CL REDuction PM ONLY $12.99!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the PM formula! I need some of this. The AM is a little weak stimulant wise for me and didn't do tons for my appetite personally but it does work really well and give good clean energy for most people and doesn't stim you out which is plus for many people, and I have sold 2 other guys on REDuction in the last week,

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I love the PM formula! I need some of this. The AM is a little weak stimulant wise for me and didn't do tons for my appetite personally but it does work really well and give good clean energy for most people and doesn't stim you out which is plus for many people, and I have sold 2 other guys on REDuction in the last week,
thanks for spreading the good word :)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you tell me about the properties of this? Is it seriously good for helping with weightloss as you sleep? I would be highly interested in this if so...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Can you tell me about the properties of this? Is it seriously good for helping with weightloss as you sleep? I would be highly interested in this if so...
Yes. It supports fat loss, deeper sleep and suppresses appetite while you sleep!

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Great! I have a few sample packs i'm taking and other than the tabs smelling like a dirty sock :lmao: Seems to be a good product. I obviously haven't taken enough to get the full effects of fat burning etc. But the PM gets me in sleep mode quite well and the AM formula doesn't get me all cracked out. Just a nice smooth alert feeling.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great! I have a few sample packs i'm taking and other than the tabs smelling like a dirty sock :lmao: Seems to be a good product. I obviously haven't taken enough to get the full effects of fat burning etc. But the PM gets me in sleep mode quite well and the AM formula doesn't get me all cracked out. Just a nice smooth alert feeling.
That's good to hear! I find the tablets smell OK but taste delicious (strange for tablets isn't it?)