Anabolic Innovation Post Cycle Support & STOKED!, Whats the Difference?

SWOLL

Awards
I was looking at these two products, trying to compare what the differences are and they seem to be exactly the same...Is there something im missing?
Any Info would be greatly appreciated bc i just bought the Post Cycle Support!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're the same exact supplement. Just a name difference.
Great choice, by the way!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/98001-stoked-vs-post.html

I have been getting this question a lot lately...I figured I'd start this thread for those of you that utilize the search button!

Short Answer
POST Cycle Support and STOKED! are THE EXACT SAME THING CAPSULE FOR CAPSULE.

Long Answer
People were getting confused about the different applications of POST Cycle Support because its name implies that it is to be used during pct. POST Cycle Support is a great fit for pct b/c it inherently has test boosting and estrogen regulating effects.

A lot of people were curious as to if POST Cycle Support could be used outside of pct due to these attractive characteristics. The answer is yes and to help avoid any confusion Anabolic Innovations came out with the same product under a different name. For these reasons you should see that Anabolic Innovations representatives will be suggesting POST Cycle Support for pct situations and STOKED! for situational usage outside of pct. In reality, the two products are interchangeable.

Yes, I know...it's still confusing, lol.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yep same ingrdiants same price same evrything last time checkd

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and like Steveoph said:

Don't let Mike's Bike distract you from the SWEET DEALS that Anabolic Innovations is currently offering! :woohoo:

FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, take advantage of the AI Twin packs, at UNBEATABLE LOW PRICES!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

- ONLY $56.18!!!

- ONLY $65.18!!!

- ONLY $50.99!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

**Please note that supplies are limited!!! Be sure to get your quality supplements today!!

Now, if only Mike can offer a Buy 1 Get 1 50% OFF on his sweet bike collection...... :fingersx:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...oddly enough, Stoked and POST Cycle Support don't taste red nor purple though :think: