controlled labs black hole
- 02-17-2009, 05:00 PM
- 02-17-2009, 05:26 PM
I will double check on this but I'm pretty sure it's a NO. It does work off cannibinoid receptors to stimulate appetite but it contains no THC, as that is illegial.
- 02-17-2009, 05:35 PM
02-17-2009, 05:50 PM
It's a closely related herb but it's not THC which is what they test for. You should be fine, but post up your results just so everyone knows!
How has the product been working for you? Increasing your appetite and capacity to eat more?
02-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Swoldierboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:07 PM
- By bulls**t in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 20Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:46 AM
- By steam in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2009, 09:15 PM
- By GreenSquats in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2008, 06:17 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2008, 03:23 PM