Question on my NO Xplode

Knewsance

Awards
i have a question for anyone who has ever takin NO Xplode. On the bottle it say do not shake stir with utencil, but stirring it makes it fuzz like crazy and it taste terrible and when you shake it, it doesn't foam and it taste better so is it bad to shake it and do i loose all of the effects if i shake it instead of stirring it? Thanks

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
I don't know about losing all the effects but why not just following the directions :eek:? I took NO Xplode and omfg i loved that shiiznit, some of the best pumps ever. Just stir it and if u don't have a utensil just swirl it or something. Also don't be a puss just pound it, it tastes okay.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt really matter if u shake it thought keep the Lid pressed down with your finger because it really does explode. i was downing it in my bedroom and went all over the wall bedsheet blanket tv yeaaa not good.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
when you shake it tends to expand and you better have enough room in your container... it happen to me today, my container was full and after shaking the lid start to come off, good think i was near the sink and did not make much of a mess

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it doesnt really matter if u shake it thought keep the Lid pressed down with your finger because it really does explode. i was downing it in my bedroom and went all over the wall bedsheet blanket tv yeaaa not good.
That's what she said. I'm just joking. It doesn't matter if you shake it or stir it. As the others said, if you shake it up good it will explode just like a soda or beer can would if you shook it before opening.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost: Shaking will just cause fizzing, however it doesn't change the effectiveness of the product, although it may make it uncomfortable in your stomach/gassy. If you can't be bothered to get a spoon, atleast put it in the bottom of a shaker cup, add water and swirl it in circles to avoid shaking it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 25
Supplements 3
Supplements 10
footster Supplements 11