L-Dopa

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking into Unique Nutrition's L-Dopa and interested from others who have used it for the type of noticeable benefits. One of the surprising things I just learned besides improving your sleep, is libido boost and reduced refractory period. :thumbsup:

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
buy powerfull or the slumber stack by PP nuff said

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used their product and got terrible anxiety, which is the opposite of what i get from natural plant based products that contain L Dopa such as I-GH-1 or PowerFULL.

stay away from any brands synthetic L-Dopa and opt for a natural source (IMO)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Really? very interesting as I saw a number of logs on it and heard nothing but great things about it.

i used their product and got terrible anxiety, which is the opposite of what i get from natural plant based products that contain L Dopa such as I-GH-1 or PowerFULL.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? very interesting as I saw a number of logs on it and heard nothing but great things about it.
everyone responds different to dopamine increases and the different sources, think of why some ppl get addicted to any given number of drugs whose primary goal is to raise dopamine (the feel good hormone) and some dont really like them that much.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i was on powerful, now im transitioning to the prosource brand called dopa tech. any feedback on that brand?

ekdevil

Awards

how l-dopa is on I-GH-I per serving or per tablet?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how l-dopa is on I-GH-I per serving or per tablet?
we protect the exact amount from copycat companies by using a proprietary blend, however, i can assure you there is an adequate dose in each serving. Im trying to close in on 220lbs here and i only use 3 or 4 caps before bed w/ great results.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, don't really care for proprietary blends cause you don't know what you are really getting and how much of it. Unique Nutrition's L-Dopa is pure L-Dopa per each cap.

we protect the exact amount from copycat companies by using a proprietary blend, however, i can assure you there is an adequate dose in each serving. Im trying to close in on 220lbs here and i only use 3 or 4 caps before bed w/ great results.

ekdevil

Awards
Yeah, don't really care for proprietary blends cause you don't know what you are really getting and how much of it. Unique Nutrition's L-Dopa is pure L-Dopa per each cap.

yeah i agree with you.ive been wanting to try I-GH-I,because everytime theres a HGH or Ldopa thread they mention the 99%,which gets my attention.but i dont know how much of the 99% Ldopa im getting.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone using Cognitive Nutrition's L-Dopa?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone using Cognitive Nutrition's L-Dopa?
go back in the archives, i remember a guy logging it-but it's been awhile. if i remember right i think he thought the now brand of l-dopa was comparable for a much lower price.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Did a search, but couldn't find it. Any idea how long ago it was?

Think it was the NOW Foods DOPA Mucuna? If so, seems the amount per serving is significantly lower.

go back in the archives, i remember a guy logging it-but it's been awhile. if i remember right i think he thought the now brand of l-dopa was comparable for a much lower price.

Xempt

Awards
i was on powerful, now im transitioning to the ********* brand called dopa tech. any feedback on that brand?
I actually have used dopatech for about 4 months or so in the past. Nothing but good things from my experience; became pretty lean, plus I had crazy dreams while I was on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did a search, but couldn't find it. Any idea how long ago it was?

Think it was the NOW Foods DOPA Mucuna? If so, seems the amount per serving is significantly lower.
no, i can't remember name of thread but it was not recent.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Darn, if anyone has come across that thread, please post it.

BTW, anyone used Solaray Muira Puama Root 300mg Capsules?

If so, how does it compare to Unique Nutrition's L-Dopa?

Found NOW DOPA Mucuna on Nutraplanet and seems to be out of stock, as well at a number of places its on backorder? Anyone know whats up?

no, i can't remember name of thread but it was not recent.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Darn, if anyone has come across that thread, please post it.

BTW, anyone used Solaray Muira Puama Root 300mg Capsules?

If so, how does it compare to Unique Nutrition's L-Dopa?

Found NOW DOPA Mucuna on Nutraplanet and seems to be out of stock, as well at a number of places its on backorder? Anyone know whats up?
check out a company called dymatize-they have some interesting stuff-cheap!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Will check it out. Was going to try and purchasing locally before ordering online to see how it work for me.

How does this breakdown look:

MUCUNA PRURIENS EXTRACT STANDARDIZED TO 15% L-DOPA
400 Mg per capsule

Directions indicated:
Take 6 to 8 capsules daily at bed time on an empty stomach with water or as directed by a health care professional. Cycle 3 months on and 1 month off, then repeat.

Have read conflicting dosages on whether this is best taken daily or more like 3 times a week? Also, better to take first thing in the morning or throughout the day compared to bedtime?

Finally, does this truly help prolong sexual activity so you last longer and have a shorter recovery time? Therefore on active days, take the entire dosage about 30 mins prior to sexual activity?

check out a company called dymatize-they have some interesting stuff-cheap!