Muscle Milk

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.64%

Muscle Milk

ok.. i finnaly got to try this stuff and man it does taste good.. i had the chocolate and mixed with some ice and milk it taste just like a milkshake.. anyway I was wondering if anyone had found a cheaper price for it? lowest I could find is 21.95 each.. which isnt THAT bad actually but I was wondering if there were any cheaper since now I think im going to use this alot more often now

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.85%

Im guesing that place youve seen it at 21.95 is dpsnutrition. Massnutrition.com actually has it a buck less at 20.95. Massnutrition has a smaller product line but usually beats dps on most items. However, Ive been using dps for a while and like their shipping, customer service, and the like. Most things are only about a buck more expensive there and to me thats worth gettin good customer treatment. Massnutrition may just as well be customer friendly but ive never ordered from there so I cannot speak from experience. Anyone have?
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

healthnut has rootbeer for 15.99 but thats cuz its expired (4-2002) and also there shipping is brutal (one can ship is 7.80 or so). But i have been looking for places too that could beat dps and massnutrition. I need to try me some musclemilk.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.85%

I doubt youll find a place too beat the prices at dps and massnutrition. I think ive been to every online supp store there is. Everyonce in a while you can get lucky by catching a site thats having a free shipping to first time customers and things like that to lower your overall price.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.31%

i need to get me some muscle milk man. but i got so many other powders in my room....feel like i should finish up these suckas before a new purchase....but MM is calling me
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.41%

check out www.fitsavers.com - seems to me the most user friendly and efficient site. shipping is fast and reliable. the powerclub has some nice benefits too

i personally havent tried it yet - but have only heard great things about it (despite the corny name lol)
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.58%

www.myvitanet.com has free shipping on purchases over $100, however their muscle milk is $25.99, but if you buy four it may come out to be cheaper because of the free shipping.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.31%

im always open to new sites to get the best prices but the mentioned directly above arent that good....myvitanet has good ph but as for protein powders...nah. to me on average, the best prices ive seen on supps i purchase most often (powders, flax, mrp), are musclemagnepa, dps, massnutrition and vitaglo
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.71%

yeah so muscle milk made me gain weight but a bunch of bad weight.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    ok.. i finnaly got to try this stuff and man it does taste good.. i had the chocolate and mixed with some ice and milk it taste just like a milkshake.. anyway I was wondering if anyone had found a cheaper price for it? lowest I could find is 21.95 each.. which isnt THAT bad actually but I was wondering if there were any cheaper since now I think im going to use this alot more often now
    did u get that online or at a retalier like gnc ?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11%

tom platz

Hi I am a huge Tom Platz fan (The Golden Eagle) I got one of the four dvd series of unseen footage it was great to see
    how good he still looks today. In the dvd you can still see he trains the same way I have watched this dvd at least
    30 times, cant wait to get the others. When I look on his site I noticed he was also bringing out e-book series
    called the untold series 1981 Mr Olympia. he says this was the most Controversial year in Professional
    Bodybuilding, I must agree with that statement it was criminal that Tom Platz did not win the olympia that year
    on the book cover it says Tom Platz's never published candid account of the 1981 Mr Olympia. I think this is going
    to be a fantastic read, to read about the emotions backstage and the Aftermath of the Olympia.

I am a colector of Tom platz memorabilia and photos so to hear that it was riddled with Photos I was very excited,
    not just photos but also parts of his journals from 1980/1981 also in the book. Also I always wanted to know
    what really happened between Tom Platz and Lee Priest Partnership well I going to have to buy the book.

The dvd series I said earier is also great for my collection of Tom Platz memorabilia as the four dvd's are
    never seen footage before

Great youtube videos of Tom Platz check out the newest ones to see futher information
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

Quote Originally Posted by packers1200 View Post
    Considering it has 4g's of sugars, and the fats that it contains promote thermogenesis, one would have to deduce that it was more than likely your diet that caused the fat gain.

I have used Muscle Milk for 9 months~ and love it.

BTW, nutraplanet has the 2.48 lb for 19.99, not to mention they are a board sponsor
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.94%

Quote Originally Posted by packers1200 View Post
    5 1/2 years... Really?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.5%

o no...alot of source and site posting here...this might not end up too good...eh muscle milk is ok...better proteins out there
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.94%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    o no...alot of source and site posting here...this might not end up too good...eh muscle milk is ok...better proteins out there
    It probably wasnt against the rules when they made the posts 5 1/2 years ago... I think those posts have been grandfathered in. lol.

I think they brought back a post from the first week the board was open.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.71%

i guess i revived this one from the dead. old school baby. the reason i got fat was a bad ankle injury that kept me from cardio, but i was losing weight before i started it. Maybe it is because i mix it with milk thus increasing my milk intake and adding a ton of fat to my diet. to many factors to deal with.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

eh muscle milk is ok...better proteins out there[/QUOTE]

Muscle Milk is mostly Whey & Casein Protein along with good fats to promote fat burning. What better combinaiton is there?? LOL!

Switched to Muscle Milk 3 months ago by accident out of desparation for some protein! I, like alot of people, felt MM was all hype or just For taste or all marketing.

I can tell U it is one the best Blends U will ever use especially if you train HARD like I do. There is a reason it is one of the favorite Blends out there & it is not just the Taste...IT'S BECAUSE THIS BLEND WORKS THE WAY FOOD SHOULD! It emulates mother's Milk...IT WORKS...IT WORKS...IT WORKS!!

My recovery is increadible, No more delayed onset soarness. This means my muscles are fully recovered for the next workout!! This means I have more strength each & every workout. The only thing better is the juice.

I have superhuman muscle pumps every single workout now, something that only happened once & a while before using MM. Arnold said your goal is to achieve the PUMP every workout and this is only possible if your preivous nutrition is in place. Well the PUMPs are there everyday!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.94%

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    The only thing better is the juice.
    Im not sure if youre being serious.

Someone would have to come up with a good explanation on all the saturated fats in it for me to buy it again.. I know what the label and company will tell you, but Im not going to believe that alone..
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick60 View Post
    Im not sure if youre being serious.

Someone would have to come up with a good explanation on all the saturated fats in it for me to buy it again.. I know what the label and company will tell you, but Im not going to believe that alone..
    Did u have a bad experience with MM? I have had nothing but great results. Muscle pumps every workout, increased strength, incredible recovery, 10-12 lbs of lean muscle gains since started using it. I am big on Results and care nothing about theories....maybe everything works different for different people but for now MM rules. It does everything the lable says and their are plenty of people on this board that feel the same way.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.5%

luclyluciano, i am with the guy who said there better be a good explanation for all the saturated fats...and that review...i dk maybe a cytosport rep in the midst....
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.05%

Did u have a bad experience with MM? I have had nothing but great results. Muscle pumps every workout, increased strength, incredible recovery, 10-12 lbs of lean muscle gains since started using it. I am big on Results and care nothing about theories....maybe everything works different for different people but for now MM rules. It does everything the lable says and their are plenty of people on this board that feel the same way.
    How long have you been using muscle milk?

(and yeah i was wondering about the source posting too, annoying to have to look at the dates when you don't think someone has thread necro'd )
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.64%

I have been using MM as my before bed protein drink for 5 months now, and I am satisfied with it. Its nice to have a protein drink that taste like a dessert to look forward to at the end of the day.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dude Muscle Milk is amazing except for all the fat.. when I first started lifting hard all I took for a year was MM, ON whey, and creatine MONO.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Why the f' is a 2002 thread being bumped????
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    Dude Muscle Milk is amazing except for all the fat.. when I first started lifting hard all I took for a year was MM, ON whey, and creatine MONO.

don't u know all fats r not bad? some r actually good & nescessary. MM fats r MCTs & good 4 energy.

I'd like @ 2 know if all the dudes here that diss MM had a bad experience or r just brainwashed against fats & extra calories and don't have an open mind.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.05%

don't u know all fats r not bad? some r actually good & nescessary. MM fats r MCTs & good 4 energy.

I'd like @ 2 know if all the dudes here that diss MM had a bad experience or r just brainwashed against fats & extra calories and don't have an open mind.
    Is anyone into cryptography?? If so can you decipher this text?

Do you have anything to support the fact that MCT's help burn excess calories when you consume less than half the calories in your diet from MCT's?

Throughout the years, some studies have shown that MCT's can help in the process of excess calorie burning, weight loss. However, close to half of the calories in one's diet would have to be from the MCT's themselves. Therefore, consuming medium chain triglycerides in a regular diet may or may not be beneficial to weight loss; studies are still being conducted.
    http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.idairyj.2006.06.015

Similar Forum Threads

1. muscle milk no joke
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 06:06 PM
  2. Anabolic Milk Vs. Muscle Milk
    By phatbody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 07:03 AM
  3. Another Muscle Milk Opinion
    By jjjd in forum Supplements