Musclepharm Products

Cortez

Awards
Hey Guys,

Ive been looking at some of musclepharms products, specifically bullet proof and assault?(the natural test booster).

I bought the natural test booster because ive heard that it acts well as a PCT, and since im about to finish my epistane cycle, so i thought i would give it ago.

I was reading the ingrediants last night and it has things like broccoli and catnip and other random **** which has me concerned. I was excited to buy many of their products but now im not so sure.

Does anyone know how good their stuff is? and can the musclepharm test booster be used as a PCT?

Cheers guys

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have tried Assault which is their pre-workout product not test booster and thought it was decent, but felt there are better products for cheaper or the same price. I am now using their Combat protein powder and it seems to be a top notch blend. I would highly recommend it. Their test booster I believe is called Battle Fuel, but I can not comment on it.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently logging BulletProof, and its simply amazing for recovery. Solid ingredient profile, covering several bases. Expensive, but a good nights sleep is paramount to whatever your goals may be. I'm going to be dosing it regularly for some time, even after my sponsored log ends.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Battle Fuel does have some ingredients that are meant to detoxify the body and provide essential nutrients, these ingredients constitute the Internal Support Matrix. Battle Fuel also has ingredients to boost testosterone, suppress estrogen, increase endurance and finally increase protein synthesis. We have the product tested using Omega Wave analysis to discover the synergy between ingredients and ensure their effectiveness, so you can't judge the product by a couple ingredients but you have to do it by looking at the product as a whole. If you have any questions about it let me know.

Cortez

Awards
Pmiller thank you very much for the reply, a knowledgeable response is what i needed.
Unfortuantley the lass at the store wasnt much help.

So can battle fuel be used as a PCT for epistane? or will i need something stronger?

Looks like ill be getting some of that bullet proof

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Musclepharm products are the sh!t :thumbsup: its all quality and effective:hammer:

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Overalll they make great products. I havent used there test booster but it looks good. There preworkout works great. If you use it you will not be disappoint.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Battle Fuel can be used for a PCT following a cycle of Epistane. We recommend start the Battle Fuel 7 days prior to finishing the epistane, than taking it for three full weeks, take one week off, and then use for another three weeks. Other things you may want to use during the PCT are a SERM, and a Creatine Product. Here is an example of a 4 week cycle and PCT:
Week 1 : Epistane
Week 2 : Epistane
Week 3 : Epistane
Week 4 : Epistane + 1 Pack Battle Fuel Daily
Week 5: 1 Battle Fuel Daily + 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning) + Serm (if used)
Week 6: 1 Battle Fuel Daily + 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning) + Serm (if used)
Week 7: 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning) + Serm (if used)
Week 8-10: 1 Battle Fuel Daily + 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Ive been looking at some of musclepharms products, specifically bullet proof and assault?(the natural test booster).

I bought the natural test booster because ive heard that it acts well as a PCT, and since im about to finish my epistane cycle, so i thought i would give it ago.

I was reading the ingrediants last night and it has things like broccoli and catnip and other random **** which has me concerned. I was excited to buy many of their products but now im not so sure.

Does anyone know how good their stuff is? and can the musclepharm test booster be used as a PCT?

Cheers guys
BP

Very pleased with this product. Great night time relaxation, recovery product.

Follow label directions per cycling.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Battle Fuel can be used for a PCT following a cycle of Epistane. We recommend start the Battle Fuel 7 days prior to finishing the epistane, than taking it for three full weeks, take one week off, and then use for another three weeks. Other things you may want to use during the PCT are a SERM, and a Creatine Product. Here is an example of a 4 week cycle and PCT:
Week 1 : Epistane
Week 2 : Epistane
Week 3 : Epistane
Week 4 : Epistane + 1 Pack Battle Fuel Daily
Week 5: 1 Battle Fuel Daily + 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning) + Serm (if used)
Week 6: 1 Battle Fuel Daily + 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning) + Serm (if used)
Week 7: 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning) + Serm (if used)
Week 8-10: 1 Battle Fuel Daily + 1 Scoop Assault (preworkout or morning)
And of course Bulletproof will also help in PCT ;) A little more GH boost with some great recovery, alongside some relaxation effects to go with the PCT blues that many get.

rj32

rj32

Awards
Im using their combat protein powder and honestly it is the best protein powder ive ever used. Triple berry tastes great and mixes great. Just ordered some assault mainly due to the high quality of combat.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im using their combat protein powder and honestly it is the best protein powder ive ever used. Triple berry tastes great and mixes great. Just ordered some assault mainly due to the high quality of combat.
You will not be dissappointed with Assault, you will love it. I cant wait to try some triple berry combat powder myself :food: