Pre-work out Supplement

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Pre-work out Supplement

What do you recommend and why?

2. White Flood - Awesome pumps, good sustained energy, greatly improved vascularity

NO Shotgun - 20g of protein, creatine as well, awesome energy and endurance, pumps arent as good as white flood imo but the strength gains are better

3. Jacked I love that stuff.
    •   

4. Animal pump, energy is clean and pump is insane!

5. White Flood tablets.

No extra powders, easy to down, great focus, pumps and energy.

6. Jack3d. Just try it. You'll figure out why.

7. search....
  8. homemade

Make your own dude it's easy as 123 ,works better than branded versions,cheaper and lasts longer.

This is mine;

5gm CEE
    5gm AEE
    5gm CM
    5gm BA
    5gm taurine
    200-400 mg caffeine or 2gms chocamine if needed

BP

9. White FLOOD powder
    White FLOOD tablets
    RAG

10. Guys you have to decide what level of performance you want from the product...Jacked is very basic, and is pretty much just a stim, with a tiny bit of creatine/ba/arginine in it (about 3g collectively). Look at the ingredient listing on WF for yourself...http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...0-tablets.html

11. i believe shock therapy is your best bet. Reason being is that it has a great ingrediant profile and it's price per serving ratio is quite a good deal. You can get 50 servings for 30 bucks, and it's a high quality pre workout product. So it's a win win!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Guys you have to decide what level of performance you want from the product...Jacked is very basic, and is pretty much just a stim, with a tiny bit of creatine/ba/arginine in it (about 3g collectively). Look at the ingredient listing on WF for yourself...http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...0-tablets.html
    next time there's a sale, count me in....i'll give it a shot

13. i really like Core ZAP as a stim like product and i ran a log of it here somewhere with great results...i currently like AEN Presurge as the best all in one pre-workout.

You could also look into Nimbus's Blast which is a clean focus and is on sale at nutra right now
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Guys you have to decide what level of performance you want from the product...Jacked is very basic, and is pretty much just a stim, with a tiny bit of creatine/ba/arginine in it (about 3g collectively). Look at the ingredient listing on WF for yourself...http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...0-tablets.html

I agree. Jacked is very basic...but it works. Have you even tried it?

And I don't see any creatine in White Flood....is there any?

15. Have used NO Shotgun and Gaspari Superpump in the past and found both to be solid products.

16. I used to use N.O. Shutgun until a friend gave me a pack of animal pump. It did enough for me to place an order the next day and obsolete the shotgun.

17. Quote Originally Posted by sumbum801 View Post
    i believe shock therapy is your best bet. Reason being is that it has a great ingrediant profile and it's price per serving ratio is quite a good deal. You can get 50 servings for 30 bucks, and it's a high quality pre workout product. So it's a win win!
    Agree 100%, shock therapy is a great value and they've recentlly come out wit a new flavor so you got a little variety.

JP8 by Get Diesel costs more but is some legit sh*t, You'll find alot of people on here who love this product. It tastes like ball sweat but who cares, it works.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jdboucher View Post
    What do you recommend and why?
    RPM, because it gives SMOOTH, focused energy, and an hour's lifting can seem like only a few minutes!

And although not technically "pre-workout" supplements, some creatine products, such as either NeoVar Recomped (30-40 min pre-gym) or Cre-02 (2 hours pre-gym), because I know that I definitely notice a difference if I do NOT use one pre-resistance training.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

19. I cycle between RPM and Jacked. I get more pump, concentration, and reps out of Jacked. For power I use RPM.

20. Cre-02
    Ragnarok (caffeine or non caffeine versions available)
    Green Mag/Blue Gene
    RPM/Drive

those are my choices...in that order
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

21. Since the results are varied could someone post a poll? I would, but I'm not hip to all the top products. I personally have only tried NoXplode and SuperPump. I think I like SuperPump the best, but have never tried the others mentioned. I'd like to see a poll, so I could pick the best next time.

22. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    I'd like to see a poll.
    Keep that to yourself Mister!
    www.millenniumsport.net

23. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Keep that to yourself Mister!
    Rephrase: "A supplement recommendation survey"

24. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    Rephrase: "A supplement recommendation survey"
    haha....winner winner get this man a "supplement recommendation survey" dinner!
    www.millenniumsport.net

25. anadraulic state and jp8 are my favorites w/ stims

for stim free i like cordygen vo2, cre02 and nos ether
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

26. I dont usually use stim pre-workout supps but I have used SP250, RPM, NOxplode

I am really liking LG Sciences Anadraulic State. Stim effect is nice and clean with a lil aggression for the gym. It has some staple supps included: creatine, beta alanine, AAKG PLUS some other nice features: AI, SERM for anti-estrogen and test boost.

I felt kind of funny the first time I said this but I felt like the guy in the SizeOn ad because I could see a difference after my workout, makes me wanna walk around without a shirt ALL DAY!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

27. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    anadraulic state and jp8 are my favorites w/ stims

for stim free i like cordygen vo2, cre02 and nos ether
    By stims do you basically mean "a form of Caffeine?" There really isn't any other legal stimulant to my knowledge now that ephedra is banned (somewhat (-:

I'd like to see a poll (survey ) that ranks stimulant, pre-workout pump powders. Again, I really like SuperPump and NoXplode, but if there are better supps, I want to know!

28. do a search and you'll probably find multiple threads with pre w/o poll's. I remember posting on at least one of them at some point in time, haha.
    www.millenniumsport.net

29. Great info guys!

Thanks!

30. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    By stims do you basically mean "a form of Caffeine?" There really isn't any other legal stimulant to my knowledge now that ephedra is banned (somewhat (-:

I'd like to see a poll (survey ) that ranks stimulant, pre-workout pump powders. Again, I really like SuperPump and NoXplode, but if there are better supps, I want to know!
    theres certainly other legal herbal supps that act as stimulants. 1,3 dimethyl blah blah (geranamine) as well as other various legal amphetamines seem to actually be chemicals not just extracts of herbs, but im not entirely sure.

so to answer your questions, typically yes, i am referring to caffeine free, but theres also plenty of other legal stims out there.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  31. Thumbs up

Take a look at Nimbus Blast. There is a sale currently going on that is Buy 1 Get 1 Free......That 150 servings for 34.95 (.23 cents a serving).

Blast is a really smooth, non jittery product that does not leave you with a crash.

32. Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    Take a look at Nimbus Blast. There is a sale currently going on that is Buy 1 Get 1 Free......That 150 servings for 34.95 (.23 cents a serving).

Blast is a really smooth, non jittery product that does not leave you with a crash.
    Can you let me in on the amount of caffeine per serving? I'm looking for a good pre-workout supp, but can't handle excess amounts of caff.

33. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Can you let me in on the amount of caffeine per serving? I'm looking for a good pre-workout supp, but can't handle excess amounts of caff.
    Unfortunately its a prop blend, but I can tell you this.
    Blast is not a huge caffeine product, instead uses mutliple ingredients to get its effects. The energy is very smooth, and not jittery at all.

Check out some reviews here:
    Nimbus BLAST Official Review Thread.

34. Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    Unfortunately its a prop blend, but I can tell you this.
    Blast is not a huge caffeine product, instead uses mutliple ingredients to get its effects. The energy is very smooth, and not jittery at all.
    Sweet. Thanks !
  35. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Sweet. Thanks !
    See edit.

36. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    When there is a proprietary blend, One way to determine the caffeine content is to call the 1-800 number on the product and tell them that you're hypersensitive to caffeine and need to know the approx. mg per serving. Most companies will be more than happy to answer this question since they are concerned about their liability/customers.
    Last edited by MF210; 03-02-2009 at 11:39 PM. Reason: spelling

37. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    When there is a proprietary blend, One way to determine the caffeine content is to call the 1-800 number on the product and tell them that you're hypersensitive to caffeine and need to know the approx. mg per serving. Most companies will be more than happy to answer this question since they are concerned about their liability/customers.
    Interesting. Didn't know that. Thanks!

38. Just stick with a nitrix oxide as well as some BCAA you can also take the BCAA after as well

39. Quote Originally Posted by bubbachew View Post
    Interesting. Didn't know that. Thanks!
    Feel free to give me some rep then (-:

You're welcome.

40. Tried White Flood, MyoShock, Animal Pump, Citruvol-XS, Carnage, Cordygen5, and CRE-02. My favorite so far is CRE-02.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH in pre work out supplement...?...PCT?
    By wiseguy15 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 06:55 PM
  2. Best supplement for hard gainers-anything work?
    By pittguy578 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 02:20 PM
  3. Looking for a Post-Work Out Supplement
    By jdboucher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 10:42 PM
  4. Biotest at work on next-gen supplement.
    By dhuge67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 02:26 PM
  5. What Supplement or ments work great?
    By aedubber in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 10:49 PM