Pre-workout supps

SemperFi9999

Awards
I've tried Animal Pump, Superpump250, & NO Shotgun. What are some other good pre-workout supps that are comparable or have the best bang for the buck? I may give White Flood a try next time. I've ranked the 3 above as followed.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Nano Vapor, At first I thought it was just an expensive dose of caffeine but when I went back to strait coffee, I realized something was missing. Good pump and mental focus. Granted I have only tried a dymatize and nano vapor, would like to try superpump250, how were your results with that product?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and get yourself some Ragnarok! There are many logs you can view on it and there is some real great feedback across the boards. Also comes in a stim and non stim version.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try some JP8 from Get Disel. Good intensity, focus, pumps and endurance

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like JP8, White Flood was also good and Ragnarok is nice cause you can get the non stim version i like since work out at night.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer Jack3d works best for me, and it's only $23.99 at nutraplanet but JP8, white flood and Ragnarok are also other legitimate supplements that work.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and get yourself some Ragnarok! There are many logs you can view on it and there is some real great feedback across the boards. Also comes in a stim and non stim version.
this is good stuff. tried a few prewo supps and liked this alot. no xplode and superpump250 and a few others. this was best

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
How would you rank those?
Personally,

1. White FLOOD
2. Ragnarok
3. Jacked

the reason i put ragnarok in #2 is because it has a ton of stuff in it, but jacked is a very powerful stim if thats what your looking for. WF is the best of both worlds

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
white flood, ragnarok or jacked

White Flood is popular because it really wires alot of people. Jack3d is known to do this as well. Ragnarok is a little less stim-heavy, but tastes quite nice (And comes with the option of being caffeine free). I am fond of JP8 as well, which doesn't get me as wired up at a low dose as other PreWO supps, but really helps with focus/endurance during my WO.

Too many great options out there :) You can try out a WhiteFlood sample, that might be your best option. There's information on how to get the sample in the Controlled Labs subforum. You can also get a Universal Shock Therapy sample from their website; that one really lights you up; plenty of caffeine in there. Only take 1/2 a serving initially.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White Flood is popular because it really wires alot of people. Jack3d is known to do this as well. Ragnarok is a little less stim-heavy, but tastes quite nice (And comes with the option of being caffeine free). I am fond of JP8 as well, which doesn't get me as wired up at a low dose as other PreWO supps, but really helps with focus/endurance during my WO.

Too many great options out there :) You can try out a WhiteFlood sample, that might be your best option. There's information on how to get the sample in the Controlled Labs subforum. You can also get a Universal Shock Therapy sample from their website; that one really lights you up; plenty of caffeine in there. Only take 1/2 a serving initially.
Ragnarok does taste good :D blue raz ftw.

Please PM me if your interested in a free sample of White FLOOD tablets along with some of our other products.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
same goes for Ragnarok samples to anyone that reads this. There is a samples form on the MST website!

Thanks to the last few fellas with the Ragnarok praise! I wish I could reciprocate...but i've never tried white flood or jacked. I have however had Green MagNitude...which was also very tasty and effective.

AthleticJock

Awards
Currently loving combo of GAT JetFuse NOX and MetRx Amped

tims03redfire

Awards
I've tried Animal Pump, Superpump250, & NO Shotgun. What are some other good pre-workout supps that are comparable or have the best bang for the buck? I may give White Flood a try next time. I've ranked the 3 above as followed.
Take a look at Nimbus Blast!
Nutra Planet currently has a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal going....

150 Servings for 34.95 = .23 cents a serving.....you cannot beat this price.

Plus Blast is a very smooth, non jittery energy that does not have a crash.

Blast also incorporates Nimbus's Poseidon complex which is very beneficial.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
My favs are as follows:

1)Ragnarok (I can't stand the Crushing Punch flavor though!)
2)Pre-Surge
3)White Flood

tattoopierced1

HyperPump or HyperTroph-X

RPM is good, I've not tried Jack3d yet.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
same goes for Ragnarok samples to anyone that reads this. There is a samples form on the MST website!

Thanks to the last few fellas with the Ragnarok praise! I wish I could reciprocate...but i've never tried white flood or jacked. I have however had Green MagNitude...which was also very tasty and effective.
Thanks for the samples CTDeuce! Got them yesterday and tried the ZMK and Somnidren last night and was very impressed. I had some crazy ass, vivid dreams though. I'm sure it kicked up my bodys GH and IGF-1 release.

I didn't try the Rangarnok preworkout b/c I'm a little sensitive to caffiene and I just saw a proprietary mix of 800 mg. on the label. I can't really do more than 200mg. of caffeine pre-workout.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jack3d far exceeded my expectations, and is the best digesting of all the preWO supps Ive ever used. No nausea, squirts, none of that stuff.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any pre-workout supps with little or no arginine and are they still NO supps? if so list them.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there any pre-workout supps with little or no arginine and are they still NO supps? if so list them.
AEN Presurge or look for something with GPLC

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
NO-Shotgun has the best ingredient profile by far. Tastes good as well. Its a bit pricey, but its top quality.

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
Ive found that every person has completely different reactions to pre-workout supps. I didn't get anything at all out of White flood or Superpump 250, but Animal Pump worked wonders for me. Personally Ragnarok and Jacked are on my list of "next to try"