Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.22%

First time Jack3d

I did my first dose of Jack3d with 3gms of GMS today. Holy shyte, the pump I got was ridiculous, almost painful! Very impressed. I hope this continues. It was chest/shoulder day which is usual good anyway, but this is crazy.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.84%

Sounds cool can't wait to try it.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

yeah i've only used (still using) the original JackEd formula, and its fantastic! i hear the new jack3d formula is more intense.

i can't wait to try it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.41%

I just got mine today! gonna use it once i start my epistane cycle!!! cant wait either.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%

Isn't it great!!?? I haven't heard a damn thing that was negative about Jacked/Jack3d. I absolutely love it...addicting. lol
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Afrochowder View Post
    I just got mine today! gonna use it once i start my epistane cycle!!! cant wait either.
    You know you're dying to tear into that container. Just take a scoop or two before your next workout...don't wait for your cycle.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.41%

i know i am dying but i must wait :'(
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.22%

It's pretty rare when you get instant results from a product. I have run through many of the NO products out there and haven't experienced this type of reaction since my first use of these types of supps a couple of years ago. Along with the dialed in feeling and sweet pump, not having to run to the restroom mid workout is a nice benefit. Many of the other NO products I have used did what they were supposed to do, but also caused some hellacious gastro-intestinal issues! None of that today. Can't wait for my next workout.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.41%

Nice, ya when i took superpump 250 and n.o xplode holy effin shiznit it made my ass xplode lol. it would always make me drop a deuce before i worked out but after the deuce was gone all was well haha.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.96%

Nice to hear it. Getting my Jack(e/3)d in the mail tomorrow. Can't wait to get a super intense workout with it!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Killer stuff guys!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i just got mine yesterday.. came home from school and was gonna heavy bench heavy deads and heavy tris anyways waited around a bit didnt get it so i picked up a jolt energy drink for the day it worked but right when i get hoome from working out i got my jacked couldnt wait till friday to workout took it tonight VERY IMPRESSED with the dialed in effect and the tingling was sweet a different feel from the caffine high im use too. and yes most pre workouts i have to take em 10 minutes later take a **** then start liftin. was dialed in very focused, like the tingling feeling instead of the caffiene rush, very easy to down. Didnt have that sudden crash after first couple sets. today was my first day using it at 2.5 scoops felt like i was curling more weight then i usually do did all new tricep workouts today so idk if i felt a strength boost etc in there..

big test will be how well i move the weights on the power portion of my workout sun? or monday? and Wednesday on the bench but i love jacked so far!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.96%

I've used it twice since I got it. 2 scoops for chest/back day and 2 scoops for bis/tris day. This trumps all other preworkouts. I broke just about every personal record with Jack3d. The pump is INSANE. I shoulda took some pictures on arm day... being 4% bf you could imagine the ropes of veins all through my arms. The pump seemed to last all day, too. Might be in my head but it seemed to put me in a state of euphoria. I was in a good mood all day for both days. Def can't beat the price from NP and free ground shipping. Took 2 days to get here (coming from GA)! USPLabs, you deserve a damned Nobel prize for this.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.22%

Got my legs Jack3d today. Very intense workout. Basically couldn't walk after last set. I am finding that even on days I don't feel particularly well, I am able to plow through my workout and feel good about it. Seriously considering going into a 6 week 20 rep squat routine with Jack3d as my pre-w/o supp.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    I've used it twice since I got it. 2 scoops for chest/back day and 2 scoops for bis/tris day. This trumps all other preworkouts. I broke just about every personal record with Jack3d. The pump is INSANE. I shoulda took some pictures on arm day... being 4% bf you could imagine the ropes of veins all through my arms. The pump seemed to last all day, too. Might be in my head but it seemed to put me in a state of euphoria. I was in a good mood all day for both days. Def can't beat the price from NP and free ground shipping. Took 2 days to get here (coming from GA)! USPLabs, you deserve a damned Nobel prize for this.

You're only 4% bodyfat? Not bad. lol...and even more impressive because you're taking Creatine Monohydrate. Props.

Chest and back worked out in the same day? what exercises and rep range do you do on that particular day? Just curious...
  16. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by nightshift View Post
    Got my legs Jack3d today. Very intense workout. Basically couldn't walk after last set. I am finding that even on days I don't feel particularly well, I am able to plow through my workout and feel good about it. Seriously considering going into a 6 week 20 rep squat routine with Jack3d as my pre-w/o supp.
    now that's what I'M talking about. i was waiting for a post like this. everyone is going to feel great when taking a supplement on a training day consisting of "chest/shoulders" or "arm day". i was waiting for the feedback from the person who had a leg day lol.:squat:
    not many people enjoy heavy squatting and the likes as legs tend to be a common weak point. i lote (love/hate) training legs but hey, you gotta what you gotta do to get the results you want! if people are considering engaging in 20 rep squat routines, that's the kind of supplement I want!

i'm very interested in trying Jacked. is it sold at nutrition shops like VS or GNC or would it be more cost efficient to purchase it on-line? if so, where is everyone buying their Jacked at?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  999 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.4%

its really get you jacked. makes no xplode look like a little b****
  18. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by mxmatt15 View Post
    its really get you jacked. makes no xplode look like a little b****
    all no-xplode did for me back in the day was make my bowel movements explode and give me the same physical effect as 2 rockstars would (jitters, sketchiness, diuretic effects etc.) .
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.22%

Thanks for the rep purebred. I have not seen Jack3d in any retail stores. Order it from Nutraplanet. You won't be disappointed with the product or their prices and service.

I have done 20 rep squat routines a few times over the years. Great mass and strength builder. The more I think about it, the more I want to try it with Jack3d. That routine requires a lot of concentration and focus and that is truly one of the benefits I am seeing with this supp.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.96%

Quote Originally Posted by bubbachew View Post
    You're only 4% bodyfat? Not bad. lol...and even more impressive because you're taking Creatine Monohydrate. Props.

Chest and back worked out in the same day? what exercises and rep range do you do on that particular day? Just curious...
    4% according to the little electronic deal that you have to hold, not a caliper. I've only been taking the mono since I started with the jack3d, before that it was Green mag. On my chest back days I usually do incline or decline bench dumbell or barbell for 8-10 reps for 4 sets, and flat barbell or dumbell bench for same reps and sets. I'll replace decline for weighted dips occasionally. For back I superset with all chest workouts. I either do weighted pullups or pulldowns, seated rows or bent over rows, and reverse grip pulldowns, about 4 sets of each for 8-10 reps.

For me it seems easier to work agonist and antagonist muscles on the same day.
  21. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by nightshift View Post
    Thanks for the rep purebred. I have not seen Jack3d in any retail stores. Order it from Nutraplanet. You won't be disappointed with the product or their prices and service.

I have done 20 rep squat routines a few times over the years. Great mass and strength builder. The more I think about it, the more I want to try it with Jack3d. That routine requires a lot of concentration and focus and that is truly one of the benefits I am seeing with this supp.
    thanks for the recommendation nightshift. i'll search for Jacked on NP and bookmark the link for the near future. atm, my training is very light but as the weights become progressively heavier i'm positive something like Jacked will be a good addition to my regimen. your feedback was really the cherry on top to all the phenomenal feedback i've come across concerning Jacked.

keep up the good work bro. that goes for you too USPLabs!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.13%

i just went to take a look in vitamin shoppe and i'm pretty sure i saw jacked by usplabs. Not 100% sure but i wasnt really lookin for it but i think i saw it when i was walking by.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.96%

Quote Originally Posted by shotdead42 View Post
    i just went to take a look in vitamin shoppe and i'm pretty sure i saw jacked by usplabs. Not 100% sure but i wasnt really lookin for it but i think i saw it when i was walking by.
    You may have seen it. They sell it on the website. My local vitamin shoppe doesn't carry it, but they do carry other USPLabs like prime. powerfull, recreate and anabolic pump.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.72%

Jacked is the best pre workout ive ever used...i've gone through 4 tubs and havent gotten resistant to it yet....
  25. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    Jacked is the best pre workout ive ever used...i've gone through 4 tubs and havent gotten resistant to it yet....
    how does the receptor resistance work? in other words, to get the most of out of a tub, is there a reliable rule of the thumb when it comes to consuming products like Jacked?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%

Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    how does the receptor resistance work? in other words, to get the most of out of a tub, is there a reliable rule of the thumb when it comes to consuming products like Jacked?
    most of the reps are recommending one for 2-3 off for 1 day. personally i use it monday through friday and take the weekends off and havent seen a bit of tolerance built up to it yet. im a pretty small guy but i usually build i tolerance to most stimulants pretty quick... not this stuff, everyday is like the first day using it.

on a side note - you wanted to know how it attributes to leg workouts: last week i set a personal record on the leg press machine - 8 plates on each side for 11 reps, and the week before i set a pr on squats - 285 for 3 reps (im about 5'9 and currently 168 lbs so i was pretty excited) you definitely wont be disappointed with jack3d.
  27. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    most of the reps are recommending one for 2-3 off for 1 day. personally i use it monday through friday and take the weekends off and havent seen a bit of tolerance built up to it yet. im a pretty small guy but i usually build i tolerance to most stimulants pretty quick... not this stuff, everyday is like the first day using it.

on a side note - you wanted to know how it attributes to leg workouts: last week i set a personal record on the leg press machine - 8 plates on each side for 11 reps, and the week before i set a pr on squats - 285 for 3 reps (im about 5'9 and currently 168 lbs so i was pretty excited) you definitely wont be disappointed with jack3d.
    you said you use it monday through friday: is this b/c you workout 5 days a week or this is just your method/preference? i lift 3x/week so i was considering restricting my intake to those three days. make sense?

on a side note, congratulations on your pr. very nice lifts for a fella of your stature.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%

Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    you said you use it monday through friday: is this b/c you workout 5 days a week or this is just your method/preference? i lift 3x/week so i was considering restricting my intake to those three days. make sense?

on a side note, congratulations on your pr. very nice lifts for a fella of your stature.

thanks bro, much appreciated!! yeah man i work out mon-fri so i take jacked on those days, i do 30-45 mins of fasted cardio on saturday morning and occasionally ill take .5-1 scoop when i wake up if i need that little boost. but id definitely recommend taking it only on your workout days, and perhaps on days when you might do some cardio like i explained. you should definitely be able to reap maximum benefits from that.
  29. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    thanks bro, much appreciated!! yeah man i work out mon-fri so i take jacked on those days, i do 30-45 mins of fasted cardio on saturday morning and occasionally ill take .5-1 scoop when i wake up if i need that little boost. but id definitely recommend taking it only on your workout days, and perhaps on days when you might do some cardio like i explained. you should definitely be able to reap maximum benefits from that.
    anytime man! keep up the good work. atm, i don't engage in any cardio (my lifting is more than enough cardio). from what i hear, 1 scoop can get the job done and i would say i'm stim-sensitive so i think i'll be starting out this way. thanks again for yours and everyone else's feedback. it has greatly contributed to my perspective regarding Jacked. tried more than a couple pre-workout supps. in the past but this seems to be a definite, innovated, result-producing product. thanks again all! i'll be giving my review when i get my supply down the road.

wishing you all the best!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.13%

You may have seen it. They sell it on the website. My local vitamin shoppe doesn't carry it, but they do carry other USPLabs like prime. powerfull, recreate and anabolic pump.

yea my vitamin shoppe is a big one lol, carries alot of decent stuff too.

y dont ya buy one off the internet?
  31. Guest

They either soldout already because it is priced at 29.99 or have not recieved the shipment.

every VS will have it and if they do not, please do me the favor and request it. Thank you in advance!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.72%

DONT take it on days ur not working out....the beta alanine tingle will drive u crazy if ur not excercising.....i took it once at end of work....headed over to the gym but it was closed....so i drove an hour home to get to my gym at home and i nearly had an accident my back was on fire ...

i work out 2 times a day 6 days a week....i only take jacked for my afternoon workout ( cause i cant afford to go through two tubs a month) 3 scoops
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.72%

jacked..best product ever...
  34. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by shotdead42 View Post
    y dont ya buy one off the internet?
    for many, i suppose it's more convenient to simply go to the store and purchase it as opposed to ordering on-line. personally, i go with what's cheaper. depending on how much shipping comes out to with NP, it might be more cost effective to purchase on-line rather than @ my local VS retailer
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Did 2 scoops last 2 days in the am before work. NOT a morning person. It does the trick. Any reports on how it works in a club/bar setting?
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.96%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    They either soldout already because it is priced at 29.99 or have not recieved the shipment.

every VS will have it and if they do not, please do me the favor and request it. Thank you in advance!
    I'll go back and check. I haven't been up there lately, but I'll do so soon and check again. If they don't have it I'll definitely request it. I've recommended it to everyone at my gym. I haven't shut up about it yet and I'm tellin everyone 'cause everyone here is stuck in the "shiny label" phase. If the bottle looks pretty it must work!
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

Cant wait to get this stuff, from the sounds of it im gonna be a badass with it.

SLIM THUGGIN
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%

4% according to the little electronic deal that you have to hold, not a caliper. I've only been taking the mono since I started with the jack3d, before that it was Green mag. On my chest back days I usually do incline or decline bench dumbell or barbell for 8-10 reps for 4 sets, and flat barbell or dumbell bench for same reps and sets. I'll replace decline for weighted dips occasionally. For back I superset with all chest workouts. I either do weighted pullups or pulldowns, seated rows or bent over rows, and reverse grip pulldowns, about 4 sets of each for 8-10 reps.

For me it seems easier to work agonist and antagonist muscles on the same day.

Okay, so you're not really 4% bf. lol That's all I needed to know.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.82%

whats gms
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.82%

glyco maize starch?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best time to take EndoAmp? Good with Jack3d?
    By jlip in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 04:33 PM
  2. Jack3d 1st time out
    By Hookset in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 12:57 PM
  3. Trying Jack3d for the first time.. #1
    By cslix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 06:50 PM
  4. first time taking Jack3d