Okay today i ordered some Jacked & PCT Assist

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
Have any of you guys tried PCT Assist and/or Jacked? If so, how did you like them :biglaugh:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Both are solid products. Dose the jacked carefully. I took a full 3 scoops and was running around like a madman lifting weights. Had to stop because of severe palpitations lol.

-RR

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Let's just say, you'll be ordering more Jack3d in a few weeks. Guaranteed.

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
Both are solid products. Dose the jacked carefully. I took a full 3 scoops and was running around like a madman lifting weights. Had to stop because of severe palpitations lol.

-RR
LMAO! Thanks for the tip bro, very funny.

While i have you here i was looking at Green MAGnitude and/or Orange TRIad from you guys. What do you think about those? It is OK to be a little biased :lmao:

Let's just say, you'll be ordering more Jack3d in a few weeks. Guaranteed.
Excellent! I am very excited to try this now :biglaugh:

smoothb333

Awards
Yeah, Jacked is strong stuff for sure. I drink coffee day and night and I am not very caffine sensative, but Jacked had me wired, I also jumped right to the 3 scoops. I do crash pretty hard from it tho, which I don't like. But it does get you Jacked for sure!

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
I've been taking GreenMAG for a while now. Solid creatine product I really like. Haven't tried OrangeTriad yet, but heard some good things from around the board.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
LMAO! Thanks for the tip bro, very funny.

While i have you here i was looking at Green MAGnitude and/or Orange TRIad from you guys. What do you think about those? It is OK to be a little biased :lmao:
Great products ... :D

Seriously though, I've been using these products since before I was a rep, and they are definitely the real deal! OT has me healthy during the winter and makes my joints feel good. And GM is a solid, affordable creatine!

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
Yeah, Jacked is strong stuff for sure. I drink coffee day and night and I am not very caffine sensative, but Jacked had me wired, I also jumped right to the 3 scoops. I do crash pretty hard from it tho, which I don't like. But it does get you Jacked for sure!
Thats good to hear :D I will probably not be taking three scoops, hopefully that will lead to me not crashing much. I probably will not need 3 since i try to stay away from caffeine especially coffee!

I've been taking GreenMAG for a while now. Solid creatine product I really like. Haven't tried OrangeTriad yet, but heard some good things from around the board.
Good to hear, all i have now for creatine is just bulk monohydrate which i havent started yet, i will definitely be ordering some Green MAG next. I have heard so many good things about it :biglaugh:

Seriously though, I've been using these products since before I was a rep, and they are definitely the real deal! OT has me healthy during the winter and makes my joints feel good. And GM is a solid, affordable creatine!
:lmao: Orange Triad looks pretty damn promising to me, right now i am taking animal pak but that is because i got them from a friend for little to nothing. I am looking for a pretty good all around multivitamin that is affordable. Orange Triad pretty much sums up my needs and the reviews on it make it almost irresistible!

As for Green MAG, also looks very good to me as well. Like i said i will not be able to order this until i am nearing the end of my bulk mono (which i just opened!)

Anyways looking forward to trying out Jacked & Orange Triad the most!!! :biglaugh:

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
PCT assist owns! im on my 2nd week right now.

Jacked with some Green Mag would be sweet.

PaterSin

Awards
Jacked is by far the best pre-workout I've ever used. Seriously, the stuff lives up to muscle-tech like claims, but yea make sure to dose the stuff carefully!
Cheers

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jacked is by far the best pre-workout I've ever used. Seriously, the stuff lives up to muscle-tech like claims, but yea make sure to dose the stuff carefully!
Cheers
No doubt, I am an addict! I cannot train the same without it!