best preworkout

xpower2121

Awards
Yo guys lookin to try a new pre workout formula. Ive used no explode and like it been off em for about 5 months, lookin to give somethin else a try. I ve heard good things about white flood, what you guys think?
thanks

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
JP8, NO Shotgun, White Flood are all great IMO. I've used all 3 of these w/ success. JP8 is my favorite.

I've heard that Jacked and Ragnarok are also pretty good.

Everything listed above is > NO Explode

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
im just starting white flood tabs i heard they work very well i'll tell you tommorow night how they are cause i didnt have enough water in me today to start them.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
white flood powder is the **** my friend.. everyday after H.S you use to have 2 friends come over play some xbox360 waiting for the supps to kick in walk in the next room over and lift ahhh what its like to have ur weights inside ur house :) too bad i dont no more

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
WF is def a good product but NO Shotgun has alot more to it so it gets my vote.

PaterSin

Awards
USP Labs Jacked. Seriously man, I bet my inconceivably large left testicle that Jacked will do the trick and more.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
White Flood powder is good and have heard good things about NO Shotgun and Jacked.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD powder or tabs
Ragnarok

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Anyone willin' to give either Shock Therapy or Animal Pump a run? First three who are 18, have a US mailing addy and who post in this thread will get your choice of one or the other. No PMs please.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
white flood

and im down for trying either one rep!!

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
Anyone willin' to give either Shock Therapy or Animal Pump a run? First three who are 18, have a US mailing addy and who post in this thread will get your choice of one or the other. No PMs please.
I love some Shock Therapy Grape... Stuff is delicious!

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Id be willing to try if any of those fit in well with a recomp.

Hollywood97

Hollywood97

Awards
Can I get in on this U-Rep or not since I just scored some RG?

KYMuscle61

Awards
Ready, Willing, And Able if possible Rep! Would love to get my hands on some Shock Therapy!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Can I get in on this U-Rep or not since I just scored some RG?
We got the three already, H... But yeah, since you scored the RG recently, no... Gotta give others a shot to win supps, eh?

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
well then it seems i was passed over and i was the second to respond....that sucks

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
well then it seems i was passed over and i was the second to respond....that sucks
I saw wut you did there...

Anyways, I thought your original post was just a post responding to this thread in general and not a response to my post. But as there is some ambiguity, I'll make an exception. Hit me up with your info and your choice.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
#3 and done. Let me know if you def want one and if so, which. PM your full name and addy brother.
Ahh I'm late! What's funny is yesterday I just mentioned that I could use another Animal sticker because my fiance sniped mine, or better yet a free container of Pump to try lol.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
yea i edited it cause i didnt want to repost right after suggesting white flood. figured it was better just to edit then post twice.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Ahh I'm late! What's funny is yesterday I just mentioned that I could use another Animal sticker because my fiance sniped mine, or better yet a free container of Pump to try lol.
Sorry J, can't keep it goin'... You understand. Hit me up and I'll make sure ya get a replacement for that sticker though, or something comparable...

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
I saw wut you did there...

Anyways, I thought your original post was just a post responding to this thread in general and not a response to my post. But as there is some ambiguity, I'll make an exception. Hit me up with your info and your choice.
U is giving away the farm today! :dance::arms:

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
What an awesome company.

I've used Fruit punch Shock numerous times, but never grape, so grape it is.

Shock Therapy has one of the strongest stim packages I've ever had :head:, and is a favorite for me before cardio. 2 years ago I experimented in 5k runs with and w/o Shock and consistently performed better when using Shock Therapy pre-run.

Getting ready to start running again as the weather in Michigan will be taking a turn away from cold as h*ll shortly. This couldn't come at a better time.

THANK YOU UNIVERSAL!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
really excited for this love other universal products!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I may have to start stalking you U Rep!! Always handing out good products to good people :thumbsup:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Kin I haz sum...? Definitely a killer opportunity!!! Big fan of both...

rkc21

Awards
I've tried NO Xplode, MT Vapor, Animal Pump, and a few others. Animal Pump is the only one I care for and still use. I will be trying Jacked next week and will let you know how it goes. Am also considering running it with Prime.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I've tried NO Xplode, MT Vapor, Animal Pump, and a few others. Animal Pump is the only one I care for and still use. I will be trying Jacked next week and will let you know how it goes. Am also considering running it with Prime.
Glad ya like the Pump. It doesn't have a ton of stims in it (like Shock Therapy), but I prefer the cleaner, smoother, milder focus/energy, among other things.

Free Animal Pump samples are available here: http://www.universalnutrition.com/

Go to the top right of the page to "sample request".

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad ya like the Pump. It doesn't have a ton of stims in it (like Shock Therapy), but I prefer the cleaner, smoother, milder focus/energy, among other things.

Free Animal Pump samples are available here: http://www.universalnutrition.com/

Go to the top right of the page to "sample request".
yea i think im gonna use the shock therapy for my depletion workouts and for my carb up days.

jcratty75

Awards
Universal does it again always giving back great company!!! shock/storm cheap and effective!!!

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let us know it goes, P...
definitely will ive been cataloging my workouts, meals, and supp intakes for 33 days. Missed like 5 days tho, tests and what not.

I think you linked something awhile ago, like a log journal? journey something, what was that for?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
definitely will ive been cataloging my workouts, meals, and supp intakes for 33 days. Missed like 5 days tho, tests and what not.

I think you linked something awhile ago, like a log journal? journey something, what was that for?
Journey? It's what we call the section where members of the FORVM keep their personal training logs. Is this what I was referrin' to?

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I have tried NO XPlode and White Flood and am about to try Jack3d. I did have good results from the 2 I used but did have trouble sleeping during the first few weeks due to the stimulants. I also did not like the aftertaste I would have in my mouth from White Flood.

Of those 2 I would say White Flood. I can't wait to try Jack3d though.

NASTYdawg247

NASTYdawg247

Awards
Hey
I'm an 18
hopefully im not to late
New user but 4 years training
thx

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
I've tried a lot of different ones.. animal pump, whiteflood, lebrada supercharge, and out of those whiteflood was the best for sure!! I really want to try NO shotgun though. Oh yeah and would also like to try shock therapy since I'm a big fan of universal products :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For stim purposes nothing beats Core Zap with RPM a close second

For overall being a complete pre-workout all in one i love Presurge, then Ragnarok, and if you don't want creatine something like Body Octane is under appreciated.

Omegas Ultima looks good for a non stim alternative although i haven't tried it yet..