whats good for stretch marks??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
my buddy wanted me to ask whats good for getting ride of stretch marks......he recently used superdrol and got some bad marks......i was thinking maybe cocobutter or something.....ideas?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
flawless! I used the old and enjoyed it for the time i used it. smell was tough, but Dsade is releasing a new no scent formula i plan to pick up!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
allright, nasty! thanks TL89...whats new with you?

is "the one" commin along good??

cant friggen wait for that to hit the market!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah some interesting things have happened but its still set for feb 25th (I believe that is the release date). Not much man... just beginning my bulk for my october show trying not to get too fat for the summer months! haha

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
imma PM you so we dont piss people on the boards off from bumpin this thread soo much

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately nothing will actually get rid of stretch marks...

Creams can help fade them, but they will still be there.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah? well im gunna tell him about that flawless stuff, and tell him to sign up on this board, im tired of askin all his questions lol

im sure he will make a post when he is done or something....what exactly are stretch marks?? i know they are from muscles growing faster than your skin can handle but why are they the color they are and and why doesnt it go away as layers of skin die and new skin is created?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's because the cells pass along information to the new cells and thus the stretch mark remains. I believe that was the crux of something I read a long time ago. I always wondered the same thing as the skin is completely replaced every so often by new skin cells.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yah? well im gunna tell him about that flawless stuff, and tell him to sign up on this board, im tired of askin all his questions lol

im sure he will make a post when he is done or something....what exactly are stretch marks?? i know they are from muscles growing faster than your skin can handle but why are they the color they are and and why doesnt it go away as layers of skin die and new skin is created?
Be sure to tell him if he uses it, not to wear white undergarments. Flawless is a very effective product, but it stained quite a few of my clothes. Also, stretchmarks will fade over time by their selves, but they never go away.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Be sure to tell him if he uses it, not to wear white undergarments. Flawless is a very effective product, but it stained quite a few of my clothes. Also, stretchmarks will fade over time by their selves, but they never go away.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, i always thought that aswell, and yah he said hes gunna order some real soon...he doesnt like becoming a member to stuff online for what ever reason so i guess ill post about it, thanks for the help!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI...the new improved flawless (non-staining, unscented, HUGELY improved ingredient profile) should be ready to ship by the end of the week.

Worth the wait.