Novedex XT? Useful?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.98%

Novedex XT? Useful?

I've read reviews on Novedex XT, but I'd rather here it from people on the forum as to whether this product will be beneficial during my PCT after a cycle of Havoc?

Any thoughts would greatly be appreciated.
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by e5cmb View Post
    I've read reviews on Novedex XT, but I'd rather here it from people on the forum as to whether this product will be beneficial during my PCT after a cycle of Havoc?

Any thoughts would greatly be appreciated.
    Honestly, I recommend a SERM, such as tore. at 90/90/60/60 with Stoked starting the third week at 4 caps a day.
    Tore. 90/90/60/60
    Stoked 4/4/4/4
    Next time for future reference, post a question regarding hormones in the steroid section, so that your question be answered quicker.
    doing my own thang!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by poptopop77 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Havoc does not need a PCT
    Im sure ur only joking... but to the OP i also recommend some kind of SERM as in Tomax or Torem...its always a good idea to throw in some kind of natty anabolic supplement in there as well...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.42%

You are??? Based on what?! ...Please don't give advice regarding hormones unless you ABSOLUTELY know what you are talking about. Your advice could really screw up someone up for the rest of their life!!!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.98%

I've read enough over the past week to know that I will need a SERM for PCT and I appreciate the comments regarding looking out for my health (anyone for that matter).

Back to my original question though; should I just disregard using Novedex XT in my PCT all together or use it in combination with a SERM?

Secondly, is Nolva, Tomax and Torem OTC or by prescription only? And if by prescription, how the heck do you get them?

Hate to sound stupid, just trying to gain as much knowledge and get all my supps in order prior to starting my cycle and be safe as I can be.

Thanks in advance!
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.94%

your out of your mind! please increase your range of array of knowledge before giving advice.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.9%

back to the question, yes it is useful in PCT but like they said above you should always use a SERM, or at least have some on hand incase your OTC PCT doesn't work.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.42%

I've read enough over the past week to know that I will need a SERM for PCT and I appreciate the comments regarding looking out for my health (anyone for that matter).

Back to my original question though; should I just disregard using Novedex XT in my PCT all together or use it in combination with a SERM?

Secondly, is Nolva, Tomax and Torem OTC or by prescription only? And if by prescription, how the heck do you get them?

Hate to sound stupid, just trying to gain as much knowledge and get all my supps in order prior to starting my cycle and be safe as I can be.

Thanks in advance!

Nolvadex and toremifine are prescription drugs.

I did A LOT of research when considering a PH run, but I definately don't have enough real-world experience to give you any advice in pct.

What I can tell you is this:

Do a TON of research. Although a lot of it may seem redundant, you will NOT stop finding new info. Make sure you read a few of the horror stories and logs by guys who ran into problems using PH's and notice how quickly things can go from "making great gains" to "oh sh*t!!! what do I do???"
    Be EXTREMELY CAREFUL in who you take advice from, and don't take it soley from one person, no matter how smart they sound. IMO 80% of the people who advise on this stuff have little to no credentials to do so, but they make observations based on other people's post and then offer their own advice.
    Altering hormone levels can be very powerful and quite impressive, and in the same sense just as dangerous.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.98%

Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post

I did A LOT of research when considering a PH run, but I definately don't have enough real-world experience to give you any advice in pct.

Do a TON of research. Although a lot of it may seem redundant, you will NOT stop finding new info. Make sure you read a few of the horror stories and logs by guys who ran into problems using PH's and notice how quickly things can go from "making great gains" to "oh sh*t!!! what do I do???"
    Be EXTREMELY CAREFUL in who you take advice from, and don't take it soley from one person, no matter how smart they sound. IMO 80% of the people who advise on this stuff have little to no credentials to do so, but they make observations based on other people's post and then offer their own advice.
    Altering hormone levels can be very powerful and quite impressive, and in the same sense just as dangerous.

Thanks for the reply. I am surely doing a ton of research. I think I've used Google more in the past week than I have in months.

If I may ask, after all the research you did, did you decide to a PH cycle? And if so, how did you obtain a SERM? I mean, do most people just go to their doctor and advise him/her what they are doing and openly discuss the topic? Seems like a difficult thing to get a hold of (a SERM).

Thanks again.
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

nolvadex and clomid are prescription drugs but they arent a controlled substance like vicodin or something else like that... the FDA says its legal to purchase a non-controlled substance without a prescription and have it shipped to the u.s. but u can only buy up to a 90 day supply...this is what i read...but i would still look into it.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.5%

To answer your question mate if you added it in, it wouldnt hurt and would only make a little differance although better than nothing. Also for the other people tamox and torem are the same thing. torem is just a differant brand name for tamox which is nolvadex.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.42%

Quote Originally Posted by mattakaspeedy View Post
    To answer your question mate if you added it in, it wouldnt hurt and would only make a little differance although better than nothing. Also for the other people tamox and torem are the same thing. torem is just a differant brand name for tamox which is nolvadex.

Thank you for proving my point. Please, again, don't give advice if you're not sure what you're talking about.

http://www.cancernet.co.uk/fareston.htm

And, to the OP, no, I decided not to do PH's. I still have a box of the Orig. Halodrol 50 collecting dust.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

My apologies to OP. I was a little tired making my post and was thinking of Stoked not Havoc when making my post.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.98%

I still have a box of the Orig. Halodrol 50 collecting dust.
    I am sure that my bottle of Decabolen will go unused as well. I am planning, however to run a cycle of Havoc once I gather all the necessary supps for the cycle.

The hardest ingredient to obtain seems to be the SERM........kinda sucks. It's like having a Ferrari parked in the driveway, but no gas in the tank!

Thanks for the replies. The more knowledge I have the better!!
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

why do you guys always recommend serms? it bind to the estrodiol receptors to keep any estrogenic hormones from binding, but what happend when you come off? You get a receptor flooded with estrogen because it still converts through aromatase even though it can't bind to the receptor yet. Run an AI, not a serm, start high then taper down on the doseage, because it prevents gyno on rebound from the source, being more proactive than a serm.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BettrBdyMitch View Post
    why do you guys always recommend serms? it bind to the estrodiol receptors to keep any estrogenic hormones from binding, but what happend when you come off? You get a receptor flooded with estrogen because it still converts through aromatase even though it can't bind to the receptor yet. Run an AI, not a serm, start high then taper down on the doseage, because it prevents gyno on rebound from the source, being more proactive than a serm.
    first you should normalize your estro values , only then take an ai, that's why you should do a serm first before an ai or you`re risking a possible delayed estrogen rebound with gyno as bonus
  18. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.81%

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    first you should normalize your estro values , only then take an ai, that's why you should do a serm first before an ai or you`re risking a possible delayed estrogen rebound with gyno as bonus
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

Thank you for clearing that up for me man! Still learnin! Repped!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.59%

Quote Originally Posted by jtnixit View Post
    nolvadex and clomid are prescription drugs but they arent a controlled substance like vicodin or something else like that... the FDA says its legal to purchase a non-controlled substance without a prescription and have it shipped to the u.s. but u can only buy up to a 90 day supply...this is what i read...but i would still look into it.
    this thread is asking about Novedex XT by gaspari not nolvadex

Novedex XT by gaspari is crap
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.98%

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    this thread is asking about Novedex XT by gaspari not nolvadex

Novedex XT by gaspari is crap
    Not even for use with a SERM as an AI? Cause I've heard from people that have used it and said it's worked well, just not to take too much.

Have you personally used it yourself?

Thanks for responding.
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.38%

This should be a sticky.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.59%

Not even for use with a SERM as an AI? Cause I've heard from people that have used it and said it's worked well, just not to take too much.

Have you personally used it yourself?

Thanks for responding.
    i don't like the fact that gaspari has named this product with a name so close to the prescription drug nolvadex for starters and this has caused a lot of confusion from what i've seen with people buying novedex xt thinking it was a legal form of "nolva" they hear and read about as being a pct must have

as an A.I, there are far better supps outhere like nutra's ATD, inhibit E and rebound XT.

i personally would favour running a trans-reversitol based supp for pct with a serm on hand if needed

all the best and good luck
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BettrBdyMitch View Post
    because evrybody likes to go with the flow and say the same thig evry body els is sayin cuz they think its right no u dont ALWAYS need a SERM
  25. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    because evrybody likes to go with the flow and say the same thig evry body els is sayin cuz they think its right no u dont ALWAYS need a SERM
    It's always good to have one with a compound that is already active, if we are talking about a product like 1-androsterone, then it is different, AI could do the trick, but I always recomend a SERM for epistane, then again everyone responds differently to different to certain compounds.
    doing my own thang!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    It's always good to have one with a compound that is already active, if we are talking about a product like 1-androsterone, then it is different, AI could do the trick, but I always recomend a SERM for epistane, then again everyone responds differently to different to certain compounds.
    yah thats wat i had in mind, like AIs OTC PCT is great for mild PHs, but yes
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.98%

i don't like the fact that gaspari has named this product with a name so close to the prescription drug nolvadex for starters and this has caused a lot of confusion from what i've seen with people buying novedex xt thinking it was a legal form of "nolva" they hear and read about as being a pct must have

as an A.I, there are far better supps outhere like nutra's ATD, inhibit E and rebound XT.

i personally would favour running a trans-reversitol based supp for pct with a serm on hand if needed

all the best and good luck
    I totally agree with you regarding the name of the product. I was a bit confused at first, while doing my research; in which I have done a ton.

I've already purchased a bottle and will certainly use it in my PCT, but am looking to purchase Nolva as well.

Thanks for all the replies and the input. I've learned a lot since joining this site this month.

I've started my liver supps yesterday and am starting my Havoc cycle this coming Saturday.

Regards,
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.59%

cheers and good luck
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.98%

cheers and good luck
    Thanks B!
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
  30. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.81%

e5cmb, regarding on how to acquire a serm, thats something you need to do your own homework on, use google as your friend on this one, asking for sources is against the board rules.
    I think overall you got some good advice on this thread and there's plenty more on this board, and I complement you on doing as much research as you possibly can before getting involved with ph and know its bad side effects in order to avoid them.

cheers,
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.98%

Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    e5cmb, regarding on how to acquire a serm, thats something you need to do your own homework on, use google as your friend on this one, asking for sources is against the board rules.
    I think overall you got some good advice on this thread and there's plenty more on this board, and I complement you on doing as much research as you possibly can before getting involved with ph and know its bad side effects in order to avoid them.

cheers,
    Thanks Dormant. I appreciate the advice and compliment on my research.

As for a SERM, I haven't actually asked for someone to provide a link or site; just stated that it's seems to be the hardest thing to acquire.

In regards to the SERM, Google is indeed a great place to start. I have also had other help in locating a source.

Thanks again,
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

at the end of a cycle you are producing little natty test so no need for an ai as there is little to nothing to aromatase. the serm binds to estrogen receptors preventing unwanted estrogen from attaching to areas you don't want-chest. you want some estrogen during pct because it makes you continue to grow. after a week or so your natty test starts to ramp up, this is when and why you want to add the ai at this time. two things to remember, a serm and an ai are two very different things, but both of them should be part of a complete pct. a serm prevents estrogen from binding to areas you don't want while still circulating in the body, which is a good thing. an ai or aromatase inhibitor prevents your natural test from flooding your body with too much estrogen after being shutdown while on cycle.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.98%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    at the end of a cycle you are producing little natty test so no need for an ai as there is little to nothing to aromatase. the serm binds to estrogen receptors preventing unwanted estrogen from attaching to areas you don't want-chest. you want some estrogen during pct because it makes you continue to grow. after a week or so your natty test starts to ramp up, this is when and why you want to add the ai at this time. two things to remember, a serm and an ai are two very different things, but both of them should be part of a complete pct. a serm prevents estrogen from binding to areas you don't want while still circulating in the body, which is a good thing. an ai or aromatase inhibitor prevents your natural test from flooding your body with too much estrogen after being shutdown while on cycle.
    Makes sense to me. Thanks for the info!
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"

Similar Forum Threads

1. Novedex XT as PCT after JW&BAM
    By sbw21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 10:12 PM
  2. Novedex XT and AI's PCS?
    By Rippley05 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14