Just back in... need some advice...

DuzItHurt

Awards
I cant nessecarily call myself of noob here... Ive been a member to this webiste since its first week of exsistance. Unfortunetly, now im my ripe old age of 27, my memory has seemed to start slipping. I dont remember what my user name was, (BUT i do remember i have over a thousand posts here at one point) dont remember what my password was... and have no idea what email i was using at the time... but its changed several times since... HENSE, this being my "FIRST" post....

So, ive of course been lifting hard for years... Back in the day I was doing the basics, creatine, protein shakes, blah blah blah... Had a good stent with1-AD, methyl 1-test, all the good stuff before it was taken off the shelves.

Honestly, my BEST results ive ever had in my life, were about 2 years ago. (Im 5'11") I was going on vacation (i was also single) to hawaii with some friends, and i knew i had 4 months to get in shape. I started hitting it HARD EVERYDAY. I was in the best shape of my life. Weighin in at 210lbs, 4% bf, and my weights were the best ever. Benching 405lbs for 8 with no spot, dumbell press was with 150lb db for 12. Squating 415 clean for 10 reps. This may be childs play for some of you on here i understand... but to me, it was the best i ever had. Since coming back from vacation, my g/f has moved in with me, life has changed... We now have dogs, i built a house, i own 2 companies (keeps me VERY busy) and i just dont seem to have that DRIVE i once did... To me, someone needs a good kick in the ace to get that bug up their ass about getting back in shape... Now, i still go to the gym everyday, but very laxidasicle, never pushing myself...

After looking at myself in the mirrow the other day, and looking at a pic of myself in hawaii... it hit me... that bug to get back in shape...

Guys at the gym have told me to get into some supplements to look into...
Mdrol, and tokkyo tren?? Research is stupid to me... every company is going to rant and rave about their product, and skip the truth.....

I need personal experiences...

What do you think is best for me? Whats best to stack these with?? what is best to stack these with, and to go post cycle on?? Any info would be much appreciated!!

word...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you sure you need to do a cycle? If you just hit the gym again, muscle memory might make a significant difference in your body comp. I think you can push it hard at the gym again without needing anything hormonal.

Pick a good training routine , muster up some determination, and take back control of your health. Just get your staples covered, which for me are Whey (Best value & taste ) , Creatine ( Monohydrate works , and is $13/kg), Fish Oils (10/day of the 180/120 EPA/DHA is a good starting point), Good Multi (I like ADAM ), ZMA ( Best Value ) .

DuzItHurt

Awards
yeah... that crossed my mind too...
I mean, again, like i said in my post, when i was in the best shape of my life 2 yrs ago, i wasnt doing anything at all. no ph's, nothing... just hard workout and good diet. I wanted to give one of these ph's a shot though.... to me that kind of stuff MAKES you want to lift hard. Ya know what i mean? or else you are just wasting it, and your money. So, again, i just wanted to give it a shot. I have have HALF the results that i was getting off 1-mt years ago... i think itll "revitalize" my drive and love for lifting...

Honestly, im getting to that point in my life where im starting to weigh my options... Lifting vs spending time with my family/working more/working on my house... and i HATE that... years ago i thought id be lifting til the day i die... life changes tho...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant nessecarily call myself of noob here... Ive been a member to this webiste since its first week of exsistance. Unfortunetly, now im my ripe old age of 27, my memory has seemed to start slipping. I dont remember what my user name was, (BUT i do remember i have over a thousand posts here at one point) dont remember what my password was... and have no idea what email i was using at the time... but its changed several times since... HENSE, this being my "FIRST" post....

So, ive of course been lifting hard for years... Back in the day I was doing the basics, creatine, protein shakes, blah blah blah... Had a good stent with1-AD, methyl 1-test, all the good stuff before it was taken off the shelves.

Honestly, my BEST results ive ever had in my life, were about 2 years ago. (Im 5'11") I was going on vacation (i was also single) to hawaii with some friends, and i knew i had 4 months to get in shape. I started hitting it HARD EVERYDAY. I was in the best shape of my life. Weighin in at 210lbs, 4% bf, and my weights were the best ever. Benching 405lbs for 8 with no spot, dumbell press was with 150lb db for 12. Squating 415 clean for 10 reps. This may be childs play for some of you on here i understand... but to me, it was the best i ever had. Since coming back from vacation, my g/f has moved in with me, life has changed... We now have dogs, i built a house, i own 2 companies (keeps me VERY busy) and i just dont seem to have that DRIVE i once did... To me, someone needs a good kick in the ace to get that bug up their ass about getting back in shape... Now, i still go to the gym everyday, but very laxidasicle, never pushing myself...

After looking at myself in the mirrow the other day, and looking at a pic of myself in hawaii... it hit me... that bug to get back in shape...

Guys at the gym have told me to get into some supplements to look into...
Mdrol, and tokkyo tren?? Research is stupid to me... every company is going to rant and rave about their product, and skip the truth.....

I need personal experiences...

What do you think is best for me? Whats best to stack these with?? what is best to stack these with, and to go post cycle on?? Any info would be much appreciated!!

word...
You are the stongest person I've ever heard of 4% body fat and lifting like this at a mere 210 lbs. :31:

DuzItHurt

Awards
Thats actually not big #'s. The guy i lift with, well, WAS lifting with lifts, alot more than me. Hes only 5'7" and he weighs 215lbs... he was doing a little more weight than me, but for more reps. Of course hes been lifting for 15 years so...

But hey, thanks for that smart ass remark... huge help, buddy... Anab minds should make you, like... some kind of site expert or something....awesome help....

So back to the original question. If i WERE to start a mdrol or tren cycle, whats your experience on the best way to stack it... again, not having done any supplements in over 4 years.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Those numbers are crazy...I think that sounds a little farfetched, but if it's true, good for you man, awesome work. I'd really like to get a look at your form. If you think repping 405 on bench isn't that great....Well, I wish I was from Krypton too.

DuzItHurt

Awards
Not saying its NOT great by any means. no no no... Im just saying, these guys i used to work out with before work and **** started to get in the way, are the type of guys that would put me to shame. Again, they been doing it for years more than me, BUT both of them were powerlifting comps.
I mean, i thought i was the **** when i was doing that. Until the one day i was asked to be a spotter at one of their competitions. There is a local kid i spotted... ive seen him in the bars before, but never said a word to him. HIS FIRST TURN, he did 425lbs EASY. Now, yes that sounds like alot... and it is, but considering the fact that he was only 23 at the time, maybe at best 5'6, 200lbs", made me think differently about myself. Now, yes i was doing less weight with more reps but still... he ended up getting up to 440lbs and won the competition that day (for his weight class). I actually asked for a help spotting his last run becuase i didnt feel confident that i can help him if he failed.

But honestly, for the years of lifting experience, im starting to see (and better yest) understand, its not always the WEIGHT you are doing. Years ago i always thought the more weight you did, the bigger and more cut you are going to get. Totally not true... well, not totally... depends on your form of course. When doing biceps, i would load **** up but then all your other muscles are kicking in to help... anymore, i just do half the weight at twice the reps. Been seeing totally better results...

Point of this story is that old saying that "there's always someone a little better than you out there"... Back then thinking i was the **** doing those kind of weights, and then you lift with some new people that been doing it longer, put your views back into perspective...