JACK3D vs JACKED

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Answers

JACK3D vs JACKED

ok so got the new JACK3D. this is my second container of JACK3D.. First Tub was the original Formula which was named JACKED had a bit less than the 3.5g of AAKG,Creatine Mono, and Beta Alanine thats in the new JACK3D. Took 2 Scoops (I was taking 2.5 with JACKED, thought itd be a bit stronger so dosed a bit less)today mixed in the same amount of water..didnt notice the fizz as the previous tub...also noticed that it is a bit more sour, doesnt taste like flat 7up and more now it just tastes like a sour lemon-lime drink...Also didnt feel the face lip tingling that i was feeling before .is this due to the increase of Beta Alanine and AAKG?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I noticed that too, that the mg amount was more in my container of JACK3D compared to the old ingredient profile... i havent tried mine yet and i never tried the original formula so i got nothin! But I am excited to try it.
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    ok so got the new JACK3D. this is my second container of JACK3D.. First Tub was the original Formula which was named JACKED had a bit less than the 3.5g of AAKG,Creatine Mono, and Beta Alanine thats in the new JACK3D. Took 2 Scoops (I was taking 2.5 with JACKED, thought itd be a bit stronger so dosed a bit less)today mixed in the same amount of water..didnt notice the fizz as the previous tub...also noticed that it is a bit more sour, doesnt taste like flat 7up and more now it just tastes like a sour lemon-lime drink...Also didnt feel the face lip tingling that i was feeling before .is this due to the increase of Beta Alanine and AAKG?
    We had to remove the Fizz because BSN has liscensed the Patent for combo of creatine and sodium bicorbonate. That is why the FIZZ is gone and so the taste had to changed for that reason.

Changed name from JACKED to Jack3d because another company has a trade mark on Jacked.

We increased the amount of beta A and AAKG, but everything else is exactly the same including the price.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

its a sad world when you can copyright fizz in certain types or products!
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    its a sad world when you can copyright fizz in certain types or products!
    100 year old technology.

The patent was awarded but flawed. We just did not want to spend 75k to prove that but the end results is a better tasting stronger product.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I have 6 tubs jack3d on the way..is the amount of Creatine in them the same ? That would be awesome as mono really moonfaces me..so if only BA and AAKG have been increased..that would be awesome..The old jacked is reaallly good..If I had to pinpoint a flaw that would be the Creatine..but I'm just a bad responder to mono so thats my bodies problem not the product's.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

so does bb.com still have the older ver?
    i'm really liking the fizz.
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post
    so does bb.com still have the older ver?
    i'm really liking the fizz.
    No more Fizz on the market...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    100 year old technology.

The patent was awarded but flawed. We just did not want to spend 75k to prove that but the end results is a better tasting stronger product.
    Yeah Fxck that! I still cant believe someone would have a hissy fit about fizz, cry babies hahaha
  10. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    Just to point out that comparison should be the same. Comparing 2 scoops to 2.5 scoops on the stimulant end of it is not a fair comparison.

I took 3 scoops this morning and I am flying. I have been using JACKED and more recently Jack3d since release and 5 days a week on sometimes 6 days.

I sitll get tingles and I am still stimulated the only difference the stimulation doese fade a little quicker but hits the same during the first 3 hours and to me that is a welcomed effect. Again I been using since release..
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I just got my order of Jack3d the other day, going to try it out later and I can't wait. All I know is Jacked was awesome and if Jack3d is any better then wow sweeeet!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just to point out that comparison should be the same. Comparing 2 scoops to 2.5 scoops on the stimulant end of it is not a fair comparison.

I took 3 scoops this morning and I am flying. I have been using JACKED and more recently Jack3d since release and 5 days a week on sometimes 6 days.

I sitll get tingles and I am still stimulated the only difference the stimulation doese fade a little quicker but hits the same during the first 3 hours and to me that is a welcomed effect. Again I been using since release..
    Yah I have not had to increase dose that much but I am taking a couple hours later in the day as it just does not last as long as before. I want to get it down to only 3 hours so I can take it 1 hour before workout isntead of 3.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I have not had to increase dose that much but I am taking a couple hours later in the day as it just does not last as long as before. I want to get it down to only 3 hours so I can take it 1 hour before workout isntead of 3.
    Not sure if 3 is possible with this formula.

With every stim and like ephedrine it does not lose its initial impact but tolerance is built..

Today for me was different, I took Jack3d at 9 and I am still flying. I am questioning tolerance at this point, but I think if use four times a week it will always be potent. Once you start using consecutive days for a long period of time the lasting effect wears off but the initial kick is still there 3 hours in.

A great dosing protocol is 2 days on 1 day off and every once and a while take consecutive days off..for example Dose on Monday, Tuesday, Thrusday, Friday and do not use on wednesday, saturday and sunday.

I really been using 6 days consecutive and I'm surprised on How hard it hit today.

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  254 lbs.
    Answers

So if i were to order Jack3d from Nutra today, it would be the newer version?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure if 3 is possible with this formula.

With every stim and like ephedrine it does not lose its initial impact but tolerance is built..

Today for me was different, I took Jack3d at 9 and I am still flying. I am questioning tolerance at this point, but I think if use four times a week it will always be potent. Once you start using consecutive days for a long period of time the lasting effect wears off but the initial kick is still there 3 hours in.

A great dosing protocol is 2 days on 1 day off and every once and a while take consecutive days off..for example Dose on Monday, Tuesday, Thrusday, Friday and do not use on wednesday, saturday and sunday.

I really been using 6 days consecutive and I'm surprised on How hard it hit today.

Shytes got staying power, well that's my problem I only take it 3 times a week and never on consecutive days. Low tolerance is good for the bank account though...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBuilder View Post
    So if i were to order Jack3d from Nutra today, it would be the newer version?
    yup yup
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Tried the new Jack3d tonight, along with 6 prime and 3 powerfull...Holy ****, Loved it.
  18. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Tried the new Jack3d tonight, along with 6 prime and 3 powerfull...Holy ****, Loved it.
    Holy ****s is very common feedback with Jack3d.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

We had to remove the Fizz because BSN has liscensed the Patent for combo of creatine and sodium bicorbonate. That is why the FIZZ is gone and so the taste had to changed for that reason.

Changed name from JACKED to Jack3d because another company has a trade mark on Jacked.

We increased the amount of beta A and AAKG, but everything else is exactly the same including the price.
    wats so great about the fizz in products like No-Xplode and are you supposed to drink it?
  20. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Knewsance View Post
    wats so great about the fizz in products like No-Xplode and are you supposed to drink it?
    the sodium bicorbonate "suppose" to lower the PH balance of the stomach(you need a boat load to do it), but we used it JUST for flavoring
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

could i add NaCO2 to my jack3d for the fizz... i believe that it is an integral piece of the supplement. I have stomach problems and without it i am afraid that the reflux will kill me. could you let me know the amout of NaCO2 left out of the regular recipe. (NaC02 is just baking soda)
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I'm a sucker for all the hype. Just ordered a tub.
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFi9999 View Post
    I'm a sucker for all the hype. Just ordered a tub.
    I wouldn't call it hype. I'd call it a solid product, cause that's what it is.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

hey my scoop of JACK3D was still pretty fizzy!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    hey my scoop of JACK3D was still pretty fizzy!
    mustve had the old version the new one doesnt contain any fizz...kinda smells like laundry detergent lol ok i took 2 1/2 scoops of this on a completly empty stomach(didnt eat for 4-5 hours) and holy shttttt crazyyy big difference from taking 2 scopps and eatting about 2 hours before. the tingles i was getting from the old version were back and the numbness and most of all the energy i was feeling at the gym insane,....
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

The extra BA in Jack3d is killer!!! I love it. The first time i have gotten BA tingles from anything!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

HOLY FXCK! Ok so the first time I took it I only took a scoop and felt motivated on it... but I just took 2 scoops and its about ten minutes later and im all tingly and feel super cracked out... I LOVE IT WOOOOOOOOOOO!

hehehe Im sitting here laughing and cracking up because while im typing my ears feel all tingly and prickly hahahaha
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    The extra BA in Jack3d is killer!!! I love it. The first time i have gotten BA tingles from anything!
    Does anyone know exactly how much BA is in jack3d?
  29. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marsh11 View Post
    enough to tingle the untingleable
  30. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Marsh11 View Post
    The old version had 2.5g/3 scoops. It changed with the most recent formulation, upwards .

added Jacked to my preWO supps and damn!!!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

nooooooo, i am not a fan of beta alanine, probably cuz i'm smaller i get tingles like crazy, feels lke i'm wearing a wool sweater, the original wasn't to bad but if theres more i'm not as excited to try it
  32. Registered User
    Answers

You just dug up a post that is almost 4 months old just to tell us that you don't know how to properly dose a very effective supplement? Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that sweetheart...
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

whats better jacked or jack3d?
  34. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by steveb117 View Post
    whats better jacked or jack3d?
    Same formula...
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    I wouldn't call it hype. I'd call it a solid product, cause that's what it is.
    I'm sure he meant all the post/threads about it. ;}
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

jack3d is amazing, if u get used to it, cycle off for a few weeks, than give it another try, im glad i did, just got 3 tubs for 73 from DA.com
  37. Registered User
    Answers

is it ok to take 3 scoops of jack3d then work out at like 1 pm - 3 pm. then later on take another 2-3 scoops at around 10 pm - 12 am? i'm trying to work out twice today since i didn't get to go yesterday.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by veggizzle View Post
    is it ok to take 3 scoops of jack3d then work out at like 1 pm - 3 pm. then later on take another 2-3 scoops at around 10 pm - 12 am? i'm trying to work out twice today since i didn't get to go yesterday.
    3 scoops per day, it even says it on the bottle last I checked. I would dose 2 first then if you need it one more later. I used to take 1 AM and then 2 for my PM workout.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

i was taking the release version on and off till 2 days ago,yesterday i started the newest version and had mad tingles like i had when i first started taking BA, i also noticed no difference in energy and how wired i felt even though that theo ingredeint was removed
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Is it possible to get a "crash" from using Jack3d. I think it was Monday or so, I took 3 scoops of Jack3d in the morning. Everything seemed fine at first, and then around mid afternoon, BOOM! crashed like crazy, just feeling ****ty and tired. It was a bit weird sinse this I have gone through most of the tub in the last number of weeks, and each day seemed fine, got the kick, went on with the day, feeling nice. Not sure what happened then though, I did not take any other supplement with it or anything.
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get Jack3d, but without paying a "Jacked" Up Price!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 03:44 PM
  2. Jacked/Jack3d?
    By ElectricPulse in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 06:31 PM
  3. jacked or jack3d newbie
    By turboblue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 06:50 PM
  4. For Sale: Jacked (not Jack3d) by USP. Unopened. (Muscle Builders)
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 12:34 PM