- 02-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Is there any point to having a product that enhances the uptake of a GH booster like 1-carboxy by USP, or does the fact that it stimulates the pituitary enough? Or going in another direction would a solid pill form that releases the GH booster over a prolonged period of time work well if on a CKD diet.
- 02-19-2009, 08:22 PM
for the ckd diet which as everone knows has few if any carbs. so a time released GH booster would keep the flow of GH pulsing all day in the absence of carbs
- 02-19-2009, 08:42 PM
02-19-2009, 08:48 PM
is ghrp-6 an injectable?? i have no problem with those, just asking....
02-19-2009, 08:53 PM
02-19-2009, 09:00 PM
02-20-2009, 02:44 PM
From what i've read it gives you a ravenous appetite. Why would you want to take it during a cut when lower calories is the goal? Seems masochist to me. At the same time, i would love to increase my GH levels.
02-20-2009, 03:21 PM
i have always had very good control over cravings. so i would expect that the increased appetite from the gh wouldnt be to hard for me to control.
02-20-2009, 09:30 PM
02-21-2009, 10:37 PM
who said i was doing keto???? i was just postulating that if one were on a keto diet a time released GH booster would be very beneficial.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Willpower100 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:33 PM
- By PhilipG in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-09-2010, 10:02 AM
- By nygreenz92 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2009, 06:55 AM
- By buffb2 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2009, 02:40 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-08-2008, 10:55 AM