ATD Nutraplanet question
- 02-23-2009, 08:18 AM
- 02-23-2009, 08:40 AM
02-23-2009, 08:44 AM
Search knows it all Start at 25mg ED and see how it goes, that may be too strong for some (myself included). It's all individuals.
02-23-2009, 10:38 AM
For solo runs with ATD, there is definitely no reason to go over 25 mgs. People underestimate just how powerful this stuff is. For most people, 25 mgs every other day works great, myself included.
02-23-2009, 03:49 PM
So i thought id repeat with generic ATD and divanex. Novedex's active comounds are listed at 60mg...
So there i am thinking "ok, i'll nail 2 or 3 ATD caps (25mg) daily...that should be roughly equal to 2 Novedex XT".
Then I read all of the above and checked out the ingredients again, Novedex XT is 60mg but not ALL of it is ATD! DOH! 75mg ATD would have been waaay too much!
Anyone have a clue how much actual ATD is in 2 caps Novedex and how that would compare to the NP 25mg ATD caps? I'm 5'6 185.
02-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Novedex is proprietary AFAIK, so can't help you there. But 1/day of ATD is all you're going to need; stack it with Divanex and you're in for a nice duo. (Divanex stacks well with any AI)
02-23-2009, 04:06 PM
02-23-2009, 04:16 PM
02-23-2009, 04:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Steelwolf in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2010, 01:48 PM
- By AM07 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2006, 04:42 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 11Last Post: 09-01-2006, 04:37 PM
- By John Smeton in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2006, 11:11 AM
- By Thesticles in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2006, 02:42 PM