Anabolic Extreme 3-AD

KDP389

Awards
Hello all,

Just joined today and hope you're all well.

Read a thread about Anabolic Ex 3-AD somewhere on here earlier but can't find it again now. I was looking for some advice when it comes to using it. I'm currently using Phd Whey Protein and have just finished a course of UK Maximuscle's NO2 Pump up capsules. I've been trying to get some solid information on An Ex 3-AD for a while now and was hoping I've come to the right place here. Basically, I'd like to know:

What I should expect taking this? Gains etc
Side effects?
Are there other products you'd recommend over it?
Is it important to take any other supplements when using it?
Is it wise to not consume alcohol while taking?

I currently weigh 90kg and am 5ft 11' with a bf 11%.

Oh and I haven't taking Test or Pro-Hormones before either....Enlighten me!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello all,

Just joined today and hope you're all well.

Read a thread about Anabolic Ex 3-AD somewhere on here earlier but can't find it again now. I was looking for some advice when it comes to using it. I'm currently using Phd Whey Protein and have just finished a course of UK Maximuscle's NO2 Pump up capsules. I've been trying to get some solid information on An Ex 3-AD for a while now and was hoping I've come to the right place here. Basically, I'd like to know:

What I should expect taking this? Gains etc
Side effects?
Are there other products you'd recommend over it?
Is it important to take any other supplements when using it?
Is it wise to not consume alcohol while taking?

I currently weigh 90kg and am 5ft 11' with a bf 11%.

Oh and I haven't taking Test or Pro-Hormones before either....Enlighten me!
Howdy! Gotta ask ya this, but how old are you? 3-AD is recommended for 21 and up, so if you are under that level, it may be good to try something a bit milder first. Have you tried any of the more "herbal" supplements, like test booster, pro-anabolics or AIs? A cycle of MassFX or HyperdrolX2 would be a good place to start if you haven't. They're easier on the system, quite effective, and will help you get that all-important base for supplement experience. No use diving into the PH realm too soon!

But, I digress... Let me tackle those questions for you:

1. Gains will vary from person to person. I'm never one to throw out a number for you to expect to get. But you should experience increased strength, stamina, muscle fullness, and if your diet is pretty good, decreased bodyfat.
2. Sides are minimal. Some have experienced a mild "warming" sensation that makes them sweat a bit more. Others have had a touch of lethargy, but that was easily gotten over with a pre-w/o stim of choice. Both of these are things that will go away. They don't last more than a few days, really.
3. Other supps? Nope. Unlike many other PH products, 3-AD isn't methylated and won't do damage to your liver. You don't need any support supplements for that. Just 3-AD alone will do you fine. BUT...you need to follow it up with a post cycle therapy (PCT) regimine. We recommend AX's aPCT (Advanced PCT). 30 days of it at 3/day (1 bottle) will cover you just fine.
4. Alcohol consumption is up to you, but in general, I'm not a fan for a few reasons. Alcohol can increase estrogen levels, which isn't exactly great. It is also a big source of some pretty empty calories. If you intend to lean up at all, drinking on-cycle is pretty counterintuitive. I figure it this way...if you are busting your azz in the gym and spending the dough on supplements to help you obtain a better physique, why mess it up by working against yourself? A few drinks here and there should be fine. Just don't overdo it!

Hope that helps. Need anything else, just ask! We're always around. :cheers: :biglaugh:

KDP389

Awards
Howdy! Gotta ask ya this, but how old are you? 3-AD is recommended for 21 and up, so if you are under that level, it may be good to try something a bit milder first. Have you tried any of the more "herbal" supplements, like test booster, pro-anabolics or AIs? A cycle of MassFX or HyperdrolX2 would be a good place to start if you haven't. They're easier on the system, quite effective, and will help you get that all-important base for supplement experience. No use diving into the PH realm too soon!

But, I digress... Let me tackle those questions for you:

1. Gains will vary from person to person. I'm never one to throw out a number for you to expect to get. But you should experience increased strength, stamina, muscle fullness, and if your diet is pretty good, decreased bodyfat.
2. Sides are minimal. Some have experienced a mild "warming" sensation that makes them sweat a bit more. Others have had a touch of lethargy, but that was easily gotten over with a pre-w/o stim of choice. Both of these are things that will go away. They don't last more than a few days, really.
3. Other supps? Nope. Unlike many other PH products, 3-AD isn't methylated and won't do damage to your liver. You don't need any support supplements for that. Just 3-AD alone will do you fine. BUT...you need to follow it up with a post cycle therapy (PCT) regimine. We recommend AX's aPCT (Advanced PCT). 30 days of it at 3/day (1 bottle) will cover you just fine.
4. Alcohol consumption is up to you, but in general, I'm not a fan for a few reasons. Alcohol can increase estrogen levels, which isn't exactly great. It is also a big source of some pretty empty calories. If you intend to lean up at all, drinking on-cycle is pretty counterintuitive. I figure it this way...if you are busting your azz in the gym and spending the dough on supplements to help you obtain a better physique, why mess it up by working against yourself? A few drinks here and there should be fine. Just don't overdo it!

Hope that helps. Need anything else, just ask! We're always around. :cheers: :biglaugh:

Brilliant, just the kind of response I was looking for! Thank you.

How long would you take Mass FX & Hyperdrol for before using 3-AD? Have never tried test boosters in Herbal form before, but have used powerful 'fat burners', which kinda rubbed me up the wrong way in the end. Anxiety problems (It had extracts of MaHung in). How much would I be looking to pay for those two and are they available on the UK market?

I regard my diet to be very good. Just wondered though, it says to take 3-AD with 15-20g fat, what kind of food would you eat to do that? Does it have to be as healthy as something like an Advacado?!

Also why is it important to use PCT after 3-AD?

And finally, I'm not such a big drinker...It would just be a few here and there at most. I'd go T-Total on supplements like this.

Oh and i'm 21.

Last edited:
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, if you've never tried MFX or HX2 or them both together, it'd be something to look into. Your body would be pretty "fresh" to them and I think that you'd have some really good success. You can run each or the combination for as long as 12 weeks, but most choose to limit it to 8 weeks. (1 bottle = 1 month) After you finish them, you should take a break from them to let your natural hormone levels come back. Nothing in them is suppressive, but anytime you alter body chemistry, you need to let it come back to normal before doing it again.

As for prices, here in the states there are a lot of good places to shop. NutraPlanet.com, the store associated with this forum, is my "dealer of choice" so to speak. In the UK, there are a few - cheapuksupplements and musclefinesse (both with a .com after them) are local to you and have our full line-up. No idea on prices there, but they may be higher due to shipping them to Europe, currency conversion, etc..

The fats with 3-AD can come from whatever you like. But keep in mind that you get out of it what you put in. If you are watching your diet and want to keep it so you don't gain bad fat, then go with healthy options like avacado, natural peanut butter, almonds, or fish. If you're full-on dirty bulkin it, then by all means, slam a good fry up! (yes, an American knows what a fry-up is... ;) ) Your flavor pallet is your own with what you put into yourself.

PCT is necessary after 3-AD. It is a prohormone, which means that it converts to a target hormone in the body. When you do something like this, the body's natural response is to shut down production. If you're getting it from an outside source, then your body thinks that it doesn't need to make it. 3-AD isn't very suppressive at all - it doesn't really shut you down much. That is why PCT is easy and "over the counter", meaning you can get it in supplement form and not by prescription from a doctor. Some other PH products out there will shut you down and require a more extensive PCT regimine. But not 3-AD. There are a myriad of different PCT products out there that you can buy and use, but I personally prefer and recommend AX's aPCT, as I've always had great success with it. It's enabled me to keep gaining and keep progressing throughout the PCT phase. It's relatively inexpensive, too! (That's always a good thing!)

As for drinking... a few here and there won't hurt. Binge drinking isn't ever healthy. But you're a big boy and can make your own decisions. :D :lol:

So...anything else I can do for ya? Just let me know! Either myself or one of the crew will always be around to help you out.

KDP389

Awards
Well, if you've never tried MFX or HX2 or them both together, it'd be something to look into. Your body would be pretty "fresh" to them and I think that you'd have some really good success. You can run each or the combination for as long as 12 weeks, but most choose to limit it to 8 weeks. (1 bottle = 1 month) After you finish them, you should take a break from them to let your natural hormone levels come back. Nothing in them is suppressive, but anytime you alter body chemistry, you need to let it come back to normal before doing it again.

As for prices, here in the states there are a lot of good places to shop. NutraPlanet.com, the store associated with this forum, is my "dealer of choice" so to speak. In the UK, there are a few - cheapuksupplements and musclefinesse (both with a .com after them) are local to you and have our full line-up. No idea on prices there, but they may be higher due to shipping them to Europe, currency conversion, etc..

The fats with 3-AD can come from whatever you like. But keep in mind that you get out of it what you put in. If you are watching your diet and want to keep it so you don't gain bad fat, then go with healthy options like avacado, natural peanut butter, almonds, or fish. If you're full-on dirty bulkin it, then by all means, slam a good fry up! (yes, an American knows what a fry-up is... ;) ) Your flavor pallet is your own with what you put into yourself.

PCT is necessary after 3-AD. It is a prohormone, which means that it converts to a target hormone in the body. When you do something like this, the body's natural response is to shut down production. If you're getting it from an outside source, then your body thinks that it doesn't need to make it. 3-AD isn't very suppressive at all - it doesn't really shut you down much. That is why PCT is easy and "over the counter", meaning you can get it in supplement form and not by prescription from a doctor. Some other PH products out there will shut you down and require a more extensive PCT regimine. But not 3-AD. There are a myriad of different PCT products out there that you can buy and use, but I personally prefer and recommend AX's aPCT, as I've always had great success with it. It's enabled me to keep gaining and keep progressing throughout the PCT phase. It's relatively inexpensive, too! (That's always a good thing!)

As for drinking... a few here and there won't hurt. Binge drinking isn't ever healthy. But you're a big boy and can make your own decisions. :D :lol:

So...anything else I can do for ya? Just let me know! Either myself or one of the crew will always be around to help you out.
Thanks again!

I want to give it a try, but to be honest I read mixed reviews, some saying its amazing and some saying its all far too glorified.

If I do indeed go for it I think i'd just go straight to the 3-AD, due to financial factors its cheaper than Mass FX & HX2, and I don't have money to burn, especially when the PCT is so essential.

I basically looking for a product that will kick me on fairly rapidly without being illegal. Now I don't mean to sound big headed at all, but my current physique is already well defined etc. But I'm just looking for this extra size!! And with a smallish budget to play with its not easy to put your money where your mouth is.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad you decided that you want to give it a go. Results from everyone out there do vary, and eventhough reviews may appear mixed, there are also those bad ones out there who didn't do it right, and some who didn't do it at all. It's sad, but it happens sometimes. We're here for you as a knowledgebase - to help you to make sure you are doing everything the right way and get the optimal experience out of it. When someone signs on for the first time and complains that something went wrong, it's usually not hard at all to figure out what it was...user error. :trout:

As for price... Things get expensive, I know. I've gotten to a point where I don't use too much anymore, and something REALLY has to catch my eye for me to try it. But I've spent thousands on supps trying to find what works best for me. (Key here is for me...we're all different!) But in the end, the experience is invaluable. And from my experience, I would recommend to save your pennies and opt to go for 2 bottles of 3-AD and one of aPCT. Yes, more expensive and prolongs your start date, but running it for the max timeframe will allow you to have a much better experience with it. For some, effects start within the first week. For others, it takes 2 weeks to fully "kick in". If you're one of those late bloomers with only one bottle, you probably have about 5 days of that "full effect" until you're done with it. Not saying that this is the case across the board, but it could be that way. I'd just rather see you spend wisely and make sure you have a good experience.

Speaking of money where your mouth is... all of AX's products carry a 100% guarantee. If you don't like 'em, return 'em! NutraPlanet will uphold this, and a lot of other major e-retailers will as well. Inquire about it first if it's something you're concerned with, but you should be pretty good to go if you shop at NP.

Keep me posted along the way, and definitely hit any of us up if you need help.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Results from everyone out there do vary, and eventhough reviews may appear mixed, there are also those bad ones out there who didn't do it right, and some who didn't do it at all. It's sad, but it happens sometimes.
What are some of the most common mistakes you see?

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
A few would be not dosing it with 15-20g of good fats. (Poly,Mono) These aid greatly in the absorption.
Evenly spreading the doses throughout the day.
Giving advice without trying it

Tim will probably have some more to add, but these are just a few I thought of. Taking the time to research always gives you that edge when it comes to supplements.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A lot of times, people come to us after the fact and complain about things. These don't always show up on the forums, but rather in e-mails sent to the company itself (which a few of us often see). Probably the most common error is that people simply don't read the directions. Assuming that if the guidelines say something for over 220 and something for over 220 means that if you are 160, you can get away with just 1-2 caps each DAY would be a mistake. Underdosing it, particularly by those with the good intentions of trying to make the bottle last longer, just isn't a good plan.

Other times people have had a long run of PH or natty t-booster/AI cycles and did not take proper PCT or the time off between cycles. Their system gets burnt out and they don't realize it. If you don't let the body recover, it won't respond to the alterations that you want to make. We're designed to be a shape and perform on a certain level. Those who train and supplement are building against nature, keeping their body in a controlled state of perpetual chaos where the body can't adapt quick enough to the stimuli and must respond to the change - ie, it has to grow bigger and stronger to keep up with the demands we put on it. If not done right, it will work against us and we'll not only NOT see progress, but end up overtraining and lose what we've built over time.

As Derick mentioned, not taking it with fats is another one. The recommendation is there not to sell you more milk or peanut butter, but because it needs the fats to absorb properly. Things are generally either water soluble or fat soluble. If you don't have the fats, it'll literally be flushing it down the toilet as it passes right through you!

There are quite a few mistakes that can be made, just like with anything else. But to avoid those, it's always good to double check yourself, or ask one of us if you have hesitations. Afterall, that's why we're here!! We WANT you to get the best out of it that you can. Nothing makes me smile more than helping out and hearing a month or two later than someone did well. Thanks are never necessary, but always accepted with the biggest of smiles. :D