What is the best anti-cortisol supplement? AI? - AnabolicMinds.com

What is the best anti-cortisol supplement? AI?

  1. jdev's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    430

    Reputation

    What is the best anti-cortisol supplement? AI?


    I'm looking for a supplement to take for cortisol control. I want to stack it with IGF-2 and probably an AI of some sort. What AI would be the best for a 19 year old?

    Thanks guys

  2. thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    17b-triol is my favorite cortisol controller. It is much more potent than 7-keto or 7-OH.

    My top 3 AI's are 6-Br, ATD, and Formestane.

    I'm a bit reluctant to spout off product names because, as a rep, my opinion might be a little biased towards Anabolic Xtreme, but I'll at least forward you a couple links to the write-ups of our cortisol controller and AI product.
    Cort-controller (1st is the basic info, 2nd link is a PDF with an in-depth look)
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html
    http://www.anabolicx.com/downloads/p.../LeanFX-pg.pdf

    AI (1st is the basic info, 2nd link is a PDF with an in-depth look
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html
    http://www.anabolicx.com/downloads/p...rdrolX2-pg.pdf

    Best of luck with your endeavors in fitness.

    Regards,
    thesinner
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  3. Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    For an AI, wait about a week or so and NP should have bulk formestane (or trione if you wish) and a new TD carrier; pick that up. For cortisol, something like Relora/ EndoAmp / 7-OH / Extra Vit. C / Rhodiola would be a good combo.
    •   
       

  4. jdev's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    430

    Reputation

    yall are actually gonna have formestane!!! how much will that sell for? but i guess ill miss the free shipping

    Why do you recommend Relora over LeanFX/Restore/Lean Xtreme?

    Also you think 7-OH would be okay for somebody whos 19?
  5. Screwtape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    Lean Xtreme.
  6. jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    972

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jdev View Post
    yall are actually gonna have formestane!!! how much will that sell for? but i guess ill miss the free shipping

    Why do you recommend Relora over LeanFX/Restore/Lean Xtreme?

    Also you think 7-OH would be okay for somebody whos 19?
    would formestane be good for someone that's 19?
  7. Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jdev View Post
    yall are actually gonna have formestane!!! how much will that sell for? but i guess ill miss the free shipping

    Why do you recommend Relora over LeanFX/Restore/Lean Xtreme?

    Also you think 7-OH would be okay for somebody whos 19?
    I didn't suggest Relora over the LeanFX/Lean Xtreme; those are great package products, I just suggested the individual ingredients in case you didnt want to shell out so much for the whole product. I like both those formulas actually.

    I think the form will be slightly more than the old $16 http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...er-5-gram.html due to raw increases, but hopefully not more than $20. Ill try and get a pricing soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Lean Xtreme.
    Great suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    would formestane be good for someone that's 19?
    Formestane would be quite fun for a 19yo, just about any guy to be honest; boosts your test pretty safely and effectively. 19 isn't too young, although you often hear people saying you don't need a test-booster at 19 since you can't go much higher, but I think you will feel better. I've only got a year on you and plan on trying this on my next order.
  8. jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    972

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I didn't suggest Relora over the LeanFX/Lean Xtreme; those are great package products, I just suggested the individual ingredients in case you didnt want to shell out so much for the whole product. I like both those formulas actually.

    I think the form will be slightly more than the old $16 http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...er-5-gram.html due to raw increases, but hopefully not more than $20. Ill try and get a pricing soon.

    Great suggestion.

    Formestane would be quite fun for a 19yo, just about any guy to be honest; boosts your test pretty safely and effectively. 19 isn't too young, although you often hear people saying you don't need a test-booster at 19 since you can't go much higher, but I think you will feel better. I've only got a year on you and plan on trying this on my next order.
    no i'm not 19 the OP is
  9. jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    972

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    17b-triol is my favorite cortisol controller. It is much more potent than 7-keto or 7-OH.

    My top 3 AI's are 6-Br, ATD, and Formestane.

    I'm a bit reluctant to spout off product names because, as a rep, my opinion might be a little biased towards Anabolic Xtreme, but I'll at least forward you a couple links to the write-ups of our cortisol controller and AI product.
    Cort-controller (1st is the basic info, 2nd link is a PDF with an in-depth look)
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html
    http://www.anabolicx.com/downloads/p.../LeanFX-pg.pdf

    AI (1st is the basic info, 2nd link is a PDF with an in-depth look
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html
    http://www.anabolicx.com/downloads/p...rdrolX2-pg.pdf

    Best of luck with your endeavors in fitness.

    Regards,
    thesinner
    the write up on hyperdol X2 says testosterone is the king of all anabolic hormones. isn't insulin the most anabolic hormone in your body?
  10. jdev's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    430

    Reputation

    Has anyone tried Restore? It seems to be both an AI and anti-cortisol all in one (w/ progesterone control of some sort). Does it work? is it safe for 19?

    Thanks guys
  11. Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1484

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jdev View Post
    Has anyone tried Restore? It seems to be both an AI and anti-cortisol all in one (w/ progesterone control of some sort). Does it work? is it safe for 19?

    Thanks guys
    I will let you know in a couple weeks. I purchased it to run starting week 3 of my PCT. I am in week 1 now so I can't comment, but the reviews and ingredients are outstanding.
  12. jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    972

    Reputation

    try endoamp from primordial performance. should be pretty good stuff. i have it for my 1-test/havoc pct
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anti cortisol
    By benj851 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 03:44 PM
  2. anti cortisol?
    By saafanco in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 06:07 PM
  3. Best Anti-Cortisol / Anti-Catabolic?
    By WSPHXPELON in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:54 AM
  4. What is a good/potent anti-cortisol supplement??
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 02:11 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 09:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in