CLA, yes or no?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay so I have a very large amount of CLA pills from BN left, literally like, enough to last me months at 9pills/day.

The question is... Should I do it?

I know there's some controversy about this product, please.. enlighten me good sirs.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I say go for it.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.. lol.

Note: I've used CLA in the past and didn't notice much from it, but at a high daily dosage, your experience may differ.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say go for it.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.. lol.

Note: I've used CLA in the past and didn't notice much from it, but at a high daily dosage, your experience may differ.
I tried them before actually for a few weeks.. I wasn't noticing that much but I think my abs were showing better.

HOWEVER I read something about it that sorta scares me that in normal people in messes with their insulin levels while helping obese people's insulin levels.. something about insulin resistance if I remember correctly.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I tried them before actually for a few weeks.. I wasn't noticing that much but I think my abs were showing better.

HOWEVER I read something about it that sorta scares me that in normal people in messes with their insulin levels while helping obese people's insulin levels.. something about insulin resistance if I remember correctly.
After reading a bit, it seems that the increase in insulin resistance was seen when individuals supplemented with only 1 isomer of CLA. If your product contains both you should be golden.

briancogs888

Awards
CLA is an omega-6, and omega-6 fatty acids are essential. If I was going to take high doses of CLA, however, I would take a DHA and EPA supplement as well. Just to keep the balance of omega-3s up.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've used and still continue to use CLA. Sure, it takes a bit for the results to show, but the results seem to show around my trouble areas, it comes off slowly so for me it stays off longer, it's stim free, and fats help slow down digestion. Additionally, it's pretty cheap, and stacks well with other things. Good luck!!

manbeast31

Awards
i use it all the time and at high doses when im on a cut. it just takes time but it does work