Horny Mack Jack - mix it all?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Just got this in today with my ATW proteins...so i'm wondering can i combine all 3 things into 1 tub and shake it all up. Then just take them from 1 big bottle? That would be the most effective way to take this right?

And how to dose? 1 tsp of the mix a day or something?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no bud, that is not a good idea.

it would be very difficult to ensure that you are getting consistant doses of each compound that way.

measure each one out and dose it that way...you'll be happier with the results in the long run.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
no bud, that is not a good idea.

it would be very difficult to ensure that you are getting consistant doses of each compound that way.

measure each one out and dose it that way...you'll be happier with the results in the long run.
aw man...wow that's gonna be a doozy :(

any idea on dosage?
from the containers:
hornygoatweed - 1/4tsp=500mg <---100serv
longjack - 1/4tsp=500mg <---only 20serv :(
maca - 1/4tsp = 800mg <---187?! serv

come on...someone MUST have a good regimen for this stuff ?! No one has anything to say abt this 3pack of goodies?

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
aw man...wow that's gonna be a doozy :(

any idea on dosage?
from the containers:
hornygoatweed - 1/4tsp=500mg <---100serv
longjack - 1/4tsp=500mg <---only 20serv :(
maca - 1/4tsp = 800mg <---187?! serv

come on...someone MUST have a good regimen for this stuff ?! No one has anything to say abt this 3pack of goodies?
those aren't the servings, they are just the amounts per 1/4 tsp, and You would be better off measuring them with a scale.

The Horny Goat weed can be dosed around 500-1000mg per day. Longjack I believe is around 100mg/day....? Not sure on the Maca, i think something like 2 or 3 grams per day. Someone correct me on those.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
those aren't the servings, they are just the amounts per 1/4 tsp, and You would be better off measuring them with a scale.

The Horny Goat weed can be dosed around 500-1000mg per day. Longjack I believe is around 100mg/day....? Not sure on the Maca, i think something like 2 or 3 grams per day. Someone correct me on those.
Spot on.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys...another thing i was wondering...does it need to be a cycle?..or maybe just the week/days your gonna be boning?...like V.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys...another thing i was wondering...does it need to be a cycle?..or maybe just the week/days your gonna be boning?...like V.
Slight lag. The ingredients work best if taken long-term, but if you find yourself with special plans for the weekend, start dosing about Wednesday.