$150 of Animal/Universal line... what would you buy?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I want to say thanks to universal/animal first of all for giving this as a prize!

I already plan to get 1 tub of real gains. What else besides that?

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Torrent, without a doubt. I LOVED that. The rest is up to what goals you have in mind.

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Cherry Torrent is one supplement that I ALWAYS have on hand. Works fantastic, and is hands down the best tasting supp out there IMO. I always joke about how its my "cheat" for the day. ;) I also like Storm, and they have a new flavor coming out shortly (Blue Raz).

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Haha, nice TL... Very enterprising. So far, all the recs are good.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Torrent, without a doubt. I LOVED that. The rest is up to what goals you have in mind.
Cherry Torrent is one supplement that I ALWAYS have on hand. Works fantastic, and is hands down the best tasting supp out there IMO. I always joke about how its my "cheat" for the day. ;) I also like Storm, and they have a new flavor coming out shortly (Blue Raz).
GAA > CBB

New Storm flavor coming out, new Intra-Aid flavor coming out and a new Torrent flavor as well...

joelast

joelast

Awards
Damn you got 150, thats a tight prize.

My favorite universal products are Uni-Liver, Intra-aid, and Animal Pak. Nothing to fancy just some basics... Intra-aid is the sh*t though that would be the first thing I get. I also like their EAA supp for during early morning cardio. Have fun with the selection, I'm mad jealous.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Damn you got 150, thats a tight prize.

My favorite universal products are Uni-Liver, Intra-aid, and Animal Pak. Nothing to fancy just some basics... Intra-aid is the sh*t though that would be the first thing I get. I also like their EAA supp for during early morning cardio. Have fun with the selection, I'm mad jealous.
maybe its an incentive for you to join the next online BB show here then :D

i decided on almost 7 pounds of real gains, intra aid, and some t shirts and stuff

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
intra aid and liver tabs man u can put som real mass on using them

joelast

joelast

Awards
maybe its an incentive for you to join the next online BB show here then :D

i decided on almost 7 pounds of real gains, intra aid, and some t shirts and stuff
Nice, good choices. Usually I can't justify buying t-shirts when there are supps to be purchases but If I was given 150 that would prolly change.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
I'd get some Paks, and Torrent, those are 2 supplements i just cant go without. With the rest i'd buy some shirts, gotta rep Animal :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nice, good choices. Usually I can't justify buying t-shirts when there are supps to be purchases but If I was given 150 that would prolly change.
well I have plenty of supplements, not enough gear haha.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i say t shirts and the Journey book....also there intra aid...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver tabs, animal snac bars are great, animal omega kicks ass, torrent is a cant miss i actually love the cherry or whatever the original flavor is

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, Corporate now has in stock 1kg tubs of BCAA Stack in grape and in orange.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man. 150.00 worth of free supps. Shopping spree! Ha ha!

Hg

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Think of how much Uniliver you could buy for 150. lol

Uniliver, Torrent, Real Gains would be my choice.

I've always liked the Universal proteins too. Hard Fast, Egg White protein, etc. Classic ****

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, you lucky dog! good stuff tho! i woulda picked up the pack and pump

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I secured myself two of the hardcore ANIMAL tank tops, one in black, one in white. I can't wait to get my phreak/pump on in the gym wearing 'em.

.. also got me some Torrent for post-workout recovery [STOKED to try this one out!], along with the tried and true Animal Pak multi-vitamin.

Thanks again, Universal/Animal !!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO pak, liver, omega are 3 musts. I am also a fan of torrent and nitro as well

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i got intra aid, 7 lbs real gains, a bunch of t's

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice Austin !

I woulda got the black Animal Hoodie and used the rest on Intra-Aid lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nice Austin !

I woulda got the black Animal Hoodie and used the rest on Intra-Aid lol.
i needed a weight gainer for my current bulk! i have 5 lbs of cinnamon bun whey by ATW, but I am starting to get tired of it...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
i needed a weight gainer for my current bulk! i have 5 lbs of cinnamon bun whey by ATW, but I am starting to get tired of it...
Let me know if you want me to dispose any of that ATW protein for you.. I'll PM you my address :lmao:

I'm gonna try out the new Peanut Butter flavor they have, if it's as good as it sounds.. it may only last a few days in my possession :sgrin:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if you want me to dispose any of that ATW protein for you.. I'll PM you my address :lmao:

I'm gonna try out the new Peanut Butter flavor they have, if it's as good as it sounds.. it may only last a few days in my possession :sgrin:
ive got about 4-4.5 lbs.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know how that weight gainer is, I should have looked into THAT!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
liver tabs r the best weight gainer man 40 to 60 aday u will grow