Muscle Milk

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
ok.. i finnaly got to try this stuff and man it does taste good.. i had the chocolate and mixed with some ice and milk it taste just like a milkshake.. anyway I was wondering if anyone had found a cheaper price for it? lowest I could find is 21.95 each.. which isnt THAT bad actually but I was wondering if there were any cheaper since now I think im going to use this alot more often now:)

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im guesing that place youve seen it at 21.95 is dpsnutrition. Massnutrition.com actually has it a buck less at 20.95. Massnutrition has a smaller product line but usually beats dps on most items. However, Ive been using dps for a while and like their shipping, customer service, and the like. Most things are only about a buck more expensive there and to me thats worth gettin good customer treatment. Massnutrition may just as well be customer friendly but ive never ordered from there so I cannot speak from experience. Anyone have?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
healthnut has rootbeer for 15.99 but thats cuz its expired (4-2002) and also there shipping is brutal (one can ship is 7.80 or so). But i have been looking for places too that could beat dps and massnutrition. I need to try me some musclemilk.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I doubt youll find a place too beat the prices at dps and massnutrition. I think ive been to every online supp store there is. Everyonce in a while you can get lucky by catching a site thats having a free shipping to first time customers and things like that to lower your overall price.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i need to get me some muscle milk man. but i got so many other powders in my room....feel like i should finish up these suckas before a new purchase....but MM is calling me

true_c

Awards
check out www.fitsavers.com - seems to me the most user friendly and efficient site. shipping is fast and reliable. the powerclub has some nice benefits too

i personally havent tried it yet - but have only heard great things about it (despite the corny name lol)

ChaseRoy

Awards
www.myvitanet.com has free shipping on purchases over $100, however their muscle milk is $25.99, but if you buy four it may come out to be cheaper because of the free shipping.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
im always open to new sites to get the best prices but the mentioned directly above arent that good....myvitanet has good ph but as for protein powders...nah. to me on average, the best prices ive seen on supps i purchase most often (powders, flax, mrp), are musclemagnepa, dps, massnutrition and vitaglo

packers1200

packers1200

Awards
yeah so muscle milk made me gain weight but a bunch of bad weight.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
ok.. i finnaly got to try this stuff and man it does taste good.. i had the chocolate and mixed with some ice and milk it taste just like a milkshake.. anyway I was wondering if anyone had found a cheaper price for it? lowest I could find is 21.95 each.. which isnt THAT bad actually but I was wondering if there were any cheaper since now I think im going to use this alot more often now:)
did u get that online or at a retalier like gnc ?

toys

Awards
tom platz

Hi I am a huge Tom Platz fan (The Golden Eagle) I got one of the four dvd series of unseen footage it was great to see
how good he still looks today. In the dvd you can still see he trains the same way I have watched this dvd at least
30 times, cant wait to get the others. When I look on his site I noticed he was also bringing out e-book series
called the untold series 1981 Mr Olympia. he says this was the most Controversial year in Professional
Bodybuilding, I must agree with that statement it was criminal that Tom Platz did not win the olympia that year
on the book cover it says Tom Platz's never published candid account of the 1981 Mr Olympia. I think this is going
to be a fantastic read, to read about the emotions backstage and the Aftermath of the Olympia.

I am a colector of Tom platz memorabilia and photos so to hear that it was riddled with Photos I was very excited,
not just photos but also parts of his journals from 1980/1981 also in the book. Also I always wanted to know
what really happened between Tom Platz and Lee Priest Partnership well I going to have to buy the book.

The dvd series I said earier is also great for my collection of Tom Platz memorabilia as the four dvd's are
never seen footage before

Great youtube videos of Tom Platz check out the newest ones to see futher information

Aeternal

Awards
yeah so muscle milk made me gain weight but a bunch of bad weight.
Considering it has 4g's of sugars, and the fats that it contains promote thermogenesis, one would have to deduce that it was more than likely your diet that caused the fat gain.

I have used Muscle Milk for 9 months~ and love it.

BTW, nutraplanet has the 2.48 lb for 19.99, not to mention they are a board sponsor

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
o no...alot of source and site posting here...this might not end up too good...eh muscle milk is ok...better proteins out there

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
o no...alot of source and site posting here...this might not end up too good...eh muscle milk is ok...better proteins out there
It probably wasnt against the rules when they made the posts 5 1/2 years ago... I think those posts have been grandfathered in. lol.

I think they brought back a post from the first week the board was open.

packers1200

packers1200

Awards
i guess i revived this one from the dead. old school baby. the reason i got fat was a bad ankle injury that kept me from cardio, but i was losing weight before i started it. Maybe it is because i mix it with milk thus increasing my milk intake and adding a ton of fat to my diet. to many factors to deal with.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
eh muscle milk is ok...better proteins out there[/QUOTE]

Muscle Milk is mostly Whey & Casein Protein along with good fats to promote fat burning. What better combinaiton is there?? LOL!

Switched to Muscle Milk 3 months ago by accident out of desparation for some protein! I, like alot of people, felt MM was all hype or just For taste or all marketing.

I can tell U it is one the best Blends U will ever use especially if you train HARD like I do. There is a reason it is one of the favorite Blends out there & it is not just the Taste...IT'S BECAUSE THIS BLEND WORKS THE WAY FOOD SHOULD! It emulates mother's Milk...IT WORKS...IT WORKS...IT WORKS!!

My recovery is increadible, No more delayed onset soarness. This means my muscles are fully recovered for the next workout!! This means I have more strength each & every workout. The only thing better is the juice.

I have superhuman muscle pumps every single workout now, something that only happened once & a while before using MM. Arnold said your goal is to achieve the PUMP every workout and this is only possible if your preivous nutrition is in place. Well the PUMPs are there everyday!

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
The only thing better is the juice.
Im not sure if youre being serious. :blink:

Someone would have to come up with a good explanation on all the saturated fats in it for me to buy it again.. I know what the label and company will tell you, but Im not going to believe that alone..

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure if youre being serious. :blink:

Someone would have to come up with a good explanation on all the saturated fats in it for me to buy it again.. I know what the label and company will tell you, but Im not going to believe that alone..
Did u have a bad experience with MM? I have had nothing but great results. Muscle pumps every workout, increased strength, incredible recovery, 10-12 lbs of lean muscle gains since started using it. I am big on Results and care nothing about theories....maybe everything works different for different people but for now MM rules. It does everything the lable says and their are plenty of people on this board that feel the same way.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
luclyluciano, i am with the guy who said there better be a good explanation for all the saturated fats...and that review...i dk maybe a cytosport rep in the midst....

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Did u have a bad experience with MM? I have had nothing but great results. Muscle pumps every workout, increased strength, incredible recovery, 10-12 lbs of lean muscle gains since started using it. I am big on Results and care nothing about theories....maybe everything works different for different people but for now MM rules. It does everything the lable says and their are plenty of people on this board that feel the same way.
How long have you been using muscle milk?

(and yeah i was wondering about the source posting too, annoying to have to look at the dates when you don't think someone has thread necro'd :rofl:)

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I have been using MM as my before bed protein drink for 5 months now, and I am satisfied with it. Its nice to have a protein drink that taste like a dessert to look forward to at the end of the day.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Dude Muscle Milk is amazing except for all the fat.. when I first started lifting hard all I took for a year was MM, ON whey, and creatine MONO.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Dude Muscle Milk is amazing except for all the fat.. when I first started lifting hard all I took for a year was MM, ON whey, and creatine MONO.

don't u know all fats r not bad? some r actually good & nescessary. MM fats r MCTs & good 4 energy.

I'd like @ 2 know if all the dudes here that diss MM had a bad experience or r just brainwashed against fats & extra calories and don't have an open mind.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
don't u know all fats r not bad? some r actually good & nescessary. MM fats r MCTs & good 4 energy.

I'd like @ 2 know if all the dudes here that diss MM had a bad experience or r just brainwashed against fats & extra calories and don't have an open mind.
Is anyone into cryptography?? If so can you decipher this text?

Do you have anything to support the fact that MCT's help burn excess calories when you consume less than half the calories in your diet from MCT's?

Throughout the years, some studies have shown that MCT's can help in the process of excess calorie burning, weight loss. However, close to half of the calories in one's diet would have to be from the MCT's themselves. Therefore, consuming medium chain triglycerides in a regular diet may or may not be beneficial to weight loss; studies are still being conducted.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.idairyj.2006.06.015