anabolic Pump, good results?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump on the description basically says that it supersaturates muscle tissue with blood sugar rather than the blood sugar being converted to fat. And as a result, fat is starved and burnt.

Has anyone burnt fat and gained muscle at the same time by using AP?
I'd like to know your stories..

cheers,

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of AP reviews on the product page and throughout the forum. Some people find it worked for them, while others are "non-responders". The Six-Pack stack for $60 is a pretty good price that would let you determine for yourself. How do you handle carbs normally?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
AP is awesome. I mean there is no such thing as a wonder pill, but AP does deliver what it says.

flex13

Awards
Ya i am running ap for the first time. Def is workin for me my arms look much fuller and tighter. I have been following the directions though it seems like many people buy this supp and then do not eat properly after taking it.

In the morning i have one cup oats 15 min after taking my pill.
Then 15 min after taking my preworkout pill i have a scoop of carb slam with my creatine shake.
Then a little bit after dinner time i have a potato 15 min after taking my last pill for the day

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I love AP.
Does exactly what it says it will do.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'll tell you one thing I have noticed. I am currently bulking and using AP. In the past when I would start to consume high amounts of carbs during a bulk I would feel bloated all day long. Since I have started taking AP I have no bloat at all and I am consuming close to 400g of carbs.

I have not experienced a crazy pump yet, but the fact that I am not getting bloated means to me that the carbs are going to work for me.