Workout drink W/O caffeine or acidic properties??

clint3612

Awards
I was wondering if you guys had any idea on pre-workout drink that doesn't have caffeine or alot of acidic properties. My pharmacist thinks I may have the strarting complications of GERD(Gastroesophageal reflux disease ) and I guess caffeine or anything acidic is murder for this situation.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if you guys had any idea on pre-workout drink that doesn't have caffeine or alot of acidic properties. My pharmacist thinks I may have the strarting complications of GERD(Gastroesophageal reflux disease ) and I guess caffeine or anything acidic is murder for this situation.

whey?

clint3612

Awards
Actually, I was wanting a stimulant style workout drink. Any suggestions?

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
I know there are stim free pre work out drinks, but I usually just take the red pill (contains all of the caffeine) out of my animal pump before hitting the weights.
HTH, Ill look for some stim free drinks...

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Just make your own concoction. Creatine Mono., Beta-Alanine, Arginine, and whatever kind of stim. you want.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Cold Fusion by LG is caffeine free :)

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ragnarok, nosether, horsepower...there i did all ur searching for u...now go grow bigger

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
ragnarok, nosether, horsepower...there i did all ur searching for u...now go grow bigger
Yeah I would post in the MST forum and ask if they recommend Ragnarock. They have a version with and one w/o caffeine.
I take the caffeinated, and dont even feel the stim effect, but my lifts have improved measurably.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cre02 should be great for you.