GH Boosters

1. GH Boosters

Is there any point to having a product that enhances the uptake of a GH booster like 1-carboxy by USP, or does the fact that it stimulates the pituitary enough? Or going in another direction would a solid pill form that releases the GH booster over a prolonged period of time work well if on a CKD diet.

2. for the ckd diet which as everone knows has few if any carbs. so a time released GH booster would keep the flow of GH pulsing all day in the absence of carbs
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Is there any point to having a product that enhances the uptake of a GH booster like 1-carboxy by USP, or does the fact that it stimulates the pituitary enough? Or going in another direction would a solid pill form that releases the GH booster over a prolonged period of time work well if on a CKD diet.
    Look into peptides bro (ghrp-6).
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

4. is ghrp-6 an injectable?? i have no problem with those, just asking....

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    is ghrp-6 an injectable?? i have no problem with those, just asking....
    Yessurrr, very effective stuff.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

6. cool, thanks.....

7. From what i've read it gives you a ravenous appetite. Why would you want to take it during a cut when lower calories is the goal? Seems masochist to me. At the same time, i would love to increase my GH levels.

8. i have always had very good control over cravings. so i would expect that the increased appetite from the gh wouldnt be to hard for me to control.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    i have always had very good control over cravings. so i would expect that the increased appetite from the gh wouldnt be to hard for me to control.
    What is your ultimate goal with the cyclical keto diet?

10. who said i was doing keto???? i was just postulating that if one were on a keto diet a time released GH booster would be very beneficial.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone on here against T-boosters?
    By Willpower100 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:33 PM
  2. T-boosters
    By PhilipG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 12:02 PM
  3. new to t boosters and ph's.
    By nygreenz92 in forum Supplements