Glyc N Go
- 02-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Glyc N Go
Has anybody had any experience with this product, or any Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine product? I've heard good things about it, and have tried other forms of L-Carnitine --- I'm currently loving ALCAR. I've decided to try out Glyc N Go as it seems to be the most powerful GPLC product from the reviews I've read, when compared to other brands.
- 02-24-2009, 10:02 PM
02-24-2009, 10:31 PM
02-25-2009, 01:31 PM
02-25-2009, 01:44 PM
Well if your going to take a NO product at least take something that has human clinicals for it. Look at the big scam with mri's no2 and no2 black or even gackic or nano x9 or any no product that has arginine or orthine etc in it. Why do you think no one ever really feel's a pump from that. Maybe from sugar in the powdered products from the inslin but not from aminos like the ones I mentioned. I love pre surge. I have 6 bottles.
02-25-2009, 04:47 PM
Just took Glyc N go before basketball game -- my body did not want to stop. Never have I been so energized before and during a game -- this is an awesome supplement. Can't wait till my next workout! Everyone should try out a supplement with GPLC in it, whether it be Presurge or Glyc N Go, whatever!
02-25-2009, 10:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bean in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 01-15-2003, 09:22 PM
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2003, 04:46 PM
- By pjorstad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2002, 01:01 PM
- By fullycovered in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2002, 08:27 PM
- By Aneas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2002, 10:17 PM