Thinking About this

  1. Registered User
    mxmatt15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  999 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Thinking About this


    Up Your Mass
    T Bomb II
    Dark Matter

    But wanted to run it through you guys and see what you think

    MAXIMUM HUMAN PERFORMANCE

  2. Registered User
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mxmatt15 View Post
    Up Your Mass
    T Bomb II
    Dark Matter

    But wanted to run it through you guys and see what you think

    MAXIMUM HUMAN PERFORMANCE
    Save ur money bro! There are plenty of products out there that actuall give results...wats ur goals
  3. Registered User
    mxmatt15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  999 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Save ur money bro! There are plenty of products out there that actuall give results...wats ur goals
    GAIN MASS get to about 180lbs
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mxmatt15 View Post
    GAIN MASS get to about 180lbs

    If i were u I would run mass fx and hyperdrol and anabolic pump along with some creatine....No prohormones and side effects are basically none...what is ur age?

    Alos most important thing is ur diet as to how much and what kind of weight u will put on
  5. Registered User
    mxmatt15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  999 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    If i were u I would run mass fx and hyperdrol and anabolic pump along with some creatine....No prohormones and side effects are basically none...what is ur age?

    Alos most important thing is ur diet as to how much and what kind of weight u will put on
    just got done with my mass fx and hyperbol cycle im turning 19 in a few weeks
  6. Registered User
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mxmatt15 View Post
    just got done with my mass fx and hyperbol cycle im turning 19 in a few weeks
    How were ur gains....also wats ur diet look like
  7. Registered User
    mxmatt15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  999 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    How were ur gains....also wats ur diet look like
    2 lbs
    ~3500 cal, 200g protein
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thinking about DCP and LR
    By FAMOUSX1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 10:39 PM
  2. What Was This Guy Thinking ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 12:24 PM
  3. Thinking about HRT......
    By delta314 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 12:09 PM
  4. thinking about DHT...
    By Truck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 12:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in