GH Boosters

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there any point to having a product that enhances the uptake of a GH booster like 1-carboxy by USP, or does the fact that it stimulates the pituitary enough? Or going in another direction would a solid pill form that releases the GH booster over a prolonged period of time work well if on a CKD diet.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for the ckd diet which as everone knows has few if any carbs. so a time released GH booster would keep the flow of GH pulsing all day in the absence of carbs

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Is there any point to having a product that enhances the uptake of a GH booster like 1-carboxy by USP, or does the fact that it stimulates the pituitary enough? Or going in another direction would a solid pill form that releases the GH booster over a prolonged period of time work well if on a CKD diet.
Look into peptides bro (ghrp-6).

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is ghrp-6 an injectable?? i have no problem with those, just asking....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
From what i've read it gives you a ravenous appetite. Why would you want to take it during a cut when lower calories is the goal? Seems masochist to me. At the same time, i would love to increase my GH levels.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have always had very good control over cravings. so i would expect that the increased appetite from the gh wouldnt be to hard for me to control.

stefang

Awards
i have always had very good control over cravings. so i would expect that the increased appetite from the gh wouldnt be to hard for me to control.
What is your ultimate goal with the cyclical keto diet?

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
who said i was doing keto???? i was just postulating that if one were on a keto diet a time released GH booster would be very beneficial.