ATD Nutraplanet question

ctd

Awards
Anyone have any insight on the benefits of taking this as a stand alone?
Results/Sides/Dosing?

Thanks.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For solo runs with ATD, there is definitely no reason to go over 25 mgs. People underestimate just how powerful this stuff is. For most people, 25 mgs every other day works great, myself included.

NXG Super

Awards
For solo runs with ATD, there is definitely no reason to go over 25 mgs. People underestimate just how powerful this stuff is. For most people, 25 mgs every other day works great, myself included.
wow this thread just saved me a whole load of pain! I ran Novedex XT at 2 tabs a day with some health store nettle (not standarised) and got great results.

So i thought id repeat with generic ATD and divanex. Novedex's active comounds are listed at 60mg...

So there i am thinking "ok, i'll nail 2 or 3 ATD caps (25mg) daily...that should be roughly equal to 2 Novedex XT".

Then I read all of the above and checked out the ingredients again, Novedex XT is 60mg but not ALL of it is ATD! DOH! 75mg ATD would have been waaay too much!

Anyone have a clue how much actual ATD is in 2 caps Novedex and how that would compare to the NP 25mg ATD caps? I'm 5'6 185.

Thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Novedex is proprietary AFAIK, so can't help you there. But 1/day of ATD is all you're going to need; stack it with Divanex and you're in for a nice duo. (Divanex stacks well with any AI)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you're taking ATD with fats! People seem to forget about this.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow this thread just saved me a whole load of pain! I ran Novedex XT at 2 tabs a day with some health store nettle (not standarised) and got great results.

So i thought id repeat with generic ATD and divanex. Novedex's active comounds are listed at 60mg...

So there i am thinking "ok, i'll nail 2 or 3 ATD caps (25mg) daily...that should be roughly equal to 2 Novedex XT".

Then I read all of the above and checked out the ingredients again, Novedex XT is 60mg but not ALL of it is ATD! DOH! 75mg ATD would have been waaay too much!

Anyone have a clue how much actual ATD is in 2 caps Novedex and how that would compare to the NP 25mg ATD caps? I'm 5'6 185.

Thanks
yeah, your libido would be in the crapper if you ran ATD at 75mg...joints would prob hurt too.