Havoc- Thoughts?

Packer56

Awards
I am currently taking SuperPump 250, I loved the initial gains from the Super Pump but the Super Dumps you get from it as well as the difficulty in sleeping on it have persuaded me to try something different. The owner of the workout facility I go to raves to me about Havoc. He did state that I need to take Liver Support with it as well. If you guys could offer any suggestions or personal experiences on it, I'd love to hear them!

One last question.

I am currently going through a tough process of becoming a Police Officer. Once I get hired on I will be required to do a drug test. Some departments test for steroids...Will Havoc trigger positive on steroid use?

Thanks again!

Kyle

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
As far as if it will test positive for steroids....there is a high chance of that, because we don't know how long it is detectable after use, or how they would decipher it being a unique compound, but it does yeild great results. I have run it 2 times, and had really solid strength and size gains, but at the point where I discontinued use and started pct, I did notice some lower back cramps for the first 3-4 days, but they go away with ibuprofen.

Packer56

Awards
Thanks for the reply Mitch. Any idea if there is any truth to taking the Liver Support while on it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently taking SuperPump 250, I loved the initial gains from the Super Pump but the Super Dumps you get from it as well as the difficulty in sleeping on it have persuaded me to try something different. The owner of the workout facility I go to raves to me about Havoc. He did state that I need to take Liver Support with it as well. If you guys could offer any suggestions or personal experiences on it, I'd love to hear them!

One last question.

I am currently going through a tough process of becoming a Police Officer. Once I get hired on I will be required to do a drug test. Some departments test for steroids...Will Havoc trigger positive on steroid use?

Thanks again!

Kyle
I believe your bigger problem will be the polygraph - however, that's a mental game.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

One last question.

Thanks again!

Kyle
Why not take the test, THEN run your cycle. Seems like the logical approach. Patience is a virtue.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

One last question.

Thanks again!

Kyle
superpump is an NO booster with caffeine. havoc is a steroid, that's quite the jump. and liver support while on won't do anything u need to run it before and after. there's a ton of threads about havoc/epistane out there. i just got mine today and kind of weird question but does everybody else that's taken it have theirs smell just like hard boiled eggs?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

One last question.

Thanks again!

Kyle
FYI... It's a big jump going from SP250 to Havoc. One is just a Pre-workout/NOS drink and one is a Prohormone/Steroid. Yes, you should run support supps while on cycle and a Post Cycle Therapy will be needed as well. There are tons of threads on it, but here is a great one.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82835-havoc-write-up.html

If you like SP250, but didn't like the dumps, over stimuli, no sleep deal then I would recommend giving JP8 from Get Diesel a try! You won't go back.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superpump is an NO booster with caffeine. havoc is a steroid, that's quite the jump. and liver support while on won't do anything u need to run it before and after. there's a ton of threads about havoc/epistane out there. i just got mine today and kind of weird question but does everybody else that's taken it have theirs smell just like hard boiled eggs?
Yes, it's normal.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
DSade is right about the polygraph.

They probably wouldn't ask you a question such as "have you ever taken anabolic steroids"(unless of course you show up looking like a Jay Cutler wannabe), the line of questioning would be more along the lines of "have you ever experimented with illegal drugs: such as". And if during that line of questioning steroids where to come up, and if Havoc is all that you did then technically you have not done illegal drugs.

However, just the fact that you are already sweating taking Havoc odds are you would show stress on that question (if it were in fact to come up). There is your mind game.

They will probably do extensive blood work and urinalysis for your physical, but as far as random test go I seriously doubt that they would test for anabolics. The same is true for urinalysis preceeding an accident.

unvryan

Awards
Havoc is (at least for now) completely legal. Drug tests and polygraphs should not be an issue. The best write up I have ever seen on Havoc is the one linked above written by trauma. That has just about any detail one could need when considering a havoc cycle.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is (at least for now) completely legal. Drug tests and polygraphs should not be an issue. The best write up I have ever seen on Havoc is the one linked above written by trauma. That has just about any detail one could need when considering a havoc cycle.
Polygraphs don't actually tell the truth dude. They measure how anxious you are. Our friend is already questioning the legality of the issue, so in his head he probably has some reservations about it, which is the mindgame that people were speaking of above.

He could very easily tell the truth but psych himself out... and fail the test.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
it doesn't matter if it's legal. if it shows up as a steroid u fail the steroid test. u can't say well it's a legal steroid.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
they most likely as if you have used steroids in the polygraph. they do here in cobb county anyhow. However they dont test for them here so you would be safe

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
There are multiple techniques that you can learn to help relax you during the polygraph, and even help you lie (god forbid) but google it and you can try these to see which ones work. I am not a great influence for the integrity of our society huh? haha.

unvryan

Awards
as someone who has taken more than my share of lie detectors working for various pd's they will not ask you about steroid use specifically(that is unless in their questioning you lead them that way.) that said, the poster who said if you have any type of anxious feelings about using havoc could result in a failed test is correct. question for the group though....has anyone failed a drug test from having been on a havoc cycle? I can tell that I have been mid cycle and did not test positive. Maybe that is just my experiance, but I've never heard of a positive test from havoc. either way good luck with all the tests!!!

severesoldier

severesoldier

Awards
as someone who has taken more than my share of lie detectors working for various pd's they will not ask you about steroid use specifically(that is unless in their questioning you lead them that way.) that said, the poster who said if you have any type of anxious feelings about using havoc could result in a failed test is correct. question for the group though....has anyone failed a drug test from having been on a havoc cycle? I can tell that I have been mid cycle and did not test positive. Maybe that is just my experiance, but I've never heard of a positive test from havoc. either way good luck with all the tests!!!
Was it a regular drug test or did it include AAS testing? Since Havoc is Epitiostanol, it should show up for AAS testing.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Look into USP Prime. Expensive but a great alternative and herbal.

unvryan

Awards
Was it a regular drug test or did it include AAS testing? Since Havoc is Epitiostanol, it should show up for AAS testing.
Well PD doesn't usually test for AAS(in my experiance), and actually I really don't know what employer would come to think of it. I would say to the original poster if he has any reservations at all about it, to just wait.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

^ That is a great point. Many believe that they just hook you up and ask you a bunch of questions that they want to ask. What people do not realize is the non poly testing line of questions and statements that goes on before that sets up the line of questions they will ask during the actual test.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Again I will say, don't run it... take the test, pass it, then run it once you are hired.

I know a few of cops around here (San Diego) that are on the Estra-4 (tren) compound, I've watched them buy it at Max Muscle and got a good chuckle out of it.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm logging havoc at the moment if you wish to have a read, link in my sigg :)

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
**** the po-po's