Cissus vs Prime (natural anabolics)

  1. Cissus vs Prime (natural anabolics)


    what would you say is a more powerful anabolic and increase protein synthesis and cause more muscle growth???

    ...cissus quad at 6 to 8 caps a day or PRIME (tribulus aquaticus) at 6 caps a day?


  2. i would say Prime is gonna be more potent. ask mullet

  3. IMHO, PRIME would be your better bet.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   
       


  4. Prime No question!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dra05ke View Post
    what would you say is a more powerful anabolic and increase protein synthesis and cause more muscle growth???

    ...cissus quad at 6 to 8 caps a day or PRIME (tribulus aquaticus) at 6 caps a day?

    this is a hard 1 cuz all the fann boiz r gana tell u prime
    but super cissus at 8 to 10 caps aday with normal dose prime will tripple yer results! or more
    i ran prime with cissus 50% at 8 caps aday wow way better feelin on cissus than prime could ever give me
    but run em both for the most dramatic results
    super cissus imo is better than the rest(buy bulk)

  6. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    this is a hard 1 cuz all the fann boiz r gana tell u prime
    but super cissus at 8 to 10 caps aday with normal dose prime will tripple yer results! or more
    i ran prime with cissus 50% at 8 caps aday wow way better feelin on cissus than prime could ever give me
    but run em both for the most dramatic results
    super cissus imo is better than the rest(buy bulk)
    lol@fan boys

    Yeah 8 pills of 50% cissus a day lasts 12.5 days though.. =/

    I'm no fan boy btw.. look up my older posts.. I bashed and attacked USPlabs for their ridiculous claims and such things, that is.. before I ever tried Prime for myself and became a believer.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    I'm no fan boy btw.. look up my older posts.. I bashed and attacked USPlabs for their ridiculous claims and such things, that is.. before I ever tried Prime for myself and became a believer.
    He speaks the truth...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  8. lol yah I knew the worm would turn on the Prime hate eventually...can't keep a good supp down.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Maximum LBM gain in 60 days with natural anabolics?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 08:56 PM
  2. Stacking Steroids With Natural Anabolics
    By hopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 01:39 PM
  3. T3 and natural anabolics
    By andros in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 04:07 PM
  4. Gettin D-Railed Natural Like, PowerFULL/SyntraEC/Cissus RX
    By D-Railed in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 03:35 AM
Log in
Log in