TESTORIPPED

gibbo122

Awards
Hi all, first time poster here...
I have been using Testoripped for about 3 weeks now, I read various websites which said that it's the best thing around, so obviously i thought i should just try it.
However...
The effects and changes i have noticed have been minimal, and i am not sure if the tablets are actually having no effect at all, and it is just natural due to me going to the gym more often now.
Can somebody tell me if there anything better on the market which will speed up the process and have more of an effect???
They all seem to say the same thing, so i was wondering if anybody has used anything which actually works!
I am trying to increase muscle mass, decrease body fat and increase my fitness when playing sport, more specifically my stamina.

thanks,
Tom

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Testoripped = diet pill ?

How's your workouts, and diet look? How often do you train and how do you eat? Remember there's no magic pills only 'aids'

joelast

joelast

Awards
http://www.testoripped.com/ theres the website for that supp, the nutrition facts/ingredients are a lil bit down the page if someone with more knowledge of the ingredients wants to comment. I see some typical ingredients for a fat burner/ lean mass gainer, such as caffeine and tribulus. But why the trace amounts of CEE, seems pretty usless to me, expecially at such a small amount.

Gibbo do you have alot of experience with fat loss supps? I'm not a huge fan of fat burners, I think your better off buying some BCAA's to sip on while you hit the treadmill.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
After looking at the ingredient list, I suggest you search around the forums a bit more, gibbo! And welcome to AM!

gibbo122

Awards
Testoripped = diet pill ?

How's your workouts, and diet look? How often do you train and how do you eat? Remember there's no magic pills only 'aids'
Ive only just started to get into it and obviously dont know much about all of the tablets and their different effects. The thing which guided me towards Testoripped was the no side-effects and after reading around it was advertised as the best thing to take...
I am a university student in England and so time isnt an issue :p , and so im going to the gym everyday.
As for my diet, I am taking the pill as stated, 30 mins before meals and 30 mins before workouts, 4 pills a day. As for my intake of food, I am eating alot of meats, tuna, and lots of bread...

JoeLast... No i have no experience at all with supp's, complete beginner, which is why i came on here :p which is the best BCAA supp to take??

Ive read reviews that some are good and some are bad but I dont know which ones are just advertising and which ones are real, and so wanted to advice from people with actual experience, so I know ones work.

Thanks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ive only just started to get into it and obviously dont know much about all of the tablets and their different effects. The thing which guided me towards Testoripped was the no side-effects and after reading around it was advertised as the best thing to take...
I am a university student in England and so time isnt an issue :p , and so im going to the gym everyday.
As for my diet, I am taking the pill as stated, 30 mins before meals and 30 mins before workouts, 4 pills a day. As for my intake of food, I am eating alot of meats, tuna, and lots of bread...

JoeLast... No i have no experience at all with supp's, complete beginner, which is why i came on here :p which is the best BCAA supp to take??

Ive read reviews that some are good and some are bad but I dont know which ones are just advertising and which ones are real, and so wanted to advice from people with actual experience, so I know ones work.

Thanks
A good BCAA product to take is Purple WRAATH or XTEND. That will help you save your muscle while cutting.

I would look into a fat burner such as REDuction, DCP or Recreate.

Make sure you have a good multi vitamin, protein powder and fish oil / Omega 3s. This will be a deciding factor in your progress and please DO NOT forget the basics!!

Stick to basic movements like squats, deadlifts and bench press in order to maximize fat burning potential. Honorable mentions are BB rows, pullups, dips and overhead press.

Search around the forums a little bit and read peoples logs/reviews. Members will take a certain product and post their experiences with it. You can learn from their mistakes, or progress :)

joelast

joelast

Awards

Thanks
Everything Renegade said above me is good info. I personally use xtend, 2-4 scoops during my workout. But I have tried Universal Intr-aid and purple wrath and liked them both.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ffmedic32 Supplements 14
Supplements 0