CL REDuction PM ONLY $12.99!

  1. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0

    CL REDuction PM ONLY $12.99!



  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0


    I love the PM formula! I need some of this. The AM is a little weak stimulant wise for me and didn't do tons for my appetite personally but it does work really well and give good clean energy for most people and doesn't stim you out which is plus for many people, and I have sold 2 other guys on REDuction in the last week,
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    I love the PM formula! I need some of this. The AM is a little weak stimulant wise for me and didn't do tons for my appetite personally but it does work really well and give good clean energy for most people and doesn't stim you out which is plus for many people, and I have sold 2 other guys on REDuction in the last week,
    thanks for spreading the good word
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    238
    Answers
    0


    Can you tell me about the properties of this? Is it seriously good for helping with weightloss as you sleep? I would be highly interested in this if so...
  5. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Can you tell me about the properties of this? Is it seriously good for helping with weightloss as you sleep? I would be highly interested in this if so...
    Yes. It supports fat loss, deeper sleep and suppresses appetite while you sleep!
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0


    Whats not to love?? That reminds me I am about out.....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    MasterFlexx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    162
    Answers
    0


    Great! I have a few sample packs i'm taking and other than the tabs smelling like a dirty sock Seems to be a good product. I obviously haven't taken enough to get the full effects of fat burning etc. But the PM gets me in sleep mode quite well and the AM formula doesn't get me all cracked out. Just a nice smooth alert feeling.
  8. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MasterFlexx View Post
    Great! I have a few sample packs i'm taking and other than the tabs smelling like a dirty sock Seems to be a good product. I obviously haven't taken enough to get the full effects of fat burning etc. But the PM gets me in sleep mode quite well and the AM formula doesn't get me all cracked out. Just a nice smooth alert feeling.
    That's good to hear! I find the tablets smell OK but taste delicious (strange for tablets isn't it?)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:41 PM
  2. CL REDuction!!!!
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 04:36 PM
  3. REDuction??
    By airram479 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 09:30 AM
  4. Reduction
    By 07zx6r in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 08:04 AM
  5. Out of REDuction
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in