- 02-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Is there any point to having a product that enhances the uptake of a GH booster like 1-carboxy by USP, or does the fact that it stimulates the pituitary enough? Or going in another direction would a solid pill form that releases the GH booster over a prolonged period of time work well if on a CKD diet.
- 02-19-2009, 09:22 PM
for the ckd diet which as everone knows has few if any carbs. so a time released GH booster would keep the flow of GH pulsing all day in the absence of carbs
02-19-2009, 09:42 PM
02-19-2009, 09:48 PM
02-19-2009, 09:53 PM
02-19-2009, 10:00 PM
02-20-2009, 03:44 PM
From what i've read it gives you a ravenous appetite. Why would you want to take it during a cut when lower calories is the goal? Seems masochist to me. At the same time, i would love to increase my GH levels.
02-20-2009, 04:21 PM
i have always had very good control over cravings. so i would expect that the increased appetite from the gh wouldnt be to hard for me to control.
02-20-2009, 10:30 PM
02-21-2009, 11:37 PM
who said i was doing keto???? i was just postulating that if one were on a keto diet a time released GH booster would be very beneficial.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-21-2009, 12:57 AM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-20-2009, 10:40 PM
- By Broly in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 12-17-2008, 01:35 PM
- By MaxGolf in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 10-26-2008, 03:23 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2003, 03:28 PM