Cortisol control help

sundevil22

Awards
So last summer I used Lean Extreme at three caps a day for four weeks. After i discontinued use, i noticed i started packing on fat on my mid section fairly quickly, and the fat seems to be harder to get rid of.Im thinking it is cortisol rebound caused by not tapering down my dose of Lean Extreme at the end. Is thier any possible way to fix this? Any supplement that will help? I was thinking maybe give Lean Extreme another go around and just taper down the dose at the end, but doing that would cause my cortisol levels to return to the level it is at now and not the original level, correct?
I appreciate any advice you all offer.

sundevil22

Awards
how come when a 16 year old who weighs in at 140 pounds gets 30 responses after asking "whats the best supplement to get HUGE fast?" yet i cant get one person to say "hey your an idiot, hey take this, hey your screwed next time do more search before taking a product that manipulates hormones" not trying to be an a-hole just something i just noticed.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
chill.

Anyways, has the diet been on key the entire time? You are talking last summer which I am sure you may have indulged in food since then and could it be purely that?

What were your gym routines like and what are they like now?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
and were there any other variables....say that you were able to consume more food while on Lean and you continued to do that after coming off?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
So last summer I used Lean Extreme at three caps a day for four weeks. After i discontinued use, i noticed i started packing on fat on my mid section fairly quickly, and the fat seems to be harder to get rid of.Im thinking it is cortisol rebound caused by not tapering down my dose of Lean Extreme at the end. Is thier any possible way to fix this? Any supplement that will help? I was thinking maybe give Lean Extreme another go around and just taper down the dose at the end, but doing that would cause my cortisol levels to return to the level it is at now and not the original level, correct?
I appreciate any advice you all offer.
you answered you own question here.
just taper off your use of LX.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
how come when a 16 year old who weighs in at 140 pounds gets 30 responses after asking "whats the best supplement to get HUGE fast?" yet i cant get one person to say "hey your an idiot, hey take this, hey your screwed next time do more search before taking a product that manipulates hormones" not trying to be an a-hole just something i just noticed.
this board is full of pedophiles.

sundevil22

Awards
As far as lifting routine, while i was on the LX i was just lifting heavy 5x5 or 5x10,8,6,4, all out. keeping it real simple with just compound movements and almost no isolation exercises. Now i have been super setting everything, never fewer than 15 reps. day 1 chest, bi's, abs, 20 min cardio . day two legs, day three back tri's abs cardio, day four cardio, day five shoulders, cardio.

Diet- i ate 6-7 times a day usually around 220 grams protien. didnt watch ever count my carbs or fats. I basically ate whatever i wanted to and drank like a fish. for the last three months I have been eating 6-7 times a day. Lots of salmon, grilled chicken, turkey, ground beef, steak, eggs. The only food I have been eating that you prob wouldnt deem "clean" is i drink about a half gallon of milk a day and usually once a week ill have a couple scotch's neat. No beer cuz i dont want that carbs. I have lost a little body fat, and am definatly more lean, but i just seem to have a bulge at the bottom of my belly and got small love handles. This is why i think it is a cortisol problem since i seem to be leaning out by looking at the rest of my body.

Thanks again for the help gentleman