Syntrax Isomatrix Reloaded

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I just got the vanilla sunrise flavor today.........YUMM!! :D

It really does taste great, I highly recommend. Anyone else going to try it?

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
JWeave, how is Isomatrix? I'm thinking of picking up a bottle, myself. I know you have to be wary of some Syntrax products. Ever try chocolate? I'm more of a choc. guy myself!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
not yet, I'd like to though but I've been using chocolate proteins for so long now I needed a break :D

It seems to be a good mix: whey, micellar casein, and soy proteins, I'm using it for a night time mix :)

BTW I've actually tried a whole lot of syntrax products and can't say I've really been dissapointed yet (no PH's from them though).

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I plan to get ahold of some Neo, er I mean Isomatrix Reloaded.. :D

The slogan should be "Plug-in new muscle with Isomatrix! Get Reloaded!"

:D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Mine should be in today. I got sick of the Fuzzy Naval quickly, so hopefully the vanilla will be better. Something about fruity protein just doesn't work for me.

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
I think it has to do with "being fruity." ;) Just curious, my boss just put it on the clearance rack at work, and I need to replace my Muscle Milk. It would save me some $$$ for X-Mas.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a damn good protein! I like it better than the first one, less of a chalky soy-taste to it.. I'm gonna have to have afew shakes thru the day now with meals.. ;)

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Which flavor pete, vanilla or chocolate isomatrix?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chocolate ain't out yet, the vanilla is superb.. :)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
where are u guys buying yours from i cant find it anywhere?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I don't care for it. It tastes like chemicals. I'll be sticking to PC.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I have a lot of people ask me what protein supplement I recommend to take before bed. I recently tried Syntrax's new ISOMATRIX RELOADED protein. Its a formulation of Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate (including Micellar Casein), Soy Protein Isolate and the new and revolutionary Egg Yolk Protein Isolate which is "scientifically combined in specific ratios for a sustained release of amino acids into your blood stream for a prolonged period of time to promote muscle tissue growth, repair and maintenance." Like Syntrax Nectar line the protein mixes instantly with a few spins of the spoon and the taste is excellent. I tried the vanilla and was extremely satisfied. I suggest anyone who is looking for a good protein blend to try it out.

(my post from bb.com)

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I just tried it and Isomatrix Reloaded has become my new "standard" for whenever I need something that digests more slowly than pure whey protein isolate. I tried mixing it with the Fuzzy Navel flavor Nectar as a few others suggested. Boy, is that good. :p

sawastea

Awards
Been on Iso Reloaded for a few weeks as well (Vanilla Sunrise). I use it pre-bedtime with my proteincustomizer mix...YUMMY :)

jaketparker

Awards
Anyone want to enlighten us on where to try it out, i cant seem to find it anywhere either

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just tried it and Isomatrix Reloaded has become my new "standard" for whenever I need something that digests more slowly than pure whey protein isolate. I tried mixing it with the Fuzzy Navel flavor Nectar as a few others suggested. Boy, is that good. :p
I mix both Fuzzy Navel Nectar with vanilla Iso-Reloaded and carbs for post-workout.. I don't think I'll switch to anything else anytime soon.. ;)

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I like it better as a daytime blend than a pm blend. PM I'd rather have a product that is not primarily whey.

That said, the flavor is really good and it seems to be a solid product.

jaketparker

Awards
thank you sawastea, ive been waiting a while for answer... :)

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Bump for the chocolate - i just got mine - mixed 2 scoops with 12 ounces of water and 2 Tbsp of flax oil. now usually i try to chug the whole thing down before i breathe bc i cant stand the flax. But with the isomatrix reloaded i was sipping it - it was so good, did not even taste the flax.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Bump for the chocolate - i just got mine - mixed 2 scoops with 12 ounces of water and 2 Tbsp of flax oil. now usually i try to chug the whole thing down before i breathe bc i cant stand the flax. But with the isomatrix reloaded i was sipping it - it was so good, did not even taste the flax.
Having good flax oil makes a difference also. I can taste the difference between brands and prefer Barlean's. Incidentally, flax oil is so unsaturated that it oxidizes easily forming lipid peroxides (very unhealthy). Therefore, if you are not doing so already, purchase your flax oil from a store that refrigerates it and store it in a refrigerator.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i do - i forget the brand name - bit it is the one in the black bottle. It is much better than the unrefridgerated ones.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump ! excellent , love both the vanilla and chocolate flavors :) , cant wait to get hold of some more . am running out of what i have .

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I have tried tubs of normal Isomatrix (chocolate) and Iso Reloaded (vanilla). The chocolate was kinda chalky and didn't mix too well. I guess they fixed this in the Reloaded version because it mixed perfectly every time. It tasted a little too sweet for me, but overall was the best tasting protein I've ever had. But I have discontinued using it though because it contains aspartame.

size

Awards
  • Established
I have used both flavors and enjoy them both. My only complaint is the film/foam that forms if you let it sit.

However, it mixes easily in a shaker which is great.