Just picked up Xtend, etc...

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.36%

Just picked up Xtend, etc...

Alright just got basic stack in for this month, keeping it relatively cheap more vascularity/definition is the goal with this stack, grabbed 2 cases of nutraplanets AAKG powder, Xtend, DTH, Jack3d, and good old sesamin oil, however..dosing is all effed to me right now and am a little confused..alright now.

Xtend, says to split the dose upon bodyweight before and during the workout, Now im in the 160-180 bracket, So thats four scoops, Id assume, 2 scoops PRE w/o and 2 scoops during? the thing that got me is "regardless of bodyweight consume one scoop immediately post w/o, So am i taking 5 scoops now? or is that included in the four?

AAKG powder, Alight now 1/4 a TSP is 700 mg, and it says to take 1500--3500mgs pre w/o, but can also take 1500mg 3/daily with creatine based products, now I know jack3d has some creatine but is it enough to be viable? And would I see anything from taking 1500-3000 a day anyway?

Sesamin oil-Forget how to dose this stuff, im about 170 pounds probably around 9 percent BF, says 1.25ml 3times daily with meals, but I recall taking more then 1.25, would I see a difference with lets say 2.25?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%

Not sure about the other sure someone will help but with xtend i always did 2 scoops pre/intra and 2 scoops post. I got great results using it that way and im 205lbs.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.8%

I like Citrulline malate (for the simple fact that it actually has studies proving that it actually improves performance) while also possibly even boosting arginine levels more than taking arginine will boost itself.. SOO.. IMO you shoulda got citrulline instead of the AAKG, but everyone makes mistakes.. Lord knows I've bought my fair share of arginine in the past.. even different kind even that expensive one which tastes like death :/
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

For the xtend, their directions mean 2 before, 2 during, and 2 post...but I weigh 170 and I mix up 4 or 5 scoops and sip on it all the way through (before, during, after). My reasoning is: if you are getting a whey protein directly after a workout, You will be getting AA's from that, why over do it with more xtend.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.71%

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    For the xtend, their directions mean 2 before, 2 during, and 2 post...but I weight 170 and I mix up 4 or 5 scoops and sip on it all the way through (before, during, after). My reasoning is: if you are getting a whey protein directly after a workout, You will be getting AA's from that, why over do it with more xtend.
    i drink that sh&# like cool aid
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.63%

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    For the xtend, their directions mean 2 before, 2 during, and 2 post...but I weight 170 and I mix up 4 or 5 scoops and sip on it all the way through (before, during, after). My reasoning is: if you are getting a whey protein directly after a workout, You will be getting AA's from that, why over do it with more xtend.
    I thought the same, I do 2 scoops pre and 2 scoops during, then drink whey afterwards. Even though xtend has been found to outperform whey pretty significantly, I still need to use it up somehow (plus it's cheap).
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.26%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    I thought the same, I do 2 scoops pre and 2 scoops during, then drink whey afterwards. Even though xtend has been found to outperform whey pretty significantly, I still need to use it up somehow (plus it's cheap).
    True, but if your diet is in check anyway, you're gonna make your xtend last longer doing it this way, and save a little money. 2 scoops of xtend alone can go a long way

Similar Forum Threads

1. someone picked through my AM inbox...
    By chasec in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 01:39 PM
  2. Yet Another Diet To Be Picked At...
    By MM1Snapper in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 08:27 AM
  3. Just picked up
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 03:53 PM
  4. Xtend, PowerfuLL, Glycergrow, Xtend stack?!?!?
    By apron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 04:34 PM