Leviathan Reloaded Question

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
Hey, I'm 18 and have heard good things about Leviathan Reloaded for cutting. Getting ready for a cut and I was just making sure that it won't mess up my natural hormones. I'm sure it'd be fine since its just tribulus which is natural, but you guys are very knowledgeable so I wanted to ask you to be sure.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope you're fine; the Trib might boost your GH a bit, but nothing that would negatively impact you. You should have a great fun on it, and it should be back in stock today if you don't have it already.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure you'd be fine, as test boosters don't tend to boost you into supraphysiological levels.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At 18 you should be good to go already. Just eat clean and work out hard and you'll be in great shape. LR can supplement your routine quite nicely, but make sure you have everything else in line already.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Reps for asking this man...I've been getting sick of all the teenagers that come on here looking for PH/DS...It's a pleasant suprise to find one that isn't trying to mess up his natty hormone levels...

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
At 18 you should be good to go already. Just eat clean and work out hard and you'll be in great shape. LR can supplement your routine quite nicely, but make sure you have everything else in line already.
I am probably the cleanest eater at my college. :) Had my diet in check since I stepped on campus, and just looking for that last boost to finish gettin the last little bit of definition and my abs to pop

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
Reps for asking this man...I've been getting sick of all the teenagers that come on here looking for PH/DS...It's a pleasant suprise to find one that isn't trying to mess up his natty hormone levels...
No problem man. I know a few kids still at my high school that I used to be bigger and stronger than, and now they've caught up by using 17 Phero. I consider that cheating...oh well. They may have gotten big and strong off it in a hurry, but they'll pay for it later taking that at 17 and using a store bough pct.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem man. I know a few kids still at my high school that I used to be bigger and stronger than, and now they've caught up by using 17 Phero. I consider that cheating...oh well. They may have gotten big and strong off it in a hurry, but they'll pay for it later taking that at 17 and using a store bough pct.
I assume you know what a purple nurple is.... go for it :lmao:

The LR is back in stock already, so go for it.