Anabolic pump questions

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok im 22 years old 6'2 about 210 pounds and im looking to take anabolic pump i heard it works great is this true? Also what kind of meals should i have while eating it lots of carbs i found out but whats some suggestions? Also my younger brother who is 16 similiar height and weight to me wants to take it he has been lifting for a little under a year is it safe for him? also is it safe period?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
You need complex carbs at least 15 mins after taking AP. Your brother needs to wait till he is at least 18, the guys (myself included) won't offer advice on or recommend any supps for someone below adulthood. For now, tell him to lift and eat. I am sure the more educated guys will say roughly the same thing, or give you a more scientific explanation. Guys if I am out of line here, check me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya just make sure to get a carb+protein meal 15-20 minutes after the AP. There is a lil pamphlet that comes with it that has some meal suggestions and guidelines. Normally i have it with either rice, oats, cereals, pasta, bread, etc doesn't matter a ton to me.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
You need complex carbs at least 15 mins after taking AP. Your brother needs to wait till he is at least 18, the guys (myself included) won't offer advice on or recommend any supps for someone below adulthood. For now, tell him to lift and eat. I am sure the more educated guys will say roughly the same thing, or give you a more scientific explanation. Guys if I am out of line here, check me.

Ok is it just unhealthy to use it at 16 or is it better to just wait till 18 i know your not supposed to say but is it because of health risks? and if so what health risks arise from it?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
there are more complex carbs than it seems.