Fish Oil?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking for a really good omega 3 supp. I have horrible dry eyes and doc said to use omega 3's or some sort of oil? What would be really good for that??

Thanks

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
vitaminshoppe brand OMEG-3 Fish Oil EPA-DHA

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a really good omega 3 supp. I have horrible dry eyes and doc said to use omega 3's or some sort of oil? What would be really good for that??

Thanks
It's about time a doctor goes with a natural remedy, instead of trying to make a butt-load of money by writing a script out for you.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use Costco brand fish oil and am happy with it.

purebred

do a search on the forum using " Health From The Sea PFO (fish oil) ". i'm the OP and i give a small review on that brand of fish oil. if someone can post a link since i'm 3 posts away from being able to do so..

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Animal Omega is one to consider. I'd be willing to have 3 cans sent to the first three AM members who say they are interested.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
count me as interested Urep

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
count me as interested Urep
One down and two to go. Just do me a favor and consider postin' your thoughts on it after you're done. As always, if you do, be 100% honest.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will do, I just had another can delivered this past friday

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
definetly interested being that i am in season for baseball, i need to take care of my arm. im always looking for a joint support/healthy fat sup and always wanted to try omega!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
damn, nothing like having that gone in under an hour

SemperFi9999

Awards
Walmart's Nature's Choice works for me. 1000/1000mg caps for $12. Can't beat that.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Just started back up on Omega this past week. Every time I use this supplement i burn off body fat. It blows my mind.

Hg

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Anymore Left

I love Animal Products and a buddy of mine stated that your Omega is one of the finest EFA's he taken recently, any chance of any being left? Figure I at least try haha.

Best,
TWB

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
definetly interested being that i am in season for baseball, i need to take care of my arm. im always looking for a joint support sup and always wanted to try flex!
I think we're talkin' Animal Omega... Though Flex is awesome.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
definetly interested being that i am in season for baseball, i need to take care of my arm. im always looking for a joint support sup and always wanted to try flex!
interested if there's left overs, U-Rep
damn, nothing like having that gone in under an hour
damn missed it!
I love Animal Products and a buddy of mine stated that your Omega is one of the finest EFA's he taken recently, any chance of any being left? Figure I at least try haha.

Best,
TWB
Hit me up with a PM with your full name and addy. If ya get a chance, tell us how ya like it. Cool?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus, I go climbing for one day and when I get back it's raining products like Animals on here. What a sweet deal. Gotta ask, any left?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this is a very generous offer. Thank you Universal!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Hit me up with a PM with your full name and addy. If ya get a chance, tell us how ya like it. Cool?
you can send it with my stuff for me being a judge. You should already have my addy i sent it today. did you get it?

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
I think we're talkin' Animal Omega... Though Flex is awesome.

sorry haha i was zooming through it and all i saw was "first three!" cant wait to try this out, will definetly leave some feedback. THANKS!

purebred

sent.
definitely will do brother! thanks a ton for the generosity! once i'm done w/ my current supply of fish oil, i'll begin the Animal Omega can.

what is the epa/dha content of Animal Omega? i'm trying to find out how much of each ingredient i'm ingesting. i'm currently consuming approx. 12g FO/daily. i'm aware of the other omega content aside from the 3's in Animal Omega but i'm particularly interested in the omega 3 content. thanks again Universal!:thumbsup:

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Thanks

Address and Contact info. sent. As I said I can start the Omega asap and I will let you know my results/summary, etc. once product is finished. Thanks again for the super generosity!

Best,
TWB

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
definetly interested being that i am in season for baseball, i need to take care of my arm. im always looking for a joint support/healthy fat sup and always wanted to try omega!
Animal Flex is an awesome product! I use to have a nagging shoulder (Pulled AC Joint) and knee problem (torn miniscus), but there is a huge difference when taking this. My wife (littlejeni) and I both take it and love it! Never used Animal Omega ......... I use NOW Super EPA currently for my fish oils.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: haha i love it when U Rep throws something like this out there.
congrats to those who got a can of Omega

i've been using Omega since it came out and i love it.
similar to what Hg said, when i use Omega, i feel better and i seem to be leaner.

if you're using some cheap fish oil or omega complex from sam's club, costco, or wal-mart (like i used to), try a can of Omega...
you'll notice how much more pure the oils in the product are. also, "fish burps" will be a thing of the past.

if you want to know about the content of the product, go here:
http://www.animalpak.com/iconic/
click on the can of Omega, then click on "The Lit" below to see a pdf of the product label.

It lists the following:
PRODUCT NOTES: Animal Omega is a full spectrum EFA product uniquely
formulated for the serious bodybuilder and enhanced with sesamin. Each pack
contains a precise, pre-dosed ratio of n-3 and n-6 fatty acids (FAs) including:
• Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA): 450mg [n-3]
• Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): 800mg [n-6]
• Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 350mg [n-3]
• Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA): 300mg [n-6]
• Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA): 450mg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's about time a doctor goes with a natural remedy, instead of trying to make a butt-load of money by writing a script out for you.
Or office does Lovaza and another brand in our office. Both are the only ones clinically tested. Do a google search. It is better than any other brand on the market.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Or office does Lovaza and another brand in our office. Both are the only ones clinically tested. Do a google search. It is better than any other brand on the market.
Yep, I take Lovaza for my fish oil consumption. Helps that my company makes the product, so I get them for free :biglaugh:

purebred

i've heard of Lovaza but what other brand of script are you referring to? is it similar to Lovaza?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I want a can! I want a can!

I'd like to compare it to the Wal-mart brand, which I'm currently taking.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i've heard of Lovaza but what other brand of script are you referring to? is it similar to Lovaza?
I can't source but if you PM Me I can show you. One thing with lovaza is you need a prescription but its 90% pure. The stuff I recommend for non prescription is 100% omega 3 with 90% of it being epa an dha than other 3's but no 6's or 9's. Both are great. I would not recommend any other product.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Link to there web site.

purebred

Oh, I have a couple of people in my family that take Shaklee's products. they're an old company but i heard they make some good stuff. a bit pricey though..not much of their products fit into budget.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well its that or lovaza. Other than that non other are clinically tested and lovaza with out prescription is above 100 dollars. 30 dollars to me is not a lot of money if you ask me for 100% omega 3's.

purebred

well, the liquid fish oil product i'm taking is not only more convenient but nutritionally superior containing 715mg/470mg EPA & DHA per tsp respectively. Shaklee's is not only double the price i pay but has a smaller EPA/DHA content @ 545mg/360mg respectively per serving (3 softgels).

i'm interested in megadosing and softgels will be a bit of a stipulation considering.

G Diesel

G Diesel

Awards
Omega is an awesome product... One of my absolute staples. U-Rep is definitely a good guy to know 'round here. Peace, G

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well, the liquid fish oil product i'm taking is not only more convenient but nutritionally superior containing 715mg/470mg EPA & DHA per tsp respectively. Shaklee's is not only double the price i pay but has a smaller EPA/DHA content @ 545mg/360mg respectively per serving (3 softgels).

i'm interested in megadosing and softgels will be a bit of a stipulation considering.
It has 1000mg per 30 day supply and its a omega 3 ester which makes the absorption even better. Again it is clinically tested like lovaza. Something your fish does not have.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
Hey U-Rep, any chance you guys have more Animal Omegas. I just finished my tin of Pak and have been really interested in Omega paks since I ran out of my Costco tub of fish oil.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running low on some supposed "natural krill oil" from a notable natural website. I haven't really noticed a difference.

briancogs888

Awards
My daily serving is 1,200 EPA and 600 DHA, the proper 2:1 ratio. It is also clinically tested, in fact, each batch gets 7 different tests, including potency and contamination tests. No fishy aftertaste because of a 6 step purification process. DJ, don't forget about me here, haha.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Hey U-Rep, any chance you guys have more Animal Omegas. I just finished my tin of Pak and have been really interested in Omega paks since I ran out of my Costco tub of fish oil.
X2

As I'm getting low on my NOW Super EPA fish oils.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
GreenMachineX Supplements 19