Gift Card to GNC don't know what to get?

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone been gone for over a year its good to be home.

I had a GNC gift card given to me for 200 bones. I have plenty of whey and was wonering what to spend the money on?

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
'bout the only thing I use GNC for is Blender Bottles so I can exchange them if they leak. ;) Maybe stock up on some of your protein of choice? Snag a few herbal style supps.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dang. all stocked up on whey? snag some creatine, multi vites, and ZMA :)

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
grab some mega men multi vits....thats all i get there

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
mega man sport vitapak + wheyabolic EXETREME 60! + AMPLIFIED CREATINE + A seven day cleanser+ spend the rest on there crappy soy protein bars

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sell it on Ebay for about 10 to 15 bucks under its worth and then spend that money at Nutraplanet!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
^^^sounds like someone worked/s there or has a friend that does...they have to push those now!

all the good **** is buy one get second half off...i'd go for the LG or USP line!

suncloud is on the right path too...stock up one other staples that you don't have

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Only thing I buy there is their Multi vitamin...good ****...other than that, if you can't sell the gift cards, buy some USP products...you can't go wrong.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Even their multivitamins suck guys:laugh:. I'd go with the ebay option, b/c whatever you buy is going to end up being overpriced even if its on sale.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Even their multivitamins suck guys:laugh:. I'd go with the ebay option, b/c whatever you buy is going to end up being overpriced even if its on sale.

Elaborate on your opinion on the multi-vitamins. What "sucks" about them?

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They sell 11-OXO by Ergopharm and they sell all of the Gaspari line.

I could blow through $200 pretty fast in there, but that's mostly because their prices are way too jacked up.

-Spaz

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Elaborate on your opinion on the multi-vitamins. What "sucks" about them?
Price and quality. I can get two months worth of NOW ADAM multivitamins for $15.00 online and its quality and nutritional profile is better than GNC's $40-50.00 multi-packs that only have 30 packs in them. True story.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Price and quality. I can get two months worth of NOW ADAM multivitamins for $15.00 online and its quality and nutritional profile is better than GNC's $40-50.00 multi-packs that only have 30 packs in them. True story.

So you're saying they "suck" because NOW's ADAM has a better profile and price? I personally think the Multi Mega Gold from GNC gets the job done and I only take one a day...therefor it lasts me 6 months, because there's 180 pills in it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Value is in the eye of the beholder!

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
about the only thing i buy in GNC is clearance stuff and some Gaspari stuff.

MyoFusion is pretty damn good and they're running a good sale on it right now.
also Sizeon and SuperPump are excellent.

i also just started Mitotropin and it is really good.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
about the only thing i buy in GNC is clearance stuff and some Gaspari stuff.

MyoFusion is pretty damn good and they're running a good sale on it right now.
also Sizeon and SuperPump are excellent.

i also just started Mitotropin and it is really good.
Why on earth would you buy it there when you can get it online for almost half the price?

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Why on earth would you buy it there when you can get it online for almost half the price?
in most cases you're correct and i do 90% of my supp shopping online.
with the current bogo 50% and Gold Card, the prices are actually darn good...
very comparable to online prices with shipping.

MyoFusion is exclusive to gnc until April i believe?
with the current sale, it comes out to $72 for 10lbs...
the only thing close to that is Scivation Whey.

crazilyfter42

Awards
sell it and shop online...if you wont do that than theres always protein. I would probably get fishoil, beta alanine, or creatine. Its been so long since I have been in there I honestly cant really remember what they actually carry lol. You would benefit much more by just selling it for a reduced price to someone you know and shopping online though.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying they "suck" because NOW's ADAM has a better profile and price? I personally think the Multi Mega Gold from GNC gets the job done and I only take one a day...therefor it lasts me 6 months, because there's 180 pills in it.
No, I said they charge too much for mediocre quality. Truthfully, there is absolutely nothing special about their multi-vitamins other than the salespeople at GNC make a commission off of them and run the risk of being terminated if they don't maintain their daily sales of them. As far as your usage of them.........Apparently, you think what you do works. I can't argue with that.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
No, I said they charge too much for mediocre quality. Truthfully, there is absolutely nothing special about their multi-vitamins other than the salespeople at GNC make a commission off of them and run the risk of being terminated if they don't maintain their daily sales of them. As far as your usage of them.........Apparently, you think what you do works. I can't argue with that.

Yes, I totally agree. I just get the stuff for basically nothing because my brother works there. lol I'm not pushing their products by any means, I'm just saying if it's almost free and it works, why not take advantage of it and use them..haha

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Fizogen.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
prices arnt all too bad well at least at my local gnc they will price match bb, but i would pick up some bcaa, zma, creatine, probolic sr