Pre-work out Supplement

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
White Flood - Awesome pumps, good sustained energy, greatly improved vascularity

NO Shotgun - 20g of protein, creatine as well, awesome energy and endurance, pumps arent as good as white flood imo but the strength gains are better

Darkstar76543

Awards
Animal pump, energy is clean and pump is insane!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
White Flood tablets.

No extra powders, easy to down, great focus, pumps and energy.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d. Just try it. You'll figure out why.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
homemade

Make your own dude it's easy as 123 ,works better than branded versions,cheaper and lasts longer.

This is mine;

5gm CEE
5gm AEE
5gm CM
5gm BA
5gm taurine
200-400 mg caffeine or 2gms chocamine if needed

BP

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD powder
White FLOOD tablets
RAG

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
i believe shock therapy is your best bet. Reason being is that it has a great ingrediant profile and it's price per serving ratio is quite a good deal. You can get 50 servings for 30 bucks, and it's a high quality pre workout product. So it's a win win!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i really like Core ZAP as a stim like product and i ran a log of it here somewhere with great results...i currently like AEN Presurge as the best all in one pre-workout.

You could also look into Nimbus's Blast which is a clean focus and is on sale at nutra right now

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Guys you have to decide what level of performance you want from the product...Jacked is very basic, and is pretty much just a stim, with a tiny bit of creatine/ba/arginine in it (about 3g collectively). Look at the ingredient listing on WF for yourself...http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/white-flood-320-tablets.html

I agree. Jacked is very basic...but it works. Have you even tried it?

And I don't see any creatine in White Flood....is there any?

meexle

meexle

Awards
Have used NO Shotgun and Gaspari Superpump in the past and found both to be solid products.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I used to use N.O. Shutgun until a friend gave me a pack of animal pump. It did enough for me to place an order the next day and obsolete the shotgun.

joelast

joelast

Awards
i believe shock therapy is your best bet. Reason being is that it has a great ingrediant profile and it's price per serving ratio is quite a good deal. You can get 50 servings for 30 bucks, and it's a high quality pre workout product. So it's a win win!
Agree 100%, shock therapy is a great value and they've recentlly come out wit a new flavor so you got a little variety.

JP8 by Get Diesel costs more but is some legit sh*t, You'll find alot of people on here who love this product. It tastes like ball sweat but who cares, it works.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you recommend and why?
RPM, because it gives SMOOTH, focused energy, and an hour's lifting can seem like only a few minutes!

And although not technically "pre-workout" supplements, some creatine products, such as either NeoVar Recomped (30-40 min pre-gym) or Cre-02 (2 hours pre-gym), because I know that I definitely notice a difference if I do NOT use one pre-resistance training.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I cycle between RPM and Jacked. I get more pump, concentration, and reps out of Jacked. For power I use RPM.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Cre-02
Ragnarok (caffeine or non caffeine versions available)
Green Mag/Blue Gene
RPM/Drive

those are my choices...in that order ;)

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Since the results are varied could someone post a poll? I would, but I'm not hip to all the top products. I personally have only tried NoXplode and SuperPump. I think I like SuperPump the best, but have never tried the others mentioned. I'd like to see a poll, so I could pick the best next time.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anadraulic state and jp8 are my favorites w/ stims

for stim free i like cordygen vo2, cre02 and nos ether

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont usually use stim pre-workout supps but I have used SP250, RPM, NOxplode

I am really liking LG Sciences Anadraulic State. Stim effect is nice and clean with a lil aggression for the gym. It has some staple supps included: creatine, beta alanine, AAKG PLUS some other nice features: AI, SERM for anti-estrogen and test boost.

I felt kind of funny the first time I said this but I felt like the guy in the SizeOn ad because I could see a difference after my workout, makes me wanna walk around without a shirt ALL DAY!

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
anadraulic state and jp8 are my favorites w/ stims

for stim free i like cordygen vo2, cre02 and nos ether
By stims do you basically mean "a form of Caffeine?" There really isn't any other legal stimulant to my knowledge now that ephedra is banned (somewhat (-:

I'd like to see a poll (survey :fingersx:) that ranks stimulant, pre-workout pump powders. Again, I really like SuperPump and NoXplode, but if there are better supps, I want to know!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
do a search and you'll probably find multiple threads with pre w/o poll's. I remember posting on at least one of them at some point in time, haha.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By stims do you basically mean "a form of Caffeine?" There really isn't any other legal stimulant to my knowledge now that ephedra is banned (somewhat (-:

I'd like to see a poll (survey :fingersx:) that ranks stimulant, pre-workout pump powders. Again, I really like SuperPump and NoXplode, but if there are better supps, I want to know!
theres certainly other legal herbal supps that act as stimulants. 1,3 dimethyl blah blah (geranamine) as well as other various legal amphetamines seem to actually be chemicals not just extracts of herbs, but im not entirely sure.

so to answer your questions, typically yes, i am referring to caffeine free, but theres also plenty of other legal stims out there.

tims03redfire

Awards
Take a look at Nimbus Blast. There is a sale currently going on that is Buy 1 Get 1 Free......That 150 servings for 34.95 (.23 cents a serving). :shock:

Blast is a really smooth, non jittery product that does not leave you with a crash.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at Nimbus Blast. There is a sale currently going on that is Buy 1 Get 1 Free......That 150 servings for 34.95 (.23 cents a serving). :shock:

Blast is a really smooth, non jittery product that does not leave you with a crash.
Can you let me in on the amount of caffeine per serving? I'm looking for a good pre-workout supp, but can't handle excess amounts of caff.

tims03redfire

Awards
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately its a prop blend, but I can tell you this.
Blast is not a huge caffeine product, instead uses mutliple ingredients to get its effects. The energy is very smooth, and not jittery at all.
Sweet. Thanks !

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Can you let me in on the amount of caffeine per serving? I'm looking for a good pre-workout supp, but can't handle excess amounts of caff.
When there is a proprietary blend, One way to determine the caffeine content is to call the 1-800 number on the product and tell them that you're hypersensitive to caffeine and need to know the approx. mg per serving. Most companies will be more than happy to answer this question since they are concerned about their liability/customers.

Last edited:

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
When there is a proprietary blend, One way to determine the caffeine content is to call the 1-800 number on the product and tell them that you're hypersensitive to caffeine and need to know the approx. mg per serving. Most companies will be more than happy to answer this question since they are concerned about their liability/customers.
Interesting. Didn't know that. Thanks!

lucky1p

lucky1p

Awards
Just stick with a nitrix oxide as well as some BCAA you can also take the BCAA after as well

trainnate

Awards
Tried White Flood, MyoShock, Animal Pump, Citruvol-XS, Carnage, Cordygen5, and CRE-02. My favorite so far is CRE-02.

tims03redfire

Awards
For those interested Nimbus Nutrition's Blast has 80mg of caffeine per serving.

:bandit:

sundevil22

Awards
what does everyone recomend for someone who isnt sensative to stims. Currently i use ASN Lipex 2 which is 300 mgs of caffeine and 20 mgs of synephrine and i barely feel a thing. I like the stim'd out of my mind feeling. It just seems nothing works anymore. I used Reset AD and it seemed to help slightly but not enough to keep using it. Products I have tried before are: NOExplode, Energized Xpand, Superpump 250, Cellucor M5, Cytosport Fast Twitch, Venom Hyperdrive, Lipex 2, and RPM

sundevil22

Awards
I don't see Jack3d on your "products used" list. BIG mistake. lol People usually have to be careful on doing the recommended 3 scoops because of how strong it is. Give it a shot, it's very reasonably priced. QUOTE]

No it wasnt, i never heard of it until today, i was just looking at it on Nutraplanet, it looks solid, even though the people who claim to have a high tolerance of stims like me didnt like it, but i think at 23 bucks i will go ahead and give it a try anyways. Unless of course any USPLabs reps wanna send me a sample!!!! Just kidding, I wont be a cheap ass. I'll just order some tomorrow and i'll post my review here when I get it in. May not be for a little while though since I will be out of town for the next couple of weeks.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
what does everyone recomend for someone who isnt sensative to stims. Currently i use ASN Lipex 2 which is 300 mgs of caffeine and 20 mgs of synephrine and i barely feel a thing. I like the stim'd out of my mind feeling. It just seems nothing works anymore. I used Reset AD and it seemed to help slightly but not enough to keep using it. Products I have tried before are: NOExplode, Energized Xpand, Superpump 250, Cellucor M5, Cytosport Fast Twitch, Venom Hyperdrive, Lipex 2, and RPM
I'd be carefull. Anything over 300mg caffeine and 20mg synephrine is an "Awfully High" dose of stims to take all at once.

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
I have had a lot of problems getting pre-workout supps to work for me. I tried both superpump 250 and white FLOOD and seriously was not impressed. I took Animal Pump though and my entire life changed.

AP FTW!

briancogs888

Awards
Rhodiola. Energy that you can actually see in the weight and reps of your exercises.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I use two different workout cocktails:

1. Beta Alanine w/ creatine mono

or

2. Vasocharge

I never was much on trying the pre workout stims, but I really like the Vasocharge, especially when my glycogen is depleated

I also use BCAAs during training. These things have become a staple for me.