Thoughts on my New stack ASAP! im ordering it today - AnabolicMinds.com

Thoughts on my New stack ASAP! im ordering it today

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Thoughts on my New stack ASAP! im ordering it today

didnt mean to be rude in the title just needed quick opinons because im ordering today..

Im only 19 so im not doing no hardcore stack no Pro Hormones etc.. Was really tempted to try the Hyperdrol and Mass Fx stack but after more reading figured Mass Fx was a free test booster and Hyperdrol was just cissus and a estrogen blocker combined. still might try the stack later though. so anyways im looking at this

Vyotech 17 hd- which i have been on for about 3 weeks seeing really good results all lifts going up with better form great attitude when lifting. Going to do another 4 weeks of this. I only take one pill pre workout 3 times a week.

Jacked- preworkout energy havent tried it yet seems really cheap and read alot of positive reviews.

Cissus bulk powder- Heard its by far the worst tasting powder ever but hey im man enough to handle it

these three would clost me $67.53 shipped to my house.

So Supplement intake would look like this
    Iso Mass Extreme gainer shake 3 a day (mix my own extra glutamine)
    2 One a Day Multi vitamins
    6 fish Oil pills (two with each shake)
    Jacked one or two servings b4 workout
    Cissus 6-8 grams a day
    1 17hd pill before workout

also drink 120 ounces of water a day

Just want to make sure im not taking too many supplements. Anyone else think i should replace jacked with White flood because im thinking about that. Any other thoughts ideas please would like to hear them.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

That's a big cissus dose - you got joint/tendon problems?
  3. Banned

Cissus is NOT the worst tasting powder by any stretch of the imagination.. neither the NP brand or BN brand or whatever brand..

and yeah, why 6-8 grams? looking to illicit an anabolic response from it? let us know how it goes though, I've heard some guys get pumps from mega dosing cissus after a week or two..
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    Cissus is NOT the worst tasting powder by any stretch of the imagination.. neither the NP brand or BN brand or whatever brand..

and yeah, why 6-8 grams? looking to illicit an anabolic response from it? let us know how it goes though, I've heard some guys get pumps from mega dosing cissus after a week or two..
    In that case, I heard 5g was enough spread throughout the day
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    In that case, I heard 5g was enough spread throughout the day
    Yea or go for the 50% ketosterone extract

I think you should add some creatine in there, perhaps a ZMA. Also up the fish oil to 10/caps day. Not sure what Vyotech is, but enjoy I always recommend making your own gainer shakes, but if you take 3 / day that might be too much effort.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

thanks for the responses guys, and yea my joints and tendons always act up so im thinking if i use a big dose for about 1-2 weeks then cut back it would help with some issues i have right now and the pump i hear is equal to dbol (never tried dbol being 19) but still that sounds sweet!

Steveoph- yea man i take creatine its already in my weightgainer shake and i have been on it with months without a break so i need to be cycling off it.. and my weightgainer shake was $70 for a month not bad at all i wake up stir it up and down it in about 2 mins its really convienent with school.

and what are ZMAs? ive read alot of ppl take em but have no clue what it is.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post

and what are ZMAs? ive read alot of ppl take em but have no clue what it is.
    ZMA is Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate plus Magnesium Aspartate and vitamin B-6. Some people say it gives you better sleep and recover and increases GH levels
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

70 bucks for a month worth of weight gainer shake is pretty hefty. like stevoph said if you made your won weight gainer, you would save alot of money. Also it's not hard at all if you have a blender. But whatever works for you!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Yeah, I'm dosing the 50% caps @ 2400mg/day and I'm close to your weight.
    Creatine or a post workout recovery mix or something along those lines would be more anabolic, and feed your body with what it needs for the pump youre looking for IMO.
  10. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Look into DTH bro seriously.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Zinc and Magnesium tend to be low in many hard-training athletes. (Has been found in studies, google some if you wish). The ZMA formula provides them in a high-available form (as opposed to something like Mg oxide which has a low absorption rate). It is usually take 30-45mins pre-bed, on an empty stomach. You really want to avoid calcium (casein protein, milk, etc) to get optimal absorption. The best value at NutraPlanet is Primaforce's , although I recently switched to ZMK and find it to be better, although it is much more expensive. I would suggest starting out with PrimaForce, it's only $0.25/day, and not a huge investment for 2 months worth.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

tripdog bro can u tell me more about the DTH? im 19 would it be safe? i was reading about it yesterday and would it give me pure strength gains like im feeling from the vyotech 17hd?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 01:16 PM
  2. ordering today, cant decide
    By tengle56 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 11:24 AM
  3. please help with my routine ASAP! must start it today!
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 01:28 PM
  4. Quick question, ordering today!!
    By bodyfuel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 01:45 PM
  5. ordering t1-pro today.. last minute questions
    By ironbeamz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 07:04 PM