JACK3D vs JACKED

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that too, that the mg amount was more in my container of JACK3D compared to the old ingredient profile... i havent tried mine yet and i never tried the original formula so i got nothin! But I am excited to try it.

ok so got the new JACK3D. this is my second container of JACK3D.. First Tub was the original Formula which was named JACKED had a bit less than the 3.5g of AAKG,Creatine Mono, and Beta Alanine thats in the new JACK3D. Took 2 Scoops (I was taking 2.5 with JACKED, thought itd be a bit stronger so dosed a bit less)today mixed in the same amount of water..didnt notice the fizz as the previous tub...also noticed that it is a bit more sour, doesnt taste like flat 7up and more now it just tastes like a sour lemon-lime drink...Also didnt feel the face lip tingling that i was feeling before .is this due to the increase of Beta Alanine and AAKG?
We had to remove the Fizz because BSN has liscensed the Patent for combo of creatine and sodium bicorbonate. That is why the FIZZ is gone and so the taste had to changed for that reason.

Changed name from JACKED to Jack3d because another company has a trade mark on Jacked.

We increased the amount of beta A and AAKG, but everything else is exactly the same including the price.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
its a sad world when you can copyright fizz in certain types or products!

its a sad world when you can copyright fizz in certain types or products!
100 year old technology.

The patent was awarded but flawed. We just did not want to spend 75k to prove that but the end results is a better tasting stronger product.

tonyjaafan

Awards
I have 6 tubs jack3d on the way..is the amount of Creatine in them the same ? That would be awesome as mono really moonfaces me..so if only BA and AAKG have been increased..that would be awesome..The old jacked is reaallly good..If I had to pinpoint a flaw that would be the Creatine..but I'm just a bad responder to mono so thats my bodies problem not the product's.

munique

Awards
so does bb.com still have the older ver?
i'm really liking the fizz.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
100 year old technology.

The patent was awarded but flawed. We just did not want to spend 75k to prove that but the end results is a better tasting stronger product.
Yeah Fxck that! I still cant believe someone would have a hissy fit about fizz, cry babies hahaha

ok so got the new JACK3D. this is my second container of JACK3D.. First Tub was the original Formula which was named JACKED had a bit less than the 3.5g of AAKG,Creatine Mono, and Beta Alanine thats in the new JACK3D. Took 2 Scoops (I was taking 2.5 with JACKED, thought itd be a bit stronger so dosed a bit less)today mixed in the same amount of water..didnt notice the fizz as the previous tub...also noticed that it is a bit more sour, doesnt taste like flat 7up and more now it just tastes like a sour lemon-lime drink...Also didnt feel the face lip tingling that i was feeling before .is this due to the increase of Beta Alanine and AAKG?
Just to point out that comparison should be the same. Comparing 2 scoops to 2.5 scoops on the stimulant end of it is not a fair comparison.

I took 3 scoops this morning and I am flying. I have been using JACKED and more recently Jack3d since release and 5 days a week on sometimes 6 days.

I sitll get tingles and I am still stimulated the only difference the stimulation doese fade a little quicker but hits the same during the first 3 hours and to me that is a welcomed effect. Again I been using since release..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my order of Jack3d the other day, going to try it out later and I can't wait. All I know is Jacked was awesome and if Jack3d is any better then wow sweeeet!:D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to point out that comparison should be the same. Comparing 2 scoops to 2.5 scoops on the stimulant end of it is not a fair comparison.

I took 3 scoops this morning and I am flying. I have been using JACKED and more recently Jack3d since release and 5 days a week on sometimes 6 days.

I sitll get tingles and I am still stimulated the only difference the stimulation doese fade a little quicker but hits the same during the first 3 hours and to me that is a welcomed effect. Again I been using since release..
Yah I have not had to increase dose that much but I am taking a couple hours later in the day as it just does not last as long as before. I want to get it down to only 3 hours so I can take it 1 hour before workout isntead of 3.

Yah I have not had to increase dose that much but I am taking a couple hours later in the day as it just does not last as long as before. I want to get it down to only 3 hours so I can take it 1 hour before workout isntead of 3.
Not sure if 3 is possible with this formula.

With every stim and like ephedrine it does not lose its initial impact but tolerance is built..

Today for me was different, I took Jack3d at 9 and I am still flying. I am questioning tolerance at this point, but I think if use four times a week it will always be potent. Once you start using consecutive days for a long period of time the lasting effect wears off but the initial kick is still there 3 hours in.

A great dosing protocol is 2 days on 1 day off and every once and a while take consecutive days off..for example Dose on Monday, Tuesday, Thrusday, Friday and do not use on wednesday, saturday and sunday.

I really been using 6 days consecutive and I'm surprised on How hard it hit today.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
So if i were to order Jack3d from Nutra today, it would be the newer version?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if 3 is possible with this formula.

With every stim and like ephedrine it does not lose its initial impact but tolerance is built..

Today for me was different, I took Jack3d at 9 and I am still flying. I am questioning tolerance at this point, but I think if use four times a week it will always be potent. Once you start using consecutive days for a long period of time the lasting effect wears off but the initial kick is still there 3 hours in.

A great dosing protocol is 2 days on 1 day off and every once and a while take consecutive days off..for example Dose on Monday, Tuesday, Thrusday, Friday and do not use on wednesday, saturday and sunday.

I really been using 6 days consecutive and I'm surprised on How hard it hit today.

Shytes got staying power, well that's my problem I only take it 3 times a week and never on consecutive days. Low tolerance is good for the bank account though...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried the new Jack3d tonight, along with 6 prime and 3 powerfull...Holy ****, Loved it.

Knewsance

Awards
We had to remove the Fizz because BSN has liscensed the Patent for combo of creatine and sodium bicorbonate. That is why the FIZZ is gone and so the taste had to changed for that reason.

Changed name from JACKED to Jack3d because another company has a trade mark on Jacked.

We increased the amount of beta A and AAKG, but everything else is exactly the same including the price.
wats so great about the fizz in products like No-Xplode and are you supposed to drink it?

wats so great about the fizz in products like No-Xplode and are you supposed to drink it?
the sodium bicorbonate "suppose" to lower the PH balance of the stomach(you need a boat load to do it), but we used it JUST for flavoring

ARMYof1

Awards
could i add NaCO2 to my jack3d for the fizz... i believe that it is an integral piece of the supplement. I have stomach problems and without it i am afraid that the reflux will kill me. could you let me know the amout of NaCO2 left out of the regular recipe. (NaC02 is just baking soda)

SemperFi9999

Awards
I'm a sucker for all the hype. Just ordered a tub.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
hey my scoop of JACK3D was still pretty fizzy!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The extra BA in Jack3d is killer!!! I love it. The first time i have gotten BA tingles from anything!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
HOLY FXCK! Ok so the first time I took it I only took a scoop and felt motivated on it... but I just took 2 scoops and its about ten minutes later and im all tingly and feel super cracked out... I LOVE IT WOOOOOOOOOOO!

hehehe Im sitting here laughing and cracking up because while im typing my ears feel all tingly and prickly hahahaha

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nooooooo, i am not a fan of beta alanine, probably cuz i'm smaller i get tingles like crazy, feels lke i'm wearing a wool sweater, the original wasn't to bad but if theres more i'm not as excited to try it

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
You just dug up a post that is almost 4 months old just to tell us that you don't know how to properly dose a very effective supplement? Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that sweetheart...

whoismikeford

Awards
jack3d is amazing, if u get used to it, cycle off for a few weeks, than give it another try, im glad i did, just got 3 tubs for 73 from DA.com

veggizzle

Awards
is it ok to take 3 scoops of jack3d then work out at like 1 pm - 3 pm. then later on take another 2-3 scoops at around 10 pm - 12 am? i'm trying to work out twice today since i didn't get to go yesterday.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it ok to take 3 scoops of jack3d then work out at like 1 pm - 3 pm. then later on take another 2-3 scoops at around 10 pm - 12 am? i'm trying to work out twice today since i didn't get to go yesterday.
3 scoops per day, it even says it on the bottle last I checked. I would dose 2 first then if you need it one more later. I used to take 1 AM and then 2 for my PM workout.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i was taking the release version on and off till 2 days ago,yesterday i started the newest version and had mad tingles like i had when i first started taking BA, i also noticed no difference in energy and how wired i felt even though that theo ingredeint was removed

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to get a "crash" from using Jack3d. I think it was Monday or so, I took 3 scoops of Jack3d in the morning. Everything seemed fine at first, and then around mid afternoon, BOOM! crashed like crazy, just feeling ****ty and tired. It was a bit weird sinse this I have gone through most of the tub in the last number of weeks, and each day seemed fine, got the kick, went on with the day, feeling nice. Not sure what happened then though, I did not take any other supplement with it or anything.