Needing some advice

brian101883

Awards
I am 5"10 180 pounds. Ive been lifting hard for only about 4-5 months. had my BF% tested on the electronic thing you hold dont know how accurate that really is though and it said my BF% was 11.5 but I can see my abs but I can feel them. I am wanting to cut and just curious on a good fat burner that really works. My waist size is 34 by the way. Any input would be awesome thanks. I am 25 years old.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I am 5"10 180 pounds. Ive been lifting hard for only about 4-5 months. had my BF% tested on the electronic thing you hold dont know how accurate that really is though and it said my BF% was 11.5 but I can see my abs but I can feel them. I am wanting to cut and just curious on a good fat burner that really works. My waist size is 34 by the way. Any input would be awesome thanks. I am 25 years old.
Are you doing any cardio?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
some good options:
DCP
Sesamin
CLA
Recreate

the recreate and AP stack for $59 is an amazing deal too!

but, if you've only been training for 4-5 months then I'd just focus on nutrition and training...

brian101883

Awards
Well I started out doing cardio a couple times a week but now I do it just about everyday. I have been thinking about the recreate and AP stack. Read some good reviews on that. My training is killer and I have a very good diet. 225 to 300 Grams of protein a day. Only about 2000 to 2500 Calories a day though because I am trying to cut before bulk. Started out bulking a little now want to cut. So how good is the USP stack

brian101883

Awards
Well I eat alot of chicken thats a given though, tuna, fish, salad. I also have been taking cell tech, nano vapor, gakic, leaukic all from muscle tech, and the gold standard whey protein powder

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
You may not need creatine on a cut. personally i always cut it out when im trying to drop bf%. We arent here to critique your supplement choices necessarily but muscletech is overpriced and overrated man. I'm praying you're using the pills of gakic because the powder tasted like feet when i used it. and im pretty sure it hasnt improved lol.
Your diet seems clean enough, a little red meat every now and then isnt a bad idea. should elevate your test levels. Carb cycling is another good idea. Increase water consumption. on my last cycle i used a high vit-c supplementing regimen, it worked well... with the high water it continually flushed my system. Wouldnt say the results were worth adding any more pills than necessary to your daily stack already though.

brian101883

Awards
Whats the best way to elevate my test levels. So you think I shold drop the cell tech totally then. And with carb cycling whats the best way to do that. I kinda new to all this. Just know about diet and working out. New to everything else.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best way to elevate my test levels. So you think I shold drop the cell tech totally then. And with carb cycling whats the best way to do that. I kinda new to all this. Just know about diet and working out. New to everything else.
My advise here will have holes in it at best and may have somethings needing to be ignored entirely as im no pro myself. but here goes. yes cut the celltech. naturally you can raise your test levels with a little red meat in one meal a day, yams can too (not sweet potatoes as you're trying to avoid a little of that sugar). if foods too bland add splenda not sugars...

carb cycling: you're trying to keep your body guessing essentially. two days low one day high one day low two days high.... get the idea?

Definitely keep this post up man post results as they come i'd love to hear what works for you and what doesnt.