Anything on AXcell?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Rx Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    great review there, RX!! Thanks a bunch for it!! I get the floaters, too, but don't pay much attention too 'em. What's in there goes down just the same!

    Definitely going to have to give this orange a try. I generally like orange-flavored things, but a few years back when I tried out NOXplode's orange flavor, it just killed it for me. But, I have faith in AXcell...
    No problem dude. It's a great product that deserves some more attention!

  2. Registered User
    theshaman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In the Jungle
    Age
    28
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    215

    Its been said in here many times, but GREAT review on AXcell. To be honest, Ive NEVER liked an orange flavored workout drink, but one person who got the orange also said he liked it. He said it was almost like drinking Orange Hi-C
  3. Banned
    p00ndawg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    Thanks!! I'll get you that t-shirt in your order.
    Hey just wanted to let you know got the axcell today and it really does taste great. The shirt is awesome too! thanks! I dont know how ill feel yet, but ill probably post soon since im heading out to the gym right now to do my depletion workout.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BigFish80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    229

    Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    Hey just wanted to let you know got the axcell today and it really does taste great. The shirt is awesome too! thanks! I dont know how ill feel yet, but ill probably post soon since im heading out to the gym right now to do my depletion workout.
    Good stuff! Mine arrives tomorrow. I can't wait to try it. Let me know what you think of the taste.
  5. Banned
    p00ndawg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish80 View Post
    Good stuff! Mine arrives tomorrow. I can't wait to try it. Let me know what you think of the taste.

    I just said it in my first sentence!!!! lol. I just drank some. Tastes real good!

    oh and i had the cherry burst or berry burst flavor. Twas good.
  6. Registered User
    BigFish80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    229

    Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    I just said it in my first sentence!!!! lol. I just drank some. Tastes real good!

    oh and i had the cherry burst or berry burst flavor. Twas good.
    Yeah. Sorry, missed that. Artic berry, I think is what I bought. Give us a post later on anything you noticed in the gym.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    BigSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    7590

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish80 View Post
    Yeah. Sorry, missed that. Artic berry, I think is what I bought. Give us a post later on anything you noticed in the gym.
    Thats the one he has. We have two flavors. Artic Berry and Sparkling Orange Splash.

    I can't stop drinking it myself :bruce3:
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    BigSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    7590

    Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    Hey just wanted to let you know got the axcell today and it really does taste great. The shirt is awesome too! thanks! I dont know how ill feel yet, but ill probably post soon since im heading out to the gym right now to do my depletion workout.
    Awesome, glad you like the taste
  9. Banned
    p00ndawg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish80 View Post
    Yeah. Sorry, missed that. Artic berry, I think is what I bought. Give us a post later on anything you noticed in the gym.
    I did my depletion today, and I got to say Im quite impressed.

    Let me first start out by saying this is my 8th day working out, I know I know bad news all around, but I ended taking a day off so im trying to push my off day back to saturday. So let me tell you yesterday I probably had one of the worst workouts of my life. I felt horrible, probably because it was my 7th day, and knowing today was my depletion I knew it wasnt going to get better.

    Well I started off with 22 minutes of interval running. 1 min walking @ 3.5, 1 min sprinting at 9.0. I started off very rocky, by 7 minutes I didnt feel to hott, but I kept with it and at 18 minutes my last two sprints I was able to knock em out at 10.0. Very impressed, because I really felt like crap and somehow when I started sprinting It just didnt feel like anything. It just felt like I had the energy to do it.

    The only thing I did different today other than yesterday was take the axcell. So was it that ? or not? Either way I felt pretty good, rest of the workout was pretty assy for me, im not gonna lie I felt all around bad but I really think in those last few minutes the axcell got me through. Not to sure so its kind of hard to tell because of sooooo may factors working against me today but, further testing will continue!

    Let me just finish by saying that axcell tastes miles better than xtend lemon lime. Thats the only bcaa I have to compare it to, but I can easily say that the berry flavor trumps it hands down no contest. A little sour, but I think most bcaa's are like that so its expected.

    Ill be taking a day off tomorrow, so maybe in a few days ill post another update. So far so good, it really gave me some extra "umph" when I needed it.
  10. Registered User
    BigFish80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    229

    Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    I did my depletion today, and I got to say Im quite impressed.

    Let me first start out by saying this is my 8th day working out, I know I know bad news all around, but I ended taking a day off so im trying to push my off day back to saturday. So let me tell you yesterday I probably had one of the worst workouts of my life. I felt horrible, probably because it was my 7th day, and knowing today was my depletion I knew it wasnt going to get better.

    Well I started off with 22 minutes of interval running. 1 min walking @ 3.5, 1 min sprinting at 9.0. I started off very rocky, by 7 minutes I didnt feel to hott, but I kept with it and at 18 minutes my last two sprints I was able to knock em out at 10.0. Very impressed, because I really felt like crap and somehow when I started sprinting It just didnt feel like anything. It just felt like I had the energy to do it.

    The only thing I did different today other than yesterday was take the axcell. So was it that ? or not? Either way I felt pretty good, rest of the workout was pretty assy for me, im not gonna lie I felt all around bad but I really think in those last few minutes the axcell got me through. Not to sure so its kind of hard to tell because of sooooo may factors working against me today but, further testing will continue!

    Let me just finish by saying that axcell tastes miles better than xtend lemon lime. Thats the only bcaa I have to compare it to, but I can easily say that the berry flavor trumps it hands down no contest. A little sour, but I think most bcaa's are like that so its expected.

    Ill be taking a day off tomorrow, so maybe in a few days ill post another update. So far so good, it really gave me some extra "umph" when I needed it.
    NICE!

    I can't wait to get mine tomorrow.
  11. Registered User
    theshaman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In the Jungle
    Age
    28
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    215

    Yep. I drink that stuff because I like it better than my Crystal Light flavor packets. I think it tastes better than kool aid!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Future Review of Axcell/Carno/LeanFX combo
    By Mrodz in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:09 PM
  2. Limited AXcell Promotion - Free Blender Bottle
    By AthleticXtreme in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 02:49 PM
  3. 48 Hour $1 AXcell 4:1:1 BCAA Sale. Don't miss out.
    By AthleticXtreme in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 08:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.