Musclepharm Products

1. Registered User
    Answers

Musclepharm Products

Hey Guys,

Ive been looking at some of musclepharms products, specifically bullet proof and assault?(the natural test booster).

I bought the natural test booster because ive heard that it acts well as a PCT, and since im about to finish my epistane cycle, so i thought i would give it ago.

I was reading the ingrediants last night and it has things like broccoli and catnip and other random **** which has me concerned. I was excited to buy many of their products but now im not so sure.

Does anyone know how good their stuff is? and can the musclepharm test booster be used as a PCT?

Cheers guys

2. Registered User
    Answers

I have tried Assault which is their pre-workout product not test booster and thought it was decent, but felt there are better products for cheaper or the same price. I am now using their Combat protein powder and it seems to be a top notch blend. I would highly recommend it. Their test booster I believe is called Battle Fuel, but I can not comment on it.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I'm currently logging BulletProof, and its simply amazing for recovery. Solid ingredient profile, covering several bases. Expensive, but a good nights sleep is paramount to whatever your goals may be. I'm going to be dosing it regularly for some time, even after my sponsored log ends.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Battle Fuel does have some ingredients that are meant to detoxify the body and provide essential nutrients, these ingredients constitute the Internal Support Matrix. Battle Fuel also has ingredients to boost testosterone, suppress estrogen, increase endurance and finally increase protein synthesis. We have the product tested using Omega Wave analysis to discover the synergy between ingredients and ensure their effectiveness, so you can't judge the product by a couple ingredients but you have to do it by looking at the product as a whole. If you have any questions about it let me know.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Pmiller thank you very much for the reply, a knowledgeable response is what i needed.
    Unfortuantley the lass at the store wasnt much help.

So can battle fuel be used as a PCT for epistane? or will i need something stronger?

Looks like ill be getting some of that bullet proof
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Musclepharm products are the sh!t its all quality and effective
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Overalll they make great products. I havent used there test booster but it looks good. There preworkout works great. If you use it you will not be disappoint.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Battle Fuel can be used for a PCT following a cycle of Epistane. We recommend start the Battle Fuel 7 days prior to finishing the epistane, than taking it for three full weeks, take one week off, and then use for another three weeks. Other things you may want to use during the PCT are a SERM, and a Creatine Product. Here is an example of a 4 week cycle and PCT:
    Week 1 : Epistane
    Week 2 : Epistane
    Week 3 : Epistane
    Week 4 : Epistane + 1 Pack Battle Fuel Daily
    Week 5: 1 Battle Fuel Daily + 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning) + Serm (if used)
    Week 6: 1 Battle Fuel Daily + 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning) + Serm (if used)
    Week 7: 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning) + Serm (if used)
    Week 8-10: 1 Battle Fuel Daily + 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning)
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    Hey Guys,

Ive been looking at some of musclepharms products, specifically bullet proof and assault?(the natural test booster).

I bought the natural test booster because ive heard that it acts well as a PCT, and since im about to finish my epistane cycle, so i thought i would give it ago.

I was reading the ingrediants last night and it has things like broccoli and catnip and other random **** which has me concerned. I was excited to buy many of their products but now im not so sure.

Does anyone know how good their stuff is? and can the musclepharm test booster be used as a PCT?

Cheers guys
    BP

Very pleased with this product. Great night time relaxation, recovery product.

Follow label directions per cycling.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Battle Fuel can be used for a PCT following a cycle of Epistane. We recommend start the Battle Fuel 7 days prior to finishing the epistane, than taking it for three full weeks, take one week off, and then use for another three weeks. Other things you may want to use during the PCT are a SERM, and a Creatine Product. Here is an example of a 4 week cycle and PCT:
    Week 1 : Epistane
    Week 2 : Epistane
    Week 3 : Epistane
    Week 4 : Epistane + 1 Pack Battle Fuel Daily
    Week 5: 1 Battle Fuel Daily + 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning) + Serm (if used)
    Week 6: 1 Battle Fuel Daily + 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning) + Serm (if used)
    Week 7: 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning) + Serm (if used)
    Week 8-10: 1 Battle Fuel Daily + 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning)
    And of course Bulletproof will also help in PCT A little more GH boost with some great recovery, alongside some relaxation effects to go with the PCT blues that many get.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Im using their combat protein powder and honestly it is the best protein powder ive ever used. Triple berry tastes great and mixes great. Just ordered some assault mainly due to the high quality of combat.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rj32 View Post
    Im using their combat protein powder and honestly it is the best protein powder ive ever used. Triple berry tastes great and mixes great. Just ordered some assault mainly due to the high quality of combat.
    You will not be dissappointed with Assault, you will love it. I cant wait to try some triple berry combat powder myself
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MusclePharm
    By ticco in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 12:39 PM
  2. Musclepharm
    By double s in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 07:52 PM
  3. MusclePharm!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements