Joint Pain

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I recently began running again, usually after my work outs. That combined with my job has really been taking a toll on my joints, especially my knees. I feel tired all the time too.

Any ideas for what I can take to help keep my joints intact/pain free? Right now im just taking my three shakes a day with 8-10 grams fish oil a day. I wanna start a cut soon and im either gonna pick up the AP/recreate stack or do an ECA stack.

Any help appreciated.

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
I know how you feel. I'd highly recommend USP Labs Super Cissus RX, or Bulk Super Cissus RX at Nutraplanet. Has worked wonders for me, and many others. I'm sure you'll see more responses here on the benefits of Cissus.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Super Cissus does wonders for me. Last time I checked it was on sale in bulk form at Nutraplanet. I have chronic back pain, and when I am on Cissus I feel much better than when I am off.

I also like Glucosamne/Chondroiten/MSM, but in liquid form. I find the liquid is much more potent than the capsule or pill form.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Stay on the Fish Oil, and throw some Cissus in there with it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently began running again, usually after my work outs. That combined with my job has really been taking a toll on my joints, especially my knees. I feel tired all the time too.

Any ideas for what I can take to help keep my joints intact/pain free? Right now im just taking my three shakes a day with 8-10 grams fish oil a day. I wanna start a cut soon and im either gonna pick up the AP/recreate stack or do an ECA stack.

Any help appreciated.
Try OsteoSport. That has honestly been a lifesaver for my knees and hips, especially when I was running a lot.

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
Try OsteoSport. That has honestly been a lifesaver for my knees and hips, especially when I was running a lot.
I just started osteosport --- hopefully I will have the same results!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
enzymes.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. I'm looking at the bulk cissus mainly because of the price. How do I go about taking this stuff? Can I take it with my protein shakes or just water?

If I don't go with the bulk cissus i'll definitely buy some osteo-sport. Love appnut products.

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. I'm looking at the bulk cissus mainly because of the price. How do I go about taking this stuff? Can I take it with my protein shakes or just water?

If I don't go with the bulk cissus i'll definitely buy some osteo-sport. Love appnut products.
You'll love Osteo Sport...Has a 40% cissus, bromelain, glucosomine, chondrotin and MSM. Plus Hyluronic acid for lubrication......

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards

You can either cap them, or I use a 2 1/4 teaspoon measures and mix it in my preworkout drink, and in my postworkt drink. Your could put in a protein shake. Doesn't taste great, but it doesn't bother me, I'm taking it for the benefit. I can tell you'd be making a mistake if you don't try it.

Sion

Sion

Awards
I know how you feel. I'd highly recommend USP Labs Super Cissus RX, or Bulk Super Cissus RX at Nutraplanet. Has worked wonders for me, and many others. I'm sure you'll see more responses here on the benefits of Cissus.
you should see primaforce cissus too

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
you should see primaforce cissus too
I just got thru a bottle of Primaforce, for me, USP Labs version is light years ahead of Primaforce. I also tried Animal Flex for a couple of months...didn't do anything for me.

It only took a couple of days for me to feel the effects of Super Cissus Rx.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started osteosport --- hopefully I will have the same results!
You should see results within a FEW days of starting!!!

Probably cap it, or just take with water. Have it first thing, ~40 min before you train weights, immediately post-training, and last thing at night. Dose at 100-300mg per dose.

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
I have the same problem you do, I work on my feet all night and work out in the mornings. After that I am about finished as for my feet and knee's.
I picked up fishoil and animal flex. Its for joints, i tell you what i feel so much better when i take it. And the pack is not hard to put down at all. Just some juice or water. Also no mixing

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I have the same problem you do, I work on my feet all night and work out in the mornings. After that I am about finished as for my feet and knee's.
I picked up fishoil and animal flex. Its for joints, i tell you what i feel so much better when i take it. And the pack is not hard to put down at all. Just some juice or water. Also no mixing
Fish oil and Animal Flex is a solid combo.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I just got thru a bottle of Primaforce, for me, USP Labs version is light years ahead of Primaforce. I also tried Animal Flex for a couple of months...didn't do anything for me.

It only took a couple of days for me to feel the effects of Super Cissus Rx.
i personally have better results with primaforce cissus than with usp, so probably it depends on the individual