Best Tasting Low Carb (not just low "sugar") Protein Bar on the market?
- 02-14-2009, 10:33 AM
- 02-14-2009, 10:38 AM
they make the claim that they are only 6 grams of net carbs but they are the bast tasting protein bars in this history of the world and they have 30 grams of whey isolate
These would probably be next on your list because they make the claim that they are only 2.5 grams of net carbs but they are pretty small and estrogen soy protein lol
- 02-14-2009, 10:40 AM
02-14-2009, 10:43 AM
02-14-2009, 12:05 PM
02-14-2009, 12:13 PM
So what's the deal with them protien bars? So they got 5g of net carb what does this mean? So how come they only have 5 grams of carbs? Can I use them for keto? I'm kind of confused!
02-14-2009, 12:15 PM
02-14-2009, 02:06 PM
02-14-2009, 02:17 PM
they make the claim that they dont effect your blood sugar levels so you should only count 6 carbs but it really has thirty something...who knows if its true or not
02-14-2009, 02:24 PM
Mallitol, and other artificial sweeteners, still have an impact on blood sugar/insulin.
They're not the best thing for a dieter, esp a keto dieter.
02-14-2009, 04:17 PM
they can claim no sugar by using sugar alcohols....because you cant derive 4 calories from sugar alcohol...but you can still get like 2.5-3 calories per gram or whatever of sugar alcohol
02-14-2009, 06:45 PM
have you tried making your own? i find that the best way to go...im sure you can find a low carb recipe for one.
Similar Forum Threads
- By alih92 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2010, 08:48 AM
- By SpargelJanusz in forum MMAReplies: 280Last Post: 06-10-2009, 04:06 PM
- By Whacked in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2009, 01:06 PM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
- By bigmark1972 in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 04-22-2004, 05:59 PM