controlled labs black hole

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
might be a stupid question but anyway this can show up on a drug test as a false positive for weed?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I will double check on this but I'm pretty sure it's a NO. It does work off cannibinoid receptors to stimulate appetite but it contains no THC, as that is illegial.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I will double check on this but I'm pretty sure it's a NO. It does work off cannibinoid receptors to stimulate appetite but it contains no THC, as that is illegial.
i know that, but i thought the description said it was a closely related herb. i sure hope not or i just failed my drug test today.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It's a closely related herb but it's not THC which is what they test for. You should be fine, but post up your results just so everyone knows! :)

How has the product been working for you? Increasing your appetite and capacity to eat more?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
It's a closely related herb but it's not THC which is what they test for. You should be fine, but post up your results just so everyone knows! :)

How has the product been working for you? Increasing your appetite and capacity to eat more?
it does for a few days then i have to take like 6 or more at a time i honestly dont' see a difference between those and the digestives i get at walmart along with ginger root