White flood and Green Mag stack questions?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok im getting ready to order White flood and Green mag and id like to know whats the best way to take it? white flood pre workout i know but where to take green mag before or after or during? Also whats the reccomended amount of water to drink per day while using this stuff?

Im thinking about this

WF Pre workout

GF Post workout
60g whey post workout

then i also have the multivitamins do you think this works or since im taking why after should i take gf before?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
i heard this stack is effective and im not exactly a hardcore body builder more in the early stages and this seems like a basic one to get me going? what should i order then instead of this?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i heard this stack is effective and im not exactly a hardcore body builder more in the early stages and this seems like a basic one to get me going? what should i order then instead of this?
I ordered this exact stack awhile ago and I haven't even finished it yet.. noticed nothing from Green Mag.. White Flood provides some energy but it's basically what.. 30-40 bucks for energy booster? get some NP Geranium caps instead for an energy product.

If I were you, I would get activate xtreme instead and a bottle of PCT Assist by CEL

About the same amount of money you will pay but you will actually get effects. Oh and pickup a bottle of Prolab 200mg/pill 100caps Caffeine pills for 5.99$... oh, and a Kilo of creatine monohydrate for 8.95$... oh, and a kilo of Beta Alanine.. and you're set, maybe even some Citrulline malate if you want. ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would do:

White FLOOD + Green MAG pre
Golden FinisH post.

theres great feedback on this stack and I think you will definitely see improvement / steady gains with it :thumbsup:

I would take multivitamins spread out with your meals, and there's no reason to take the 60g of whey post workout, since Golden FinisH has you covered in the recovery department. Save your whey for throughout the day.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
whats best to do start with 4 caps then work way up or is 4 a good amount for a while, i know its basically trial and error but i want to get an idea.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine White Flood. A full serving is 8-tabs. Start at 4, then try 6, then head up to 8.
Ahh yes. 4 tabs to start with, for sure. I only need 4 tabs sometimes too myself

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
and on off days when should i take the green mag i heard some people say during the day and others when u would normally take it for your workout.