Perfect Judo/BJJ/Wrestling stack

1. lutherblsstt

Perfect Judo/BJJ/Wrestling stack

Just wondering what you guys and gals think. It would need to address the anaerobic and aerobic systems as well as boost aggression.

I say Cre-02,Cordygen5,RPM.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

instead of rpm i would pick DTH...so DTH and Cre-02 with Cordygen5 would be great endurance and aggression stack...
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Blue GENE is really great with endurance. In fact we have a log about Blue GENE & JUDO training. Check it out
    Inside: poison's unsponsored Blue Gene log. Violence! Grappling! Deadly techniques!
    •   

4. yea!!!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would say the org. stim-x. I heard there is a new one coming out that is supposed to be similar to the original? For about 4 months it was this, basic cuts toward the end, and xtend, along with the usual vitamins, and post w/o shake. Ah yea, add xceed by DS to the mix.

When I was into kickboxing/ Muay thai/ Grappling hardcore about 2 years ago,.... These gave me incredible energy while I was on a cut. I would do my w/o, hit a shake after the w/o,... then do my 1hr training. I felt pretty good on the bags and while sparring.
  5. lutherblsstt

Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    instead of rpm i would pick DTH...so DTH and Cre-02 with Cordygen5 would be great endurance and aggression stack...
    Why DTH over RPM?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    I would say the org. stim-x. I heard there is a new one coming out that is supposed to be similar to the original? For about 4 months it was this, basic cuts toward the end, and xtend, along with the usual vitamins, and post w/o shake. Ah yea, add xceed by DS to the mix.

When I was into kickboxing/ Muay thai/ Grappling hardcore about 2 years ago,.... These gave me incredible energy while I was on a cut. I would do my w/o, hit a shake after the w/o,... then do my 1hr training. I felt pretty good on the bags and while sparring.
    heavy stims like that suck ass for fighting, they kill cardio abilities, elevate bp too much.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2
  7. lutherblsstt

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    heavy stims like that suck ass for fighting, they kill cardio abilities, elevate bp too much.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2
    I did notice that when I overdid it on imbibing the coffee pre-judo my technique is horrible and I gas much more quickly.
  8. yea!!!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Depends on the person. If you are obviously sensitive to stims, dont take em. They worked well for me and I was sparring (3) 5 minute rounds, plus bag and focus mitt training, after an hour of weight training. Also realize many people "abuse" stims thinking by taking more, their energy and endurance will last forever,...... and those people are usually the ones on the floor grabbing their chest. Learn your body,..and the dosages to make it work right. the "heavy stims" as you called them were the only thing to keep my 230lb body at the time, moving,... and from there, I cut down to 207, with amazing results.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post
    Why DTH over RPM?
    do i really need to explain this....search and u will find that DTH give 200 percent more aggression than RPM...but thats what DTH is suppose to do and RPM is just a good preworkout product...
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.56%

RPM is just a good preworkout product...
    I highly disagree.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Blue GENE is really great with endurance. In fact we have a log about Blue GENE & JUDO training. Check it out
    Inside: poison's unsponsored Blue Gene log. Violence! Grappling! Deadly techniques!
    for some reason i feel like codygen5 will be better for the aerobic/mma kind of training...blue gene i feel like just gives super endurance for anaerobic lifting as in triple drop sets and supersets as well as giant sets...but thats just my take on things..
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I highly disagree.
    so ur saying RPM will give a better increase in aggression than DTH...im saying dth wins in the aggression category hands down...rpm is great addition to many stacks but its not dth...
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Completely off topic, but i would add some Anabolic-Pump in the mix. It would allow you to have much higher endurence and lose bodyfat using the same diet. I always recommend AP to grapplers.

I want to add that a cordy based product would be a great addition as well, MST???
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.56%

so ur saying RPM will give a better increase in aggression than DTH...im saying dth wins in the aggression category hands down...rpm is great addition to many stacks but its not dth...
    dth is a test booster. i would use it on a bulk, while lifting heavy, to gain mass. rpm boosts test, lowers estrogen, boosts metabolism and recomp, boosts endurance, boosts strength on a per dose basis as needed, elevates aggression, and gives a good smooth energy boost. i am not saying its a better test booster; i am saying its more to the needs of a grappler or fighter.

15. lutherblsstt

for some reason i feel like codygen5 will be better for the aerobic/mma kind of training...blue gene i feel like just gives super endurance for anaerobic lifting as in triple drop sets and supersets as well as giant sets...but thats just my take on things..
    Judo/MMA/wrestling/bjj are both anaerobic and aerobic. In a Judo competition, for example,you have short bursts of intense activity spread over a 3-5 min match. Blue gene sounds like it would fit the bill quite nicely.
  16. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

It simply goes without saying that a cordygen product is going to add to your bjj/judo/mma threshold tenfold. We have seen very many reasons to believe this to the fullest extent not only from tried and true logs by users who are competitive in the sport...but also from users that did not log that have shared the same feelings on the matter. Cordygen is simply a can't miss for this kind of athlete!

Whether you want the joys of taking enteric coated tri-phase creatine with your cordygen like in Cre-02, having a straight forward and long lasting (up to 12 hours) cordygen product like Cordygen5, Adding some Citruline malate to your cordygen like in Citruvol Xs, or going with Cordygen with a fast acting BANG and tons of extras like in Cordygen v02....the possibilites are endless, and the results are fool proof
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  17. lutherblsstt

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    It simply goes without saying that a cordygen product is going to add to your bjj/judo/mma threshold tenfold. We have seen very many reasons to believe this to the fullest extent not only from tried and true logs by users who are competitive in the sport...but also from users that did not log that have shared the same feelings on the matter. Cordygen is simply a can't miss for this kind of athlete!

Whether you want the joys of taking enteric coated tri-phase creatine with your cordygen like in Cre-02, having a straight forward and long lasting (up to 12 hours) cordygen product like Cordygen5, Adding some Citruline malate to your cordygen like in Citruvol Xs, or going with Cordygen with a fast acting BANG and tons of extras like in Cordygen v02....the possibilites are endless, and the results are fool proof
    If you stacked all those you could probably fight like 50 matches straight! :bruce3:
  18. lutherblsstt

I wonder if Activate Extrem would go well with the other stars mentioned?
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.61%

I'd have some Cissus...my joints killed me taking BJJ until I started taking Cissus.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine The perfect addition to your stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. The perfect stack
    By HODGINSx924 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 04:00 PM
  3. Wrestling season stack
    By wrasslin116 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14