can powerfull make you taller

S

sakes

Awards
this might be a st8 up noob question but can Powerfull make you taller since it releases more HGH? and if it can do u need ot dose it higher to get those effects?

B

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
No... if you're under age, possibly.. but then consumed HGH is strongly refuted for underage ppl because it interferes with natural HGH , stunting growth!..if you're overage, once your epiphyseal plates have been ossified, HGH can't increase you vertically. too much HGH has even known to cause acromegaly (where facial bone grow and hands grow but spine and legs don't due to ossification).

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
It definitely won't make you taller, but it may leave you with nicer skin and nails.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
No... if you're under age, possibly.. but then consumed HGH is strongly refuted for underage ppl because it interferes with natural HGH , stunting growth!..if you're overage, once your epiphyseal plates have been ossified, HGH can't increase you vertically. too much HGH has even known to cause acromegaly (where facial bone grow and hands grow but spine and legs don't due to ossification).
wow, i hope u dont think powerfull is HGH
cuz its not

It definitely won't make you taller, but it may leave you with nicer skin and nails.
where r ur studies?
the huge amout of natural GH that powerfull cauz ur own body to release could make u taller, some ppls growth plates dont close till there 20s
powerfull is not marketd as a 'make u taller supp' tho

B

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
wow, i hope u dont think powerfull is HGH
cuz its not

where r ur studies?
the huge amout of natural GH that powerfull cauz ur own body to release could make u taller, some ppls growth plates dont close till there 20s
powerfull is not marketd as a 'make u taller supp' tho
just read the description now.. ok i guess it's a Natural HGH booster as oppose to a synthetic form of HGH. So it makes the pituitary gland release more GH.

I'm quite skeptical about Natural HGH boosters, but i guess if the OP is still in a growing phase and this product works, then he could grow taller....
anything for height gain...

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
just read the description now.. ok i guess it's a Natural HGH booster as oppose to a synthetic form of HGH. So it makes the pituitary gland release more GH.

I'm quite skeptical about Natural HGH boosters, but i guess if the OP is still in a growing phase and this product works, then he could grow taller....
anything for height gain...

yah its 1 of the very few that acualy work good

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was hGh in a box? It isn't? No? My head looks like Barry Bonds'.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Take powerfull, then stuff shoes with tissue, then measure. You WILL be taller, lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this might be a st8 up noob question but can Powerfull make you taller since it releases more HGH? and if it can do u need ot dose it higher to get those effects?
Reiterating that PowerFULL will NOT make you taller!