Glyc N Go

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Has anybody had any experience with this product, or any Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine product? I've heard good things about it, and have tried other forms of L-Carnitine --- I'm currently loving ALCAR. I've decided to try out Glyc N Go as it seems to be the most powerful GPLC product from the reviews I've read, when compared to other brands.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anybody had any experience with this product, or any Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine product? I've heard good things about it, and have tried other forms of L-Carnitine --- I'm currently loving ALCAR. I've decided to try out Glyc N Go as it seems to be the most powerful GPLC product from the reviews I've read, when compared to other brands.
It is the only form of amino that has been clinically tested in humans to Increase NO production. That is what is in pre surge from AEN. I love it. More companies are switching over to agpc and ditching Arginine because they are realizing the truth about arginine. Arginine has only been tested in Labs not in humans.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
It is the only form of amino that has been clinically tested in humans to Increase NO production. That is what is in pre surge from AEN. I love it. More companies are switching over to agpc and ditching Arginine because they are realizing the truth about arginine. Arginine has only been tested in Labs not in humans.
Yeah I just got a couple samples of presurge and I'm loving it!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if your going to take a NO product at least take something that has human clinicals for it. Look at the big scam with mri's no2 and no2 black or even gackic or nano x9 or any no product that has arginine or orthine etc in it. Why do you think no one ever really feel's a pump from that. Maybe from sugar in the powdered products from the inslin but not from aminos like the ones I mentioned. I love pre surge. I have 6 bottles.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Just took Glyc N go before basketball game -- my body did not want to stop. Never have I been so energized before and during a game -- this is an awesome supplement. Can't wait till my next workout! Everyone should try out a supplement with GPLC in it, whether it be Presurge or Glyc N Go, whatever!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love it my self.