Can GH boosters thicken bones?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
From what I know, GH boosters are a good way to cut fat while maintaining muscle. But I also heard that they can thicken bones. Has anyone who's used GH boosters noticed this or is it just a myth?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
From what I know, GH boosters are a good way to cut fat while maintaining muscle. But I also heard that they can thicken bones. Has anyone who's used GH boosters noticed this or is it just a myth?
um... that's real GH, over the counter boosters won't do anything to help u lose fat

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
um... that's real GH, over the counter boosters won't do anything to help u lose fat
gaba helps with losing fat...at least for me it does...especially at high doses with other fat burning ingredients (forskolin, tta, synephrine, etc etc.) but i agree natural gh boosters are NOT going to give side effects that injectable HGH will...

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
so for example... that supplement Powerfull which boosts natural GH. Will that facilitate for thickening my bones?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
so for example... that supplement Powerfull which boosts natural GH. Will that facilitate for thickening my bones?
nothing u can buy legally will do that. powerfull will give u a great nights sleep and some big pumps in the gym... but don't eat carbs within a half hour before or after your dose. so in short no ur not going to turn into a real life big foot bobblehead like barry bonds

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
and if u decide to go the illegal injectable route they have certain peptides of HGH which are basically the fat loss part of GH i believe

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
I recently took advantage of the sale they had on BB, so I have a few bottles of PowerFull. Is it safe to mega dose this supplement?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I recently took advantage of the sale they had on BB, so I have a few bottles of PowerFull. Is it safe to mega dose this supplement?
if it works at regular dose then there's no point. if ur on it for a while and need more to feel effects then boost it up. more doesn't always = more results

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would not mega dose PowerFULL as more and more dopamine is not a good thing. It can be raised safely when taken as directed.

Very good supp though, you'll enjoy it at 4 pills/day