weird dreams on home made ZMA

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
so yea, I bought Zinc supp and Magnesium supp..

Magnesium is a mix of oxide, chelate and aspartate as oppose to real ZMA which is mainly aspartate.

Anyway, when i take them... i get drowsier and drowsier until 40 mins later when i fall asleep...

i started 3 days ago.. and the last three days i've been taking them, I sleep well but I keep having dreams about my ex-gfs... and other stuff which seems very realistic.

Anyone have any similar experiences with ZMA?

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
Ya that's pretty common...I rarely ever have dreams, but when I take ZMA it's almost a nightly occurence.

AllMaxBrian

Awards
Interesting idea. ZMA does tend to give me crazy dreams, but I get a great, deep sleep too.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Yup....I've heard of ZMA giving people dreams a lot.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i add p5p into the mix my sleep has never been better, i rarely have dreams that i can eben remember

AllMaxBrian

Awards
i add p5p into the mix my sleep has never been better, i rarely have dreams that i can eben remember
But remembering them is the best part...and then retelling them to your friends for some great looks the next day ;)

AllMaxBrian

Awards
sarcasm or serious?
Serious! I have a terrible habit of eating a lot at night. Well I guess it's not that bad as I need it to get the calories in, but the dreams are insane. Mom always told me not to eat too close to bed time...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But remembering them is the best part...and then retelling them to your friends for some great looks the next day ;)
i did remember my dream last night

i dreamt i punched one of the teaqchers i hate in the face and told her to shut the **** up lol

then i woke up, or thats all i remember.

AllMaxBrian

Awards
i did remember my dream last night

i dreamt i punched one of the teaqchers i hate in the face and told her to shut the **** up lol

then i woke up, or thats all i remember.
Haha at least it was only a dream or you'd be looking for a new school right now.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Serious! I have a terrible habit of eating a lot at night. Well I guess it's not that bad as I need it to get the calories in, but the dreams are insane. Mom always told me not to eat too close to bed time...
Oh. Sorry sometimes thing don't translate well over the 'net and I couldn't tell.

I know ZMA causes dreams because of B6 and Magnesium....they increase manufacture of certain brain chemicals such as Serotonin and Melatonin.

I'm not sure about cottage cheese....