question about stopping a supplement

itzgambino

Awards
So I was just about to start a second cycle of muscle pharm's battle fuel when my college goes on some bullshit mid-winter break which interrupts my training. I was on day 4 of a 21 day cycle, my question is should I just stop taking it because I will not get consistent works out in being back home for 10 days and resume when I get back to school, or would it not be a good idea to stop 4 days into the cycle then begin again 10 days later?

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
i say keep on the cycle cause after 10 days your test level will drop and you will have to start all over again

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Your complaining because your school gave you some time off? Are you out of your mind?

Seriously though, I would stay on it and find somewhere else to lift on your down time from school.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
can always do "creative" exercises at home. Push ups, sit ups, dips between chairs, pull ups, stuff like that.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I was just about to start a second cycle of muscle pharm's battle fuel when my college goes on some bullshit mid-winter break which interrupts my training. I was on day 4 of a 21 day cycle, my question is should I just stop taking it because I will not get consistent works out in being back home for 10 days and resume when I get back to school, or would it not be a good idea to stop 4 days into the cycle then begin again 10 days later?
Reiterating that there is NO need to stop using Battle Fuel (you don't JUST use supplements when you're training).

As Lacradocious said, find a gym when you go home and train there. Or as RedwolfWV said, you can do bodyweight exercises; also plyometrics. Perhaps find a park somewhere and improvise a training session there.

itzgambino

Awards
thanks everybody for your help, I think I am able to print out a free guest pass to use at ballys for a week to get my workouts in.