Antioxidant supps

B

briancogs888

Awards
I am curious as to what everyone is taking for antioxidant supplements, or even fruit and veggie supplements. How much does the product increase your body's antioxidant levels?

F

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure about levels but I have always liked taking Grape seed extract. I take it at the first sign of a cold and usually don't get one or at least only for a day or two.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am curious as to what everyone is taking for antioxidant supplements, or even fruit and veggie supplements. How much does the product increase your body's antioxidant levels?
I'm currently using Bio-Mend by Applied Nutriceuticals.

As for how much they "improve your body's antioxidant levels", you can't determine that simply by taking a supplement or how it makes you feel; you would probably need a blood test or something even more specific in testing for those vitamins/minerals.

B

briancogs888

Awards
I take a red orange complex, and the research behind it says that it increases antioxidant levels in the body by 68% in a serving.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
I am a huge anti-oxidant fan. I take green tea extract, grapeseed extract, NoXidant, Vit C., Natural E, Selenium, Toco-8.

Diet- 1 small cupp of Black Coffee. along with green red and white organic teas all day long.

Althought I haven't enjoyed one in a long time a nice glass of organic merlot works too.

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I use a serving of Greens + in my shake everyday. Eat lots of berries and veggies. You should be covered.